FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees ‘NYE COLLECTIVE’ Memories..add your magic moments..thanks.

Jaydees ‘NYE COLLECTIVE’ Memories..add your magic moments..thanks.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ets Dance OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brixworth

We’ll start you off…

Our magic moment was..

Midnight …Standing aloft on the stairs from the dance floor with our closest friends …’The Dream Team’

Releasing the balloons upon a full house of jumping party bodies and faces of abandonment…of the Jaydees Collective below.

Screaming up at us …and at that moment we were as one.

You brought us to tears.

Annette & Myself thank you and will never forget how touched we were by you all.

Look forward to reading all your unique memories and perspective.

Happy New Year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us, the whole night was magical. It always is at Jaydees no matter what time of year.

That said Friday night was completely off the scale!

The staff are incredible doing what they do and the members have to be the cream of the friendliest, sexy people in this amazing lifestyle.

Anyone thinking about going to club for the first time, or just trying a different one to their usual place, just read what people say about this club either on the forums or the club reviews. They can't all be wrong.

Brixworth

"For us, the whole night was magical. It always is at Jaydees no matter what time of year.

That said Friday night was completely off the scale!

The staff are incredible doing what they do and the members have to be the cream of the friendliest, sexy people in this amazing lifestyle.

Anyone thinking about going to club for the first time, or just trying a different one to their usual place, just read what people say about this club either on the forums or the club reviews. They can't all be wrong. "

Thanks for the comments…..

Be great if you can add a specific memory, ..it’s really what this thread is trying to inspire…be great for us all to share experiences from others perspective…

By *ocialitesCouple  over a year ago

La La Land

NYE was epic! Watching the attendees arrive in all their finery, catching up with friends new and old.

The countdown to New Year was magical and we couldn’t wish to be with any other people than our Jaydees family

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this a very special night and we will be seeing you more in 2022

Love you all xx

La La Land

"NYE was epic! Watching the attendees arrive in all their finery, catching up with friends new and old.

The countdown to New Year was magical and we couldn’t wish to be with any other people than our Jaydees family

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this a very special night and we will be seeing you more in 2022

Love you all xx"

Onr funny moment was watching someone trying to discard a shirt from under a waistcoat like a woman removing a bra whilst all around ladies were stripped off

Brixworth

"NYE was epic! Watching the attendees arrive in all their finery, catching up with friends new and old.

Love you all xx

Onr funny moment was watching someone trying to discard a shirt from under a waistcoat like a woman removing a bra whilst all around ladies were stripped off "

Thanks guys

By *erenity20Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Sharing a vodka jelly shot with a gentleman at the same time as attempting to have an erotic kiss..

Sticky and slippy...as we dissolved into laughter as it ran down our faces!!!

Brixworth

"Sharing a vodka jelly shot with a gentleman at the same time as attempting to have an erotic kiss..

Sticky and slippy...as we dissolved into laughter as it ran down our faces!!! "

Lol…thanks sweetheart x

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

So hard just to pin point one defining moment. Standing at the top of the stairs we see everyone from a different angle so many people having the best time.

To watching everyone all glammed up you was all truly amazing.

The night it's self is the best memory being with the great friends we have made and the company of new ones being made.

But as im a little different i will add a couple more.

No 1) deciding to go toilet at 23.57 hours then fighting way back through the crowd so not to miss our first nye kiss at jd's i made it just lol

No2) being in a playroom with jo plus 3 angels

No3) watching (pro) share a kiss with another woman that im still smiling about

I will stop there as so many things i could list . Happy new year damien xx

By *heMarvel-ousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

For us it's got to be, being surrounded by all the people we've come to know and care for over the years. Seeing them all enjoy a massive celebration, it was truly amazing.

Oh, and the New years snogs don't think we've ever snogged so many people in one night.

The staff really did a great job thanks again x

For me (Pro) the highlight of the weekend was having my own private lap dance on the dance floor for my birthday. Enjoyed a tease by both men and women! Lush

Brixworth

"So hard just to pin point one defining moment. Standing at the top of the stairs we see everyone from a different angle so many people having the best time.

To watching everyone all glammed up you was all truly amazing. "

Brixworth

"The night it's self is the best memory being with the great friends we have made and the company of new ones being made.

But as im a little different i will add a couple more.

No 1) deciding to go toilet at 23.57 hours then fighting way back through the crowd so not to miss our first nye kiss at jd's i made it just lol

No2) being in a playroom with jo plus 3 angels

No3) watching (pro) share a kiss with another woman that im still smiling about

I will stop there as so many things i could list . Happy new year damien xx"

By *idowed soldierMan  over a year ago

Llanrwst

What a night.. after nearly two years of uncertainty jaydees gave us thier usual mix of perfect plan and social Excellence one of the high points was to see John and Tracey with Tracey playing music of the moment.. but for me it was seeing Sarah with tears of joy when see realised friends from fab showed real care that we had made it.. as they say you choose your friends and not your family... and it made Friday one of the best days it over a year thank you.. and extra love to a certain gentleman ...ken x

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

For us, it was definitely the magical moment of the time getting close to midnight, with the dance floor packed. Then the balloons being released, and everyone seemingly having a great time.

Huntingdon Peterborough

"For us, it was definitely the magical moment of the time getting close to midnight, with the dance floor packed. Then the balloons being released, and everyone seemingly having a great time."

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Friday provided so many fantastic memories for us all, and whilst all them are etched into our hearts, one moment in particular will be forever embroidered into the rich tapestry of out memories.

The urgency of trying to reach our closest and most incredible friends from across a packed dancefloor, with the culmination of love, emotion and two grown men in tears. As I write this the memory still invokes goosebumps and a glowing feeling that I will remember ad infinitum.

So many deserve a personal mention for the most incredible night, and if we didn't thank you personally friday/Saturday we will get around to it next time.

Much love to you all and let the new memories be created with as much passion. X

La La Land

"Friday provided so many fantastic memories for us all, and whilst all them are etched into our hearts, one moment in particular will be forever embroidered into the rich tapestry of out memories.

The urgency of trying to reach our closest and most incredible friends from across a packed dancefloor, with the culmination of love, emotion and two grown men in tears. As I write this the memory still invokes goosebumps and a glowing feeling that I will remember ad infinitum.

So many deserve a personal mention for the most incredible night, and if we didn't thank you personally friday/Saturday we will get around to it next time.

Much love to you all and let the new memories be created with as much passion. X

"

Thank you for making it so special for a lot of people

Brixworth

"What a night.. after nearly two years of uncertainty jaydees gave us thier usual mix of perfect plan and social Excellence one of the high points was to see John and Tracey with Tracey playing music of the moment.. but for me it was seeing Sarah with tears of joy when see realised friends from fab showed real care that we had made it.. as they say you choose your friends and not your family... and it made Friday one of the best days it over a year thank you.. and extra love to a certain gentleman ...ken x "

x

Brixworth

"Friday provided so many fantastic memories for us all, and whilst all them are etched into our hearts, one moment in particular will be forever embroidered into the rich tapestry of out memories.

"

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

drinking a pint from a friendly ladies cleevage

Brixworth

"drinking a pint from a friendly ladies cleevage "

Good times

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

New Year’s Eve has always been one of favourite times at the club but this year was the best, we saw so many people that we hadn’t seen in years and so many new people too many to mention but it was lovely to see you all. Our new team did a fantastic job with the club and it looked dreamy as did they all. They worked very hard for the couple of weeks over Christmas decorating rooms (which looks excellent) and redoing the jacuzzi. Part of the team got to stand on the stairs at the midnight chimes and I can tell you that’s a magical moment seeing all of you dancing and happy and having fun, it’s hard to explain how lovely it feels. My favourite bit was DJING for you all seeing you dancing, jumping and singing your hearts out. Lots of love to you all and we think that the new Jaydee and Tracy ie Matt and Nat and their great team are a real bonus to the club.

Huntingdon Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 20:26:26]

Huntingdon Peterborough

"New Year’s Eve has always been one of favourite times at the club but this year was the best, we saw so many people that we hadn’t seen in years and so many new people too many to mention but it was lovely to see you all. Our new team did a fantastic job with the club and it looked dreamy as did they all. They worked very hard for the couple of weeks over Christmas decorating rooms (which looks excellent) and redoing the jacuzzi. Part of the team got to stand on the stairs at the midnight chimes and I can tell you that’s a magical moment seeing all of you dancing and happy and having fun, it’s hard to explain how lovely it feels. My favourite bit was DJING for you all seeing you dancing, jumping and singing your hearts out. Lots of love to you all and we think that the new Jaydee and Tracy ie Matt and Nat and their great team are a real bonus to the club. "

Thank you not only magical and emotional but we simply could not get anywhere else in the club if we tried .

We loved it x

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

The whole night was fabulous as others have said, but three things stood out for us.

Firstly we had an unexpected play with some relatively new friends which was extremely sensual and that helped the experience last for ages.

Secondly, being on the floor at midnight. We hadn't had an experience like that in decades (and in previous lives) but it will stay with us for a long time.

Thirdly, and most importantly, we got to appreciate how emotionally involved all of the staff and helpers are in making these nights what they are. You deserve to be on a New Year's Honours list somewhere, we certainly can't thank you enough for what you do.

Brixworth

"The whole night was fabulous as others have said, but three things stood out for us.

Firstly we had an unexpected play with some relatively new friends which was extremely sensual and that helped the experience last for ages.

Secondly, being on the floor at midnight. We hadn't had an experience like that in decades (and in previous lives) but it will stay with us for a long time.

Thirdly, and most importantly, we got to appreciate how emotionally involved all of the staff and helpers are in making these nights what they are. You deserve to be on a New Year's Honours list somewhere, we certainly can't thank you enough for what you do."

Thanks for sharing x

By *acplayMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

The whole night. Absolutely sublime.. Being with all my friends and for the new ones I've made, sharing a night thats going to take some beating. The dancing kissing and totally hedonistic atmosphere in this amazing club. Mmmmm lots of very naughty thoughts/memories to savor.

Thanks to all that made this night so amazing especially the special friends old and new there sharing it all!! amazing.. sleep was the only loss in a weekend of total enjoyment... Hope to share many more memorable moments as the year continues. Vinny.xx

Huntingdon Peterborough

"The whole night. Absolutely sublime.. Being with all my friends and for the new ones I've made, sharing a night thats going to take some beating. The dancing kissing and totally hedonistic atmosphere in this amazing club. Mmmmm lots of very naughty thoughts/memories to savor.

Thanks to all that made this night so amazing especially the special friends old and new there sharing it all!! amazing.. sleep was the only loss in a weekend of total enjoyment... Hope to share many more memorable moments as the year continues. Vinny.xx

"

Cheers for your moment

Brixworth

"The whole night. Absolutely sublime.. Being with all my friends and for the new ones I've made, sharing a night thats going to take some beating. The dancing kissing and totally hedonistic atmosphere in this amazing club. Mmmmm lots of very naughty thoughts/memories to savor.

"

You always have a good time

By *acplayMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

I sure do my best toox

Brixworth

"I sure do my best toox"

We clearly remember you having an awesome time

By *R GREY AND MISS REDCouple  over a year ago

WHITTLESEY

What wasn’t memorable about it all , great people , great staff , great venue, food, hot tub , ect ect ect

Think we may come back lol x

Brixworth

"What wasn’t memorable about it all , great people , great staff , great venue, food, hot tub , ect ect ect

Think we may come back lol x"

I bet you had a moment we would all like to hear about

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Having a gang bang against the wall" and joining in with the others on the dance floor. What a song.

Watching the naked dancers was good too.

Finally getting to play with someone who was in hospital not too long ago was really special.

Brixworth

""Having a gang bang against the wall" and joining in with the others on the dance floor. What a song.

Watching the naked dancers was good too.

Finally getting to play with someone who was in hospital not too long ago was really special."

thanks for sharing

Peterborough

Squeezing Tina in her undies was really nice too.

Brixworth

"Squeezing Tina in her undies was really nice too."

No doubt

Peterborough

"Squeezing Tina in her undies was really nice too.

No doubt "

I might need to recalibrate that cuddle minus those sexy undies!

By *ouple4funmkCouple  over a year ago

Red Route City

After a long break, and feeling nervous if we would know anyone and have fun after 2 years away. Why did we ever worry! Welcomed with open arms and was so nice to see so many old faces and chat with new. We danced, kissed, hugged and time flew by. Thank you very much and we are returning very soon love the Jaydee’s vibe which you can’t get anywhere else. Know one judges anyone else. Still smiling S J x

Peterborough

"After a long break, and feeling nervous if we would know anyone and have fun after 2 years away. Why did we ever worry! Welcomed with open arms and was so nice to see so many old faces and chat with new. We danced, kissed, hugged and time flew by. Thank you very much and we are returning very soon love the Jaydee’s vibe which you can’t get anywhere else. Know one judges anyone else. Still smiling S J x "

Jaydees: home from home!

Brixworth

"After a long break, and feeling nervous if we would know anyone and have fun after 2 years away. Why did we ever worry! Welcomed with open arms and was so nice to see so many old faces and chat with new. We danced, kissed, hugged and time flew by. Thank you very much and we are returning very soon love the Jaydee’s vibe which you can’t get anywhere else. Know one judges anyone else. Still smiling S J x "

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic