FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Within Temptations

Within Temptations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We're attending Within Temptations for their kink night on 5th November. Anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We're definitely going to this one Might go to their couples night on the 6th as well

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I might go on 5th.

Chippenham

That's definitely one place that we won't be returning to. Very disappointing, arrived at 10 and left 2 hours later.

By *an.thisMan  over a year ago

Torbay & Bournemouth

I have never been to a swingers club as a single guy before, only as a couple & now that Temptations is open I’d like to try it ? But I dont want to look like a predictor, We used to just get on and play with each other & others joined us, but now I’m single, it’s a different matter. If any ladies feel anxious, like mysel you’re welcome to accompany me.if you like ! advice always welcome.

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"That's definitely one place that we won't be returning to. Very disappointing, arrived at 10 and left 2 hours later."

Agree absolutely horrendous night. I'm finally motivated to leave a review of it.

Hope tonight is better, and nice to meet you last night x

By *an.thisMan  over a year ago

Torbay & Bournemouth

Good morning! I have just read you post ! where wold you recommend you mentioned you are going somewhere else,tonight do you mind if I ask where’s as someone else told me steamer is no goo either.

Dan

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"That's definitely one place that we won't be returning to. Very disappointing, arrived at 10 and left 2 hours later.

Agree absolutely horrendous night. I'm finally motivated to leave a review of it.

Hope tonight is better, and nice to meet you last night x"

May I ask what happened ?

Chippenham

"Good morning! I have just read you post ! where wold you recommend you mentioned you are going somewhere else,tonight do you mind if I ask where’s as someone else told me steamer is no goo either.

We are going to Steamers tonight, it's our second visit there. We had an excellent time that we went last time and anticipating having a good time tonight.

Dan

. "

Chippenham

"That's definitely one place that we won't be returning to. Very disappointing, arrived at 10 and left 2 hours later.

Hope tonight is better, and nice to meet you last night x

May I ask what happened ?"

It has the makings of a good club the building layout is excellent. They just need to review who they let in. The bar was full of kids getting pissed, then the pubs shut and the giggling single lads arrived. No dress code, even the lad behind the bar was wearing a hoodie and trackies. Very disappointing.

Chippenham

Hope tonight is better, and nice to meet you last night x"

Yes we will be leaving one too. Nice to meet you too. Catch up with you in the tub tonight.

Plymouth

We're done with WT too. Terrible night, absolute waste of time and money. So cold downstairs the missus could hardly take her coat off and not much better upstairs. Screechy d*unk 20 somethings made for a really uncomfortable atmosphere, plus a few leeribg single men, yuck. We've tried to be supportive of the place as it has potential but we won't be going back.

Plymouth

See you all at Steamers tonight

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

Indeed. Definitely seems unfair to charge people who plan their nights out and encourage them to purchase memberships then when few people turn up to then open it to all and sundry off the street for free who don’t know the scene just to get some money though the bar tills.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Seems that the owners just aren't learning.

Plymouth

From what we were hearing, at least one of the partnership that owns the place really doesn't care.

Its a real shame as the facilities are pretty good - save for the steps into the hot tub, which is an accident looking to happen. Someone is going to hurt themselves one day.

Paying £30 to get in then finding the place was so cold that it was impossible to do anything was bad enough but then to find out that d*unken yobs got in free just so that they could be sold over-proced drinks is a real insult to injury.

We've tried to support the place by giving good reviews where we've found things to be good but now, needless to say we will not be going back unless major major changes are made.

My bet is that they'll go bust or something bad will happen there and the place will be gone within 6 months.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think they must be just really thick. Or loaded and don't care The night we went was just loud and d*unken staff doing shots. There was a guy being quite pushy wanting to be introduced to everyone and was so d*unk he was falling into people he was talking to. Another guy in the smoking area was just rude about others appearances and was slurring his words. This was around 8.30pm That kind of d*unkenness wouldn't be tolerated at a normal pub let alone a swinging venue. We left after a painful hour.Nothing would tempt us back.

By *ernowsubMan  over a year ago

truro

I’ve booked my hotel for this weekend to go to WT but now it sounds terrible…. If there are any couples ( or single ladies who would like a wingman ) going to Steamers on Saturday ( 13th) I’d love to be able to join you for entry . Honestly, I’m not a weirdo lol, just a regular guy who is tiptoeing into the scene.

By *ernowsubMan  over a year ago

truro

I’ve booked my hotel for this weekend to go to WT but now it sounds terrible…. If there are any couples ( or single ladies who would like a wingman ) going to Steamers on Saturday ( 13th) I’d love to be able to join you for entry . Honestly, I’m not a weirdo lol, just a regular guy who is tiptoeing into the scene.

We are heading over to Torquay this Sat… 15th Jan…

What’s the general consensus now with WT? Have they fixed the issues we’re all reading about yet and is it worth a go? It looks great but we know steamers will be too…

Learned opinions welcome!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Their last review is 26 December. It would be good to hear from people who went New Years Eve

"We are heading over to Torquay this Sat… 15th Jan…

What’s the general consensus now with WT? Have they fixed the issues we’re all reading about yet and is it worth a go? It looks great but we know steamers will be too…

Learned opinions welcome!"

I heard the people there have mixed opinions on how to run it. So all sounds a bit weird. Pub. Sexy club.

Needs proper door staff checking tickets etc and a stricter dress code.

I'd say try steamers as that's run for years and always gets good reviews. Or try Secrets parties once a month

We’d already planned to go to steamers as we know it’s good

Think we’ll stick with plan A for now!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Last we heard from people is that the later the night gets the more young Chavs they let in.

Though one person told us they had a great time there recently.

"We are heading over to Torquay this Sat… 15th Jan…

Learned opinions welcome!"

I'm planning on going to steamers this weekend but on my own so super nervous as never been before say hi if I'm stood looking like a loner

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"

I'm planning on going to steamers this weekend but on my own so super nervous as never been before say hi if I'm stood looking like a loner"

Do you mean Steamers or Within Temptation?

If Temptations then I would be more than happy to help you settle in and chat with you whilst the nerves subside.

Sadly Steamers isn't very welcoming to single guys at the moment, they have there reasons which I understand.

Shame as I always enjoyed my visits to Steamers previously.

By *teamerqMan  over a year ago

torquay

Just to put the record straight. Swingers Quay (Steamers) is VERY welcoming to single guys but they need to come in with a couple or as a couple.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"Just to put the record straight. Swingers Quay (Steamers) is VERY welcoming to single guys but they need to come in with a couple or as a couple. "

Sorry, maybe my wording wasn't perfect, hopefully it didn't cause offence.

This is what I meant, as you have stated, single guys have to be accompanied to gain entry.

Obviously that isn't suitable for gentlemen like myself who tend to visit clubs alone and meet people there rather than prearrange meets.

Steamers is a lovely venue & I very much enjoyed every visit I had there before the rules changed.

No need to be nervous pop us a message if you like and say hi think we might be getting a little drink before we go too so if people fancy a little drinky first let us know

X

» Add a new message to this topic