FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hotel recommendations in Blackpool

Hotel recommendations in Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ianskye OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Travel Inn or premier inn you know what your getting and no issue going in later

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ? "

Stay and play on here, they just around the corner from infusion and 2 mins from the town centre

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Does anyone have any hotel recommendations in Blackpool ? We are thinking about a weekend visiting Club Play and Infusions. Are most of the hotels ok with their guests returning in the middle of the night ? "

I usually advise my Play guests when hosting to just search Booking.com near the club postcode and find a decent rated one. I got one only a few days ago £80 for the weekend end of Oct and as long as you are quiet they are usually OK. Lots of people staying go to 'regular' clubs n bars, it's no different

By *uriouscouple_84Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We are there this weekend, so will keep an eye on this thread x

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We often get offers from companies that do weekend breaks in Blackpool (and other UK resorts).

If it is on an off-peak time you can get a good deal. Don't forget what is off peak for "normal" blackpool is probably not off peak for a swingers club.

We booked a good deal for the two of us in Dec. Two nights in a big hotel, bed, breakfast and evening meal, half price drinks at the bar.

£160 for the two of us, so £40 per day per person for all your food and accommodation and cheap drinks before you go out.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I stayed at the Paradise Hotel.

It's a swingers hotel and has a few play rooms, so they know what's up.

Comfy bed, and good price compared to most I could find.

It's a short take, or 15 min walk from ClubPlay if I remember correctly.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I stayed at the Paradise Hotel.

It's a swingers hotel and has a few play rooms, so they know what's up.

Comfy bed, and good price compared to most I could find.

It's a short take, or 15 min walk from ClubPlay if I remember correctly. "

Its about £6 in a taxi late at night

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

All the big hotels don’t have a problem with you coming back late at night early morning but a few of the smaller guest houses might have an issue. It’s a nightlife town they are used to it and have seen it all before.

By *ianskye OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Thanks for all the info folks

By *anter66Man  over a year ago

pinchbeck

Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too.

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too. "

When we went to club play a couple of weeks ago we stayed at Paradise hotel & there was nowhere to park then found a multi storey car park opposite North pier that was £13 for 24 hours.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Parking is the main problem, as so many places simply have road parking only, just making sure when booking somewhere to stay that you also get a parking place, if not you can find yourself parking miles away on the edge of town like we had too. "

This why I book premier inn free parking

By *urious_Cravings2481Couple  over a year ago

Durham

There a a few swinger hotel/B&B close to infusions and club SX Stay&Play (Rest & Welcom) owners on fab. And next door is a B&B call Northern Lights were a couple we know organise swinger parties for friends( by invertation only) Think they are looking for a couple to stop this weekend as a cpl pulled out last minute. Plus Paradise hotel swingers hotel but its close to South Pier which is a bit far to stagger back. Hope this helps

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

Hi I often visit Club Play and use Booking. Com to find the cheapest B&B nearby ..these can be a low as £25 a night for a single room and breakfast. No problems returning at 3ish in the morning as keys are given..

Best wishes and you will love Club Play !!

» Add a new message to this topic