FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hotel recommendations in Blackpool

Hotel recommendations in Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ianskye OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

falkirk

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman 2 weeks ago

Brookhaven Hospital, Silent Hill

Travel Inn or premier inn you know what your getting and no issue going in later

By *recklesxxxCouple 2 weeks ago

blackpool

"Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ? "

Stay and play on here, they just around the corner from infusion and 2 mins from the town centre

By *anky_PankyWoman 2 weeks ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ? "

I usually advise my Play guests when hosting to just search Booking.com near the club postcode and find a decent rated one. I got one only a few days ago £80 for the weekend end of Oct and as long as you are quiet they are usually OK. Lots of people staying go to 'regular' clubs n bars, it's no different

By *uriouscouple_84Couple 2 weeks ago

Knowsley

We are there this weekend, so will keep an eye on this thread x

By *eordiesCouple 2 weeks ago

newcastle

We often get offers from companies that do weekend breaks in Blackpool (and other UK resorts).

If it is on an off-peak time you can get a good deal. Don't forget what is off peak for "normal" blackpool is probably not off peak for a swingers club.

We booked a good deal for the two of us in Dec. Two nights in a big hotel, bed, breakfast and evening meal, half price drinks at the bar.

£160 for the two of us, so £40 per day per person for all your food and accommodation and cheap drinks before you go out.

By *ockosaurusMan 2 weeks ago

Warwickshire

I stayed at the Paradise Hotel.

It's a swingers hotel and has a few play rooms, so they know what's up.

Comfy bed, and good price compared to most I could find.

It's a short take, or 15 min walk from ClubPlay if I remember correctly.

By *anky_PankyWoman 2 weeks ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I stayed at the Paradise Hotel.

It's a swingers hotel and has a few play rooms, so they know what's up.

Comfy bed, and good price compared to most I could find.

It's a short take, or 15 min walk from ClubPlay if I remember correctly. "

Its about £6 in a taxi late at night

By *andy IanMan 2 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

All the big hotels don’t have a problem with you coming back late at night early morning but a few of the smaller guest houses might have an issue. It’s a nightlife town they are used to it and have seen it all before.

By *ianskye OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

falkirk

Thanks for all the info folks

By *rankie saysMan 2 weeks ago

Spalding

Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too.

By *ad66Couple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

"Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too. "

When we went to club play a couple of weeks ago we stayed at Paradise hotel & there was nowhere to park then found a multi storey car park opposite North pier that was £13 for 24 hours.

By *sBlueWoman 2 weeks ago

Brookhaven Hospital, Silent Hill

"Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too. "

This why I book premier inn free parking

By *urious_ravings2481Couple 2 weeks ago

Durhamish

There a a few swinger hotel/B&B close to infusions and club SX Stay&Play (Rest & Welcom) owners on fab. And next door is a B&B call Northern Lights were a couple we know organise swinger parties for friends( by invertation only) Think they are looking for a couple to stop this weekend as a cpl pulled out last minute. Plus Paradise hotel swingers hotel but its close to South Pier which is a bit far to stagger back. Hope this helps

By *artinlycraMan 2 weeks ago

southport

Hi I often visit Club Play and use Booking. Com to find the cheapest B&B nearby ..these can be a low as £25 a night for a single room and breakfast. No problems returning at 3ish in the morning as keys are given..

Best wishes and you will love Club Play !!

» Add a new message to this topic