FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hellfire this Saturday 15th

Hellfire this Saturday 15th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsseeifitsforme OP   Man  over a year ago

Marlow

Hi everyone. Female friend and I are looking at going to our first club but slightly concerned looking at some of the posts that it may not be busy which as we will be club newbies could make things slightly more difficult than we wanted.. The obvious one seems to be Hellfire at Sunbury but more than willing to travel and hotel it for somewhere that may be better that Saturday night.

All suggestions about other places maybe Jaydees ‘or similar welcomed for if it’s quite popular on Saturday at hellfire. A regular club night rather than any niche seen may be a good opener for us. I am in South Buckinghamshire and they are in Bicester area

Thanks people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Hi everyone. Female friend and I are looking at going to our first club but slightly concerned looking at some of the posts that it may not be busy which as we will be club newbies could make things slightly more difficult than we wanted.. The obvious one seems to be Hellfire at Sunbury but more than willing to travel and hotel it for somewhere that may be better that Saturday night.

All suggestions about other places maybe Jaydees ‘or similar welcomed for if it’s quite popular on Saturday at hellfire. A regular club night rather than any niche seen may be a good opener for us. I am in South Buckinghamshire and they are in Bicester area

Thanks people "

If you’re going as a couple, what about AbFabs? Not far from Hellfire either, just the other side of the airport near T5.

By *uv Bunnies 2020Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Abfabs will be closer for you

By *uv Bunnies 2020Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

VA is a very nice place to go .

Marlow

[Removed by poster at 12/01/22 23:09:34]

Marlow

That’s great, I forgot that place. Thank you.

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

You will be very welcome at The Hellfire Club, if you choose to come along Saturday; but wherever you choose to go, I hope your first experience is great.

Peter

» Add a new message to this topic