FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams, Darlaston - what's it like Sun-Tue

Chams, Darlaston - what's it like Sun-Tue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never been before but going down with a female friend off here from Sunday aft to Tuesday evening ( Have booked rooms in there).

Can any regulars tell me what it might be like on these days? I'm starting to worry it might be dead! (Saying that, if it isn't before I show up it soon will be! lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sunday should be quite busy there's a social off here on, mondays are fairly busy but bi sexual only all day. Tuesday is a chilled less busy day and naked after 6pm. Hope this helps.

"Sunday should be quite busy there's a social off here on, mondays are fairly busy but bi sexual only all day. Tuesday is a chilled less busy day and naked after 6pm. Hope this helps."

Thanks, much appreciated. Sunday sounds good but not sure if I'm over excited with the sound of Monday, bugger (Maybe not the best choice of words! lol). Might have to say in and wash my hair that day.

Thanks again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mondays are very openly bi from opening at 2pm when they open, so if you're likely to feel uneasy or repelled around it Mondays are definitely not for you.

"Mondays are very openly bi from opening at 2pm when they open, so if you're likely to feel uneasy or repelled around it Mondays are definitely not for you."

I'm not bothered about being around it, just not my thing that's all. Thanks for the heads up though

» Add a new message to this topic