FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hellfire tonight ?

Hellfire tonight ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone is going to Hellfire tonight ?

Is the club good?

Thanks !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciousPleasureCouple  over a year ago

Rickmansworth (Near Watford)

"Anyone is going to Hellfire tonight ?

Is the club good?

Thanks ! "

The club is a good club, this probably isn’t the best place to ask if anyone is going tonight, as we went to bad girls night last night and no one responded on the forums but the club was busy when we got there. Probably best to put up an event date and invite anyone going to contact you x just our two pennies worth x but a good local club xx

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Is the club good?

Thanks ! "

I’ve been on a swinging night - and it was really rubbish - hardly anyone turned up (this was on the day Rios burned down!)

I’ve been on a fetish evening - that was really good

The only reason I’m not going is that they want you to have a standing order with them from the bank. The last thing I want is to have a swingers club on my bank statement!!!

By *eliciousPleasureCouple  over a year ago

Rickmansworth (Near Watford)

Is the club good?

Thanks !

I’ve been on a swinging night - and it was really rubbish - hardly anyone turned up (this was on the day Rios burned down!)

I’ve been on a fetish evening - that was really good

The only reason I’m not going is that they want you to have a standing order with them from the bank. The last thing I want is to have a swingers club on my bank statement!!!"

Standing order on the bank statement?? We go as non members and never have any issues ! It costs a little more but hey it works for us x

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

As previously stated by others; there are three ways to attend: 1. deposit with balance payment at the door. 2. non subscribers pay in advance (cheaper than pay at the door). 3. voluntary subscription for regular attendees, where benefits include: discounted tickets, some flex tickets (where you choose what you wish to pay), guaranteed places and highest priority for nights where we exceed capacity.

The payment card or standing order shows as a payment to Subbly, our subscription providers.

You should only consider subscription, if you attend regularly.

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic