FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs suitable for a bi guy

Clubs suitable for a bi guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all , I'm looking for a club to go to Saturday that is suitable for a bi guy . I have never been to any club before so would appreciate any advice Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Maybe better trying a Bi night?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i doubt you will find any bi guy friendly club on a saturday night, most clubs tend to cater for couples on saturdays and any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I know you want a sat, maybe Central Station bar/club

near Kings Cross... not been but I know peeps who go...

Abfabs Monday and the Vanilla Alternative at the end of the month on a Fri x

By *abman700Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

Funtimeswingerd in hackney run a bi party every month, its in the afternoon and tv friendly to.

Lots of clubs hold specific bi nights, perhaps better off trying one of those nights first, also won't be as busy, so not as nerve wracking for you being your first time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great thanks for the info x

"i doubt you will find any bi guy friendly club on a saturday night, most clubs tend to cater for couples on saturdays and any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night"

Wouldn't be tolerated?? Wtf?!

"i doubt you will find any bi guy friendly club on a saturday night, most clubs tend to cater for couples on saturdays and any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night

Wouldn't be tolerated?? Wtf?!"

Haven't you seen the bi guys in stocks at the entrance of most venues on a Saturday night?

They started with Flogging them but too many enjoyed the punishment hehe

Sounds nice lol! Seriously did the daily mail write the rules for swinging? Are these rules then ruthlessly inforced by members of the women's institute?!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 16/09/12 16:39:56]

Fareham

We've had male bi action on nights other than a bi night. The main difference is that you don't usually get guys openly playing - it goes on behind closed doors and usually as part of a MMF. That said, we had some public fun on a Wednesday with a very sexy guy in the dungeon at AbFabs and have never had such a large crowd of onlookers! Didn't see anyone complaining either.

We always check to see if any guy we play with is bi regardless of what night it is. If he isn't bi, then it's bye-bye

How do you ask? I, was just going to wear a bit of guy liner!

Fareham

"How do you ask? I, was just going to wear a bit of guy liner!"

If it seems play might be on the cards, I just ask straight out 'are you bi?' No sense in pussy-footing around and wasting everyone's time. If he isn't then it's a gracious retreat on our part. If he is, we find a room and - game on!

Makes sense!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night"

Eh, why not?

I guess the "raised eyebrow brigade" don't view 2 fems playing together in the same way.

I'm sooooooo pleased we don't do swingers clubs if that's the attitude.

Bi activity goes on between both males n females in a lot of clubs on most night although on general nights it tends to be in lock able rooms. There are a few narrow minded people who raise eyebrows at men doing it but not women but its personal choice between all parties involved.

"i doubt you will find any bi guy friendly club on a saturday night, most clubs tend to cater for couples on saturdays and any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night

That is wrong, it'd be ok if the women wanted to play though.. right!!!!

"any man on man activity wouldnt be tolerated by most couples in a club on such a night

Eh, why not?

I guess the "raised eyebrow brigade" don't view 2 fems playing together in the same way.

I'm sooooooo pleased we don't do swingers clubs if that's the attitude.

"

Really isn't like that, but some are bigots though, we went to a club recently, outside chatting to people, and some guys were talking about football, when they asked M who he is supports etc..

M said I don't watch footie, one of the guys said to him, you've come on the wrong night then

We were there on a couples night, we found that highly offensive!

But in general people can do what they like in clubs, and yes mainly in locked rooms, which is unfair imo!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

That is wrong, it'd be ok if the women wanted to play though.. right!!!!"

which is another reason why clubs have a specific bi night.

Remember when Abfabs first introduced a bi night on Mondays .... after a few weeks they sent out an e-mail to members and put notices up stating that if you were offended by 2 males playing together then obviously bi nights were not for you. Apparently a lot of "straight" males had complained that there weren't enough ladies playing together but lots of males !!

"We've had male bi action on nights other than a bi night. The main difference is that you don't usually get guys openly playing - it goes on behind closed doors and usually as part of a MMF. That said, we had some public fun on a Wednesday with a very sexy guy in the dungeon at AbFabs and have never had such a large crowd of onlookers! Didn't see anyone complaining either.

"

Sounds like it was fun!

I'm amazed that this bigoted attitude goes on that they won't tolerate us in clubs bi is no worse than married couples swopping lots of couples look for bi guys

Fareham

"We've had male bi action on nights other than a bi night. The main difference is that you don't usually get guys openly playing - it goes on behind closed doors and usually as part of a MMF. That said, we had some public fun on a Wednesday with a very sexy guy in the dungeon at AbFabs and have never had such a large crowd of onlookers! Didn't see anyone complaining either.

Sounds like it was fun! "

It was - imagine that eh?

seriously i have been in clubs where couples have tried to get guy kicked out for being bi, lots of none bi men and couples with straight guys will not tolerate bi male activities in clubs and thats a sad fact, women on woman is great but you get two guys sucking each other in a open room on a couples night and you'll see what i mean

That is wrong, it'd be ok if the women wanted to play though.. right!!!!"

oh yeah dont get me started on that one

women can go to a club any night and play openly in a room with another woman yet they have to put on special nights for men to play together

seriously i have been in clubs where couples have tried to get guy kicked out for being bi, lots of none bi men and couples with straight guys will not tolerate bi male activities in clubs and thats a sad fact, women on woman is great but you get two guys sucking each other in a open room on a couples night and you'll see what i mean"

Do the club staff actually kick blokes out for being bi? That's mental!!!

The first time i saw 2guys giving each other a blow job was approx 5yrs ago on a Friday night at the bar in a club. Although a few straight single guys raised eyebrows most did not. The staff at the club were cool with it and since I've seen it on mixed nights many times in open rooms. Our attitude is anything should be acceptable any night between consenting adults. To us swinging is about respect, acceptance and freedom to enjoy yourselves as you wish.

seriously i have been in clubs where couples have tried to get guy kicked out for being bi, lots of none bi men and couples with straight guys will not tolerate bi male activities in clubs and thats a sad fact, women on woman is great but you get two guys sucking each other in a open room on a couples night and you'll see what i mean

Do the club staff actually kick blokes out for being bi? That's mental!!! "

I have visions of a benny hill style chase round a club in my head now!

Oh! And now the theme tune has started as well!!!

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

"Our attitude is anything should be acceptable any night between consenting adults. To us swinging is about respect, acceptance and freedom to enjoy yourselves as you wish."

On The Money

» Add a new message to this topic