FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels - Thursday. How is it?

Kestrels - Thursday. How is it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *redy81 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hello guys, I`m thinking about visiting Kestrels tomorrow daytime. They have this "Ladies for launch" event with some special offers for girls (drinks, meal or something like that)

Any previous experience with this event? Is that busy usually? And I mean with girls and couples, not about single guys.

How is the crowd?

I remember in the old Kestrel I could fall in love 2-3 times a day sometimes... :D I know, it won't be the same, but due to your experiences, are there pretty girls on Thursdays? (single or part of a couple, late forties or younger)

Thx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

I went on a Thursday three weeks ago and it was great. 5 or 6 couples and about 10 guys bobbing around*

*disclaimer- past performance is no guarantee of future returns. I am not licenced to give advice on anything. Your home may be at risk if you keep bunking off work to go to Kestrels etc...

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hello guys, I`m thinking about visiting Kestrels tomorrow daytime. They have this "Ladies for launch" event with some special offers for girls (drinks, meal or something like that)

Any previous experience with this event? Is that busy usually? And I mean with girls and couples, not about single guys.

How is the crowd?

I remember in the old Kestrel I could fall in love 2-3 times a day sometimes... :D I know, it won't be the same, but due to your experiences, are there pretty girls on Thursdays? (single or part of a couple, late forties or younger)

Thx"

"Pretty Girls" - this isn't the 1940s.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hello guys, I`m thinking about visiting Kestrels tomorrow daytime. They have this "Ladies for launch" event with some special offers for girls (drinks, meal or something like that)

How is the crowd?

Thx"

Ding dong - human live dolls delivery! They talk and everything.

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

How is the crowd?

Thx

Ding dong - human live dolls delivery! They talk and everything. "

But don't for a moment consider expressing your own opinion....

London

"I went on a Thursday three weeks ago and it was great. 5 or 6 couples and about 10 guys bobbing around*

*disclaimer- past performance is no guarantee of future returns. I am not licenced to give advice on anything. Your home may be at risk if you keep bunking off work to go to Kestrels etc..."

Cheers, man!

London

""Pretty Girls" - this isn't the 1940s."

I just tried to put it in a polite way. But as you can see above it was still too much for someone. How dare I say it in a swinger site, that I go to swinger club hoping to meet attractive ladies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been on a Thursday so can't comment but Sundays are usually pretty busy, hoping to go this or next one with my club buddy for the BBQ

London

"Ding dong - human live dolls delivery! They talk and everything. "

I`ve read my comment again trying to figure out what is your problem with that?

Maybe it`s my poor English, but reading your "human doll delivery" metaphor I guess you wanna say I "objectified" women or something like that with my question about the crowd?

As you say in your profile your preference is 185cm and above, between 29 and 49, and I think it`s absolutely okay.

We men do not have the right anymore for having preferences about our sexual partners? Or is that a surprise that when someone is planning to visit a swinger club they have some sexual thoughts in mind?

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ding dong - human live dolls delivery! They talk and everything.

I`ve read my comment again trying to figure out what is your problem with that?

Maybe it`s my poor English, but reading your "human doll delivery" metaphor I guess you wanna say I "objectified" women or something like that with my question about the crowd?

As you say in your profile your preference is 185cm and above, between 29 and 49, and I think it`s absolutely okay.

We men do not have the right anymore for having preferences about our sexual partners? Or is that a surprise that when someone is planning to visit a swinger club they have some sexual thoughts in mind? "

Thoughts by all means - your post came across as more of a shopping list for humans...

London

"Thoughts by all means - your post came across as more of a shopping list for humans..."

It wasn`t my intention, sorry if it came across like that. Obviously, I don`t want to "buy" anything, otherwise, I`d go for a strip club or brothel.

But I still think that it`s normal to ask a question like this in the "clubs" section of a swinger site, that is the point of this forum to share experiences.

I`m also not everyone`s cup of tea, but I have my preferences too, and a party - even if it's busy by the numbers would not be too tempting if no one is around who attracts me.

No offence, happy fabbing!

"Thoughts by all means - your post came across as more of a shopping list for humans...

It wasn`t my intention, sorry if it came across like that. Obviously, I don`t want to "buy" anything, otherwise, I`d go for a strip club or brothel.

But I still think that it`s normal to ask a question like this in the "clubs" section of a swinger site, that is the point of this forum to share experiences.

I`m also not everyone`s cup of tea, but I have my preferences too, and a party - even if it's busy by the numbers would not be too tempting if no one is around who attracts me.

No offence, happy fabbing! "

Well said fella

Nothing wrong with what you asked in the first instance and no need to apologise in my opinion.

Be lucky and I hope you have fun

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

"Never been on a Thursday so can't comment but Sundays are usually pretty busy, hoping to go this or next one with my club buddy for the BBQ"

We went to the bbq last week it was a fab day very busy and great atmosphere highly recommend

"Never been on a Thursday so can't comment but Sundays are usually pretty busy, hoping to go this or next one with my club buddy for the BBQ

We went to the bbq last week it was a fab day very busy and great atmosphere highly recommend "

Sounds good, thanks. Been Sundays before covid and they were always busy, the BBQ makes it even better

» Add a new message to this topic