FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas v pleasures

Eurekas v pleasures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I now there are reviews on both on here but obviously they review each club individually so looking for a " club off" between the two because a certain someone on here is very shy snd doesn't want to ask!!! Sooooo which one do you prefer? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

it depends what ur looking for, i like them both, eureka more in summer, pleasures in winter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to both and have to say personally I prefer Eurekas. Pleasures has more dedicated play areas, but I found it less sociable and friendly and felt quite uncomfortable as a newbie both times I went. Eurekas is very much a 'party' in that the dance floor is always full and people are very chatty and friendly so less pressured, but play opportunities there if you want them.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I've been to both and have to say personally I prefer Eurekas. Pleasures has more dedicated play areas, but I found it less sociable and friendly and felt quite uncomfortable as a newbie both times I went. Eurekas is very much a 'party' in that the dance floor is always full and people are very chatty and friendly so less pressured, but play opportunities there if you want

"

Totally agree....

Both have their good points but eurekas is more friendly from a newbies point of view. I prefer pleasures for playing though

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Pleasures. X

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Ive been to both and prefer pleasures. Eurekas may have changed a lot since i last went, but it's not somewhere id rush to go back to. Is it a swinging club or a naturalist club that allows swinging?, im never quite sure. does eurekas still allow people to 'reserve' tables and chairs?. I got told off by a couple who turned up 1hr after me and told me i was sitting in 'their' table, as if they were in a restaurant.

I used to be a regular a pleasures, but have been so busy with work that i can't get there very often(fridays), but have always enjoyed it. Will try to make a another visit soon.

Try them both and make up your own mind. Everyone will have a different opinion on every club. so give them both a go and see what works for you. Maybe you will like them both. Personally if we had to choose then it would be Eureka but thats just our choice.

We have never been to pleasures on a friday nite before.. Does anyone know how much it costs to get in plesse xx

"We have never been to pleasures on a friday nite before.. Does anyone know how much it costs to get in plesse xx"

We think it is around £30 per couple

thank you guys xx

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Ive been to both and prefer pleasures. Eurekas may have changed a lot since i last went, but it's not somewhere id rush to go back to. Is it a swinging club or a naturalist club that allows swinging?, im never quite sure. does eurekas still allow people to 'reserve' tables and chairs?. I got told off by a couple who turned up 1hr after me and told me i was sitting in 'their' table, as if they were in a restaurant.

I used to be a regular a pleasures, but have been so busy with work that i can't get there very often(fridays), but have always enjoyed it. Will try to make a another visit soon. "

I am going for the first time this Saturday afternoon and evening say hi if your going or say hi if you see me their

» Add a new message to this topic