FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adfabs/kestrels

Adfabs/kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Planning a.trip down south and we are hoping to visit a club on a Saturday night

Adfabs has been suggested, my question is, is adfabs the same place venue as kestrels

All very confusing for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"Planning a.trip down south and we are hoping to visit a club on a Saturday night

Adfabs has been suggested, my question is, is adfabs the same place venue as kestrels

All very confusing for me "

Yes - daytime/evening split.

We love it there

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Planning a.trip down south and we are hoping to visit a club on a Saturday night

All very confusing for me "

Same venue.

Kestrel is the day naturist spa.

AbFabs are the evening parties

Somewhere near

Can't find any reviews in the forum tab . Or website

Do we need to register as members can we fo it on day

Is it byob

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"Can't find any reviews in the forum tab . Or website

Is it byob

"

They don’t have a formal presence on Fab - probably easiest not to elaborate on that

Their website will help with a clear explanation of how you register and what documentation you will need / process etc - if any questions, recommend call them directly - they are very helpful

Whilst no formal reviews, you will find many on Fab are very familiar with the venue and likely rate it very highly - you should definitely try it…

Somewhere near

"Can't find any reviews in the forum tab . Or website

Is it byob

They don’t have a formal presence on Fab - probably easiest not to elaborate on that

Their website will help with a clear explanation of how you register and what documentation you will need / process etc - if any questions, recommend call them directly - they are very helpful

Whilst no formal reviews, you will find many on Fab are very familiar with the venue and likely rate it very highly - you should definitely try it…

"

Not alot to see on fab reviews

But I did find a website

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

If men sitting by the pool masturbating is your thing then you'll love it. I don't know why the club bothers with notices saying 'no sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs' - it goes on all the time and the staff just ignore it

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Its a great place, dont listen to the above poster, yes it does happen but it happens at other venues too.

The pool is amazing along with the hot tubs! The venue is massive lots of places to sit and chill there is also places to play too.

If you search kestrels/Abfabs on the forum's then there is lots of 'reviews' unfortunately due to historical issues they are not on the main club review page.

Happy to answer other questions if needed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest I really don’t like the new venue at all.

It’s a converted sports centre and to me it still feels like one. Damn - they even still have a piece of lower back exercising gym kit lying around in the dungeon.

I’ve tried to like the place but I just cannot warm to it.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

On the basis that my main interests is kink, when the club reopened I did make a complaint about the dungeon not being up to scratch.

The club has done well to refurbish and equip the dungeon and in my view it is a great dungeon. I was there on Sunday and popped into the dungeon as usual and none of the kit was out of place. I also appreciate being able to unclip one of the cages and do self suspension. I don't know many swingers clubs with dungeons where you can do that.

Somewhere near

Thanks peeps

A good mixed view of the place

Granted at any venue you get hottub play, I don't mind that at all.

We might just visit end of month after a night at VA bi night

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Another great vote for Kestrels/Abfab. My fsvourite.

They already know me by name lol

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"If men sitting by the pool masturbating is your thing then you'll love it. I don't know why the club bothers with notices saying 'no sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs' - it goes on all the time and the staff just ignore it"

A couple were asked to leave a couple of weeks ago because they were to d*unk in the pool which is a safety issue, and i was there when a group of 7-8 men and women were given a sharp ticking off for all having sex in the pool. Yes it happens, but the staff do the best they can - not least because of the huge cost for them of draining and cleaning the pool more frequently. Great club.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Personally this is now our favourite club! We always find it has a lovely crowd and the pool and hot tubs are amazing!

Friday nights and Sunday daytimes are our fav time to go and we have always had a great time!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going again Wednesday 9th. Who would like to join us.

» Add a new message to this topic