FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Zeus Spa

Zeus Spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn4567891122 OP   Man  over a year ago

ru

Anyone fancy going for a chill sometime soon? Naked hot tub?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estlondonladMan  over a year ago

Hammersmith

I'm usually there once or twice a week. Love it there

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Got to say, though there is much to fault about the place, I do like it. If nothing else, just being able to relax and unwind, naked in the hot tub and sauna is worth it. Don't get the chance to go very often but love it when I do. Surprising how quickly time passes...

Hammersmith

"Got to say, though there is much to fault about the place, I do like it. If nothing else, just being able to relax and unwind, naked in the hot tub and sauna is worth it. Don't get the chance to go very often but love it when I do. Surprising how quickly time passes..."

Yeah I can easily spend a couple of hours there just chilling out. Girls are very friendly and not pushy at all if you don't want massage. Just needs a few more people at times.

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

They are pretty friendly. Always nice when they join you in the tub or sauna. Sometimes wish they weren't all "Romanian" as it does make it harder to have a conversation. But that might just be me...

By *ohn4567891122 OP   Man  over a year ago

ru

I have been a few times, girls are really nice, there is a tall thin girl, long black hair, she is stunning, all thats missing is a few more people, plus would love a fumble in the hot tub lol

Hammersmith

[Removed by poster at 05/01/22 19:45:15]

Hammersmith

"I have been a few times, girls are really nice, there is a tall thin girl, long black hair, she is stunning, all thats missing is a few more people, plus would love a fumble in the hot tub lol "

Yeah she's a lovely girl. Had a great massage off her before Xmas

» Add a new message to this topic