FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons Thursdays

Chameleons Thursdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adcpl-mk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are hoping to go to visit Chameleons, and for various reasons, may not be able to make a Friday or Saturday right now. They are open on Thursdays from 11am to midnight.

Anyone have any experience of visiting on a Thursday? Will there be plenty of people there, and is daytime or evening busier?

Appreciate any infor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home), London (Work)

I had the best time when I last visited on a Thursday at the end of November. It can be variable, but to give you an idea the number of single ladies outnumbered the single guys!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife and I visited on a Thursday about 8 weeks back. We love this club on the weekend, but the Thursday night we visited was like a ghost town. One or two couples and a few single blokes. We drove 2 hours there and left after 20 mins. I'm sure they've had some great Thursdays, but the night we went was very disappointment. But this is our fave club and we've had some awesome Saturdays there.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"My wife and I visited on a Thursday about 8 weeks back. We love this club on the weekend, but the Thursday night we visited was like a ghost town. One or two couples and a few single blokes. We drove 2 hours there and left after 20 mins. I'm sure they've had some great Thursdays, but the night we went was very disappointment. But this is our fave club and we've had some awesome Saturdays there. "

Wish I’d been there! Last Thursday there was Four / five couples and a few single ladies. And handful of single males. So not as busy as it used to be nor like a Friday! But still can get very enjoyable

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

Last Thursday (6th) was extremely quiet, just one couple, five single males and me, a single female (and the last one to arrive that day). This is the quietest I've ever seen it on a Thursday.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

January can be quiet in clubs plus a lot of people are worried about the latest variant of Covid

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We love a Wednesday and Thursday at Chams (also used to love a Tuesday). If we go we normally go from around when they open until kick out. Make a proper day of it. Naturally a bit more chilled than a weekend but we've always found people in there we've enjoyed. And one of our hottest nights ever was a Wednesday or a Thursday (can remember which one).

But the club is truly at its best in the week on a hot summers day. The sun deck is such a great place to be when the sun is shining and it brings the people in.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

We’re hoping to visit this Friday during the day do they still open at 11?

We were thinking about 11am till around 4pm

» Add a new message to this topic