FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Darlaston Friday night

Darlaston Friday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey. We're wondering how busy Chams was last night? We're planning on going next Friday and hoping it's going to be nice and busy so my wife can have plenty of fun. Thanks in advance for your messages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

It was one of the quietest Fridays we've seen. It's January and people are skint or knackered lol

We ended up entertaining half the bar area tho and it turned into a great night x x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It was one of the quietest Fridays we've seen. It's January and people are skint or knackered lol

We ended up entertaining half the bar area tho and it turned into a great night x x "

Hi. Thanks for the response. That's what I thought may happen straight after Christmas and New Year. We attended on a Thursday several weeks back and it was a ghost town. We went on a Saturday once and it was amazing. Hopefully things will pick up soon. Thanks. X

Fucksville

"It was one of the quietest Fridays we've seen. It's January and people are skint or knackered lol

We ended up entertaining half the bar area tho and it turned into a great night x x

Hi. Thanks for the response. That's what I thought may happen straight after Christmas and New Year. We attended on a Thursday several weeks back and it was a ghost town. We went on a Saturday once and it was amazing. Hopefully things will pick up soon. Thanks. X"

No worries x I'm sure it will once everyone gets paid lol x

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

I think the anniversary weekend is going to be busy.

Fucksville

"I think the anniversary weekend is going to be busy. "

Absolutely

» Add a new message to this topic