FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Club Too Good to Name... ;)

The Club Too Good to Name... ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wing-along OP   Man  over a year ago

St Albans

This post is my first in the forums but long overdue! (Sorry Lawrence... :p)

Just wanted to provide an informal review of the best place I've been to for a relaxing Sunday swim, getting hot in the jacuzzi and chatting in the comfortable bar area with fab friends. Legendary Lawrence, Roger the rascal and all the other superb staff offer a warm welcome with tons of fun banter. Can't wait to go back there to chill soon! Don't miss out on this absolutely brilliant bird of a club that's not far from London's flying capital

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The common kestrel (Falco tinnunculus) is a bird of prey species belonging to the kestrel group of the falcon family Falconidae. It is also known as the European kestrel, Eurasian kestrel, or Old World kestrel. In Britain, where no other kestrel species commonly occurs, it is generally just called "kestrel

I’ll get my coat

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

I've some lovely photographs of Lesser Kestrels (Falco naumanni) nesting on a cliff-face in the Greek islands. Unlike the Common Kestrel they nest colonially - it was lovely to see them all take off at once...

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

[Removed by poster at 05/01/22 14:53:42]

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I've some lovely photographs of Lesser Kestrels (Falco naumanni) nesting on a cliff-face in the Greek islands. Unlike the Common Kestrel they nest colonially - it was lovely to see them all take off at once..."

» Add a new message to this topic