FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vanilla alternative

Vanilla alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he weekend couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

bromley

Hi all, we haven’t been to this club in years and last time we went men had to be naked everywhere except the bar area, does anyone know if this is still the rule???

Many thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

I think that in the play rooms or the corridor that connects them to the bar area it’s recommended to be in towels or loosely dressed…

To be honest I wondered into the first play room (without the pool) fully dressed and seen others the same, so not sure how that is really enforced. Once I wanted some action then yeah chose to get rid of a few layers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey went recently and this wasn’t really the case it was very relaxed people where in clothes ect then when getting in the pool people just got naked or had towels on lovely club x

bromley

Thanks for the info x

london

"Thanks for the info x "

Are you guys planning on a visit sometime soon?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi all, we haven’t been to this club in years and last time we went men had to be naked everywhere except the bar area, does anyone know if this is still the rule???

Many thanks x "

If you have not been for a while there have been some changes to the layout since you last attended. The couples' lockers have moved closer to our outside Lux Lounge, the dance floor is now at the other end of the bar area and the fetish and couples rooms have exchanged positions. In the main play room we ask that people do not go in there fully dressed as it is off-putting to those that are usually fully undressed on the play beds. Sexy lingerie for the ladies and a towel or boxers for guys is best.

In all other areas visitors can wear as much or as little as they want.

I hope this helps and if you plan to visit again we look forward to seeing you (don't forget to bring your own towels as we no longer provide them).

By *ow PathersCouple  over a year ago

Hatfield

We have been recently and now find it seems to be acceptable for couples and singles to be fully dressed by the hot tub and the play area years gone by that wasn’t permitted,I much preferred the original rules of people had to be in towels

Or in some state of undress

bromley

Thank you, will definitely sort a visit one weekend. Are the rooms upstairs still available for hire?

london

"We have been recently and now find it seems to be acceptable for couples and singles to be fully dressed by the hot tub and the play area years gone by that wasn’t permitted,I much preferred the original rules of people had to be in towels

Or in some state of undress "

There was a pool heating issue (since resolved) when I went few weeks back and plus generally has been chilly lately, think that has more to do with it. The play beds were tad cold to lie on, if you found the same?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Thank you, will definitely sort a visit one weekend. Are the rooms upstairs still available for hire? "

Yes. there are 12 onsite hotel rooms and they now have to be booked online via the link on the club's website. Just click on the event poster.

» Add a new message to this topic