FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La Chambre Sat 29 September

La Chambre Sat 29 September

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *et a room OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

After a few very horny weeks on here we think it's time we tried a club. And the September free membership offer is too good to miss.

We don't necessarily want to play on our first visit. Just relax and absorb the atmosphere we think.

How should we dress? No jeans and,trainers for guys I guess?

I have some great lingerie but is that too much (or too little!) unless we were playing?

Any advice or tips for a couple of club virgins?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smart casual for men really, smart jean are ok as long as no rips etc...

As for female it really how comfy you feel, usually a mix off sexy lingerie and dresses. An idea could be is you wear sexy lingerie under dress and use the lockers that can be hired if or when feel comfy or right time. Hope this helps x

Leeds

Thanks very much.

I would be fine wearing sexy lingerie straight off if it's OK to do so in the bar area?

If not I could probably partially covr up with a lacy dress.

No in bar area is allowed and accetable, some do it from the start while others wait until later. It really comes down to individual. By end night you will notice some even ditch lingerie

Leeds

We are looking forward to it. Thanks x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I usually wear a dress all night as that's how I feel comfortable. But I have come straight from work (I dress smartly for work) and also in jeans before.

Some ladies like to use the pool so spend the night in a towel, others go straight into lingerie.

I have been in my usual demure dress I wore for work chatting away to someone wearing just a few streaks of liquid latex and we were both comfortable

Leeds

It sounds very relaxed and very erotic. I'm sure we'll love it

Any more advice welcome

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just be sociable.

Don't be put off if people seem to know each other, it is very much a local for many but we are friendly!

You'll get a guided tour when you arrive, just ask for a couple of introductions to regulars so you have someone to chat to.

There may well be other newbies getting a tour too - or after you've had yours you'll know who's taking them so you can say hi to other firsttimers too!

If all else fails, if you think someone looks good tell them so - who doesn't like a compliment!

Relax, enjoy and don't feel you have to play on your first visit - though you could be upstairs and knickers off in the first ten mins (or was that just me ).

Saturday night is couples night and many will spend a fair amount of time catching up and chatting and maybe dancing before play starts. But once it does it usually hots up quite quickly!

You'll get either free or reduced admission for Sunday if you go either Fri or Sat. They're open from 6 to midnight on Sunday, if you pop in then you'll probably see me

Leeds

Shame you won't be there on Saturday but see you're busy at a social.

We will take you advice though thanks. We are both very friendly so fingers crossed we'll be OK.

Don't think we will want to play on first visit but will be nice to see another aspect of the scene.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"Just be sociable.

Don't be put off if people seem to know each other, it is very much a local for many but we are friendly!

You'll get a guided tour when you arrive, just ask for a couple of introductions to regulars so you have someone to chat to.

There may well be other newbies getting a tour too - or after you've had yours you'll know who's taking them so you can say hi to other firsttimers too!

If all else fails, if you think someone looks good tell them so - who doesn't like a compliment!

Relax, enjoy and don't feel you have to play on your first visit - though you could be upstairs and knickers off in the first ten mins (or was that just me ).

Saturday night is couples night and many will spend a fair amount of time catching up and chatting and maybe dancing before play starts. But once it does it usually hots up quite quickly!

You'll get either free or reduced admission for Sunday if you go either Fri or Sat. They're open from 6 to midnight on Sunday, if you pop in then you'll probably see me "

All bang on advice about La Chambre, playing normally happens on or just after midnight. There are so many social areas and places you can just watch, that there will be no pressure on you at all. Barie and Marie that run the club are also absolutely lovely.

"Just be sociable.

You'll get either free or reduced admission for Sunday if you go either Fri or Sat. They're open from 6 to midnight on Sunday, if you pop in then you'll probably see me

All bang on advice about La Chambre, playing normally happens on or just after midnight. There are so many social areas and places you can just watch, that there will be no pressure on you at all. Barie and Marie that run the club are also absolutely lovely."

could not agree more

29th is a fancy dress do at LC, with a celebrity theme...

Is a very relaxed place, no pressure to play, I've been twice now, last timew on my own (yep it's that friendly) and can't wait to get back there.

Leeds

I don't think we will be in fancy dress this time but we are looking forward to it and hope to make lots of new friends.

Thanks for all great advice

» Add a new message to this topic