FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir driving

Le Boudoir driving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nasuit OP   Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Was planning a trip to the new Le Boudoir in a couple of weeks but will need to get back to the wasteland of North West London.

The night tube isn't working until at least early 2022. So was wondering if anybody knows of any parking near Le Boudoir?

A cab will cost me nearly as much as getting in the club and night buses will probably land me somewhere that I don't recognise at about 6am the next morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"Was planning a trip to the new Le Boudoir in a couple of weeks but will need to get back to the wasteland of North West London.

The night tube isn't working until at least early 2022. So was wondering if anybody knows of any parking near Le Boudoir?

A cab will cost me nearly as much as getting in the club and night buses will probably land me somewhere that I don't recognise at about 6am the next morning. "

I used to drive to the old venue round the corner. Central London is normally a nightmare to park but at that time of night there’s actually quiet a few places where its perfectly legal and free so long as you’re gone by 06:00 ish. Don’t know specifically but i wouldn’t sweat it.

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"Was planning a trip to the new Le Boudoir in a couple of weeks but will need to get back to the wasteland of North West London.

A cab will cost me nearly as much as getting in the club and night buses will probably land me somewhere that I don't recognise at about 6am the next morning.

I used to drive to the old venue round the corner. Central London is normally a nightmare to park but at that time of night there’s actually quiet a few places where its perfectly legal and free so long as you’re gone by 06:00 ish. Don’t know specifically but i wouldn’t sweat it. "

Same as us..

There used to be a market around the corner of the old club with free road parking till around 4/6am, we used to park there.

You could always walk back to a train station to catch the first train.

We used to walk to Paddington via the sites/landmarks after our nights at LB.

By *ow PathersCouple  over a year ago

Hatfield

You can park round the back of Wentworth Street in Cobb Street and walk down

Commercial St to the club

By *nasuit OP   Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Useful thanks

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Just be aware of the crappy ULEZ and extended congestion charging hours... don't get caught out!

» Add a new message to this topic