FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrals daytime

Kestrals daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orset.J OP   Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

Good morning all,

I would like to ask if any members have been to Kestrals daytime recently as there are no recent review.

Thanks in advance

J.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Sunday daytimes are usually very good, nice and chilled, Wednesdays are also a good day to visit as it stretches into the evening at no extra cost so tends to get busy late afternoon from when we have been. You won’t find any reviews as the club had some issues with fab and they got taken off the review page which is a shame cos it’s a great club!

By *orset.J OP   Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Sunday daytimes are usually very good, nice and chilled, Wednesdays are also a good day to visit as it stretches into the evening at no extra cost so tends to get busy late afternoon from when we have been. You won’t find any reviews as the club had some issues with fab and they got taken off the review page which is a shame cos it’s a great club!"

Many thanks for your advice, I just wanted to be re assured that it was still a good place to go.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Sunday daytimes are usually very good, nice and chilled, Wednesdays are also a good day to visit as it stretches into the evening at no extra cost so tends to get busy late afternoon from when we have been. You won’t find any reviews as the club had some issues with fab and they got taken off the review page which is a shame cos it’s a great club!

Many thanks for your advice, I just wanted to be re assured that it was still a good place to go."

One of the best clubs around, but as poster above said, best daytimes are Sunday/Wednesday, and sometimes Monday. Can get pretty busy then, but other daytimes can be quiet.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Sunday daytimes are usually very good, nice and chilled, Wednesdays are also a good day to visit as it stretches into the evening at no extra cost so tends to get busy late afternoon from when we have been. You won’t find any reviews as the club had some issues with fab and they got taken off the review page which is a shame cos it’s a great club!

Many thanks for your advice, I just wanted to be re assured that it was still a good place to go."

It’s a great place to go to. The pool is lovely!

» Add a new message to this topic