FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusions Blackpool - 25th Feb

Infusions Blackpool - 25th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurousCouple123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

Good evening all!

We are looking at visiting Infusions Blackpool as our first ever club visit on Friday 25th Feb.

Does anyone know if there is an event on Friday?

Also any advice for a newbie couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

We are looking at attending this club for the first time on the 25th too x

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Evening, we have just seen your post.

We welcome everyone at Infusion and therefore try to limit specific events as they become very niche and put people of if they don't want to dress up or be a specific sexuality etc.

At Infusion, we have been opened since 2005 and offer a very relaxed and safe environment for newbies to the more experienced. We have a large heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, large social area and many playrooms once you become more confident. There is no pressure to do anything and staff are always happy to help answer any questions or issues you may have. Obviously we are biased but Infusion is definitely a great place to start your swinging experience as well as progress. We have many customers who have joined us as 'newbies' and still come back for more after many many years

If you have any specific questions or would like a definite response, please don't hesitate to contact us via email as we don't often view forums.

Infusion

Chris ad Shirley

"Good evening all!

We are looking at visiting Infusions Blackpool as our first ever club visit on Friday 25th Feb.

Also any advice for a newbie couple?"

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Forgot to mention we are opened every Friday from 11am till 5pm, then 8pm till 3am. Everyone is welcome and no silly guestlists are needed.

Infusion

Chris and Shirley

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Good evening all!

Newbie in 2005 must mean veteran in 2022!

By *ohnny CanoeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Well I like Infusion and am going on Thursday. Unfortunately I can't go on Friday.

Take no notice of the naysayers - perhaps they simply attend/prefer a different one.

Different clubs suit different folks.

Sorry but I don't know if there's an event on Friday.

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nice club would recommend for a first visit.

Bickliegh

Thanks for all the info

By *weety-onlyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

we go to infusion alot and it was our first club. the staff are friendly the place has always been clean we was welcomed by everyone. when we first went and new people to the club from what weve seen are always chatted to. i hope this helps. plus if you want to ask anything dm us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions is a Great Welcoming Club. It’s Non Judgemental leave Labels at the door scenario.

Everybody is Laid Back, Non Pushy! Move At Your Own Pace!

As you say what is it like, it’s hard to tell because as I say to people they don’t sell advance tickets and being in Blackpool it is Seasonal, Weather and What’s On Dependable!

I have been many days and nights and some are busier than others and some are quieter than others!

It’s best to arrive to use and enjoy the facilities and whatever happens, happens.

It could be quiet which sometimes can be even better because there is less people to choose from and sometimes everybody plays together as where when it’s Busy sometimes there is too much to choose from.

It’s a Great Choice Club, Great Facilities including New facilities since Lockdown Relaxation and a real winning gem in Blackpool.

Try It! What have you got to loose!

"Infusions is a Great Welcoming Club. It’s Non Judgemental leave Labels at the door scenario.

Everybody is Laid Back, Non Pushy! Move At Your Own Pace!

As you say what is it like, it’s hard to tell because as I say to people they don’t sell advance tickets and being in Blackpool it is Seasonal, Weather and What’s On Dependable!

I have been many days and nights and some are busier than others and some are quieter than others!

It’s best to arrive to use and enjoy the facilities and whatever happens, happens.

It could be quiet which sometimes can be even better because there is less people to choose from and sometimes everybody plays together as where when it’s Busy sometimes there is too much to choose from.

It’s a Great Choice Club, Great Facilities including New facilities since Lockdown Relaxation and a real winning gem in Blackpool.

Try It! What have you got to loose!"

Have you copyed and paste that comment lol all u seem to say abot the old run down club looks if been same way from it opened lol each to there own but if anyone wants a over price night with hand full off swingers

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Wow! I can tell you what club puts me off going and it isn't infusions!

I was at infusions over the weekend and it didn't feel run down at all. If you think it's run down then you've not been to many clubs to compare it to. Also, if you think it's over priced you've definitely not been to many clubs.

The staff were very welcoming to all who attended and ensured everyone was looked after throughout the night. It may not be the biggest club but its big enough and what does space matter when you're with the right people. Because, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where you are it's the people that make the night.

On top of that, infusions also have a membership scheme, which as a single female makes me feel a lot safer going as they know who is in their club and when.

I'd say try all clubs yourself, everyone will have their own views and some will be jaded but you're best to make your own mind up.

By *aznshaneCouple  over a year ago

St Annes

At the minute it seems like a lot of people want to put down the club, looking to prospective visitors that both infusion and club play are bickering and rivals, this will be very off putting for some and just steer people to other clubs in the northwest.

I have frequented play with my partner for 3 years and have nothing bad to say about the club, like wise we have gone to infusion for the same amount of time. I now work at infusion which some may think that makes me bias but not at all. Infusion has a chilled, laid back atmosphere, with relaxing ambient lighting, pool, sauna and hot tub to give a spa like feel downstairs, whereas upstairs (if you make it that far) in contrast is seductive and naughty. Play on the other hand has a nightclub type vibe, great social area downstairs and lots of naughty rooms upstairs, with various theme nights there’s always something for everyone. Both clubs have great welcoming staff who would go out their way to help and pride themselves on being nice and clean. Both clubs have their quiet and busy times, obviously infusion is open 5 days and nights a week which gives people lots of times to chose from and play only Fri and sat night

For those who have seen posts about the club being dirty and the pool and hot tub, I have this morning taken a short video to show you otherwise just dm me

Sorry rant over, I like many others just want the clubs to do well and not push people away. They will make their own minds up on visiting

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I enjoyed getting in the hot tub after a swim in the pool. Also warming up in the sauna after being outside. All great, clean facilities.

Well Said. Visit both and make your minds up. No need for a club to bicker at the other to try and win customers.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

"Good evening all!

Infusion is great club for newbies to hard core swingers

Make your own mind up after your visit, but you will be well looked after on Friday at infusion

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I have been going to infusions for a few years now ,never can fault this club always clean and tidy and caz does a excellent job as the daytime host

By *enusandmarsCouple  over a year ago

Buryish

Make your own mind up on any club. Just like music, or food, or whatever, we all have different tastes and like or dislike a place for differing reasons.

My personal fave is Cupids, but its got a minging smoking area - important to me

Bickliegh

Morning all is it card or cash on the door to get in ?

Infusion is Cash £15 entry. £10 locker key which is refundable and £1 if you don’t take your own towel.

St Annes

It’s £15 in the day time(wed-thur-Fri) £25 (Friday evening ) then £20 in the day (Saturday) £30 in the evening for a couple, if both sessions are attended you get a £5 discount in the evening, this is the same for all days and then evening attendees apart from Sunday which £20 from 11-11

Hope this helps guys

??

Bickliegh

Perfect thank you off too infusion tonight x

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

Everywhere spotlessly clean but pool cold

Bickliegh

Pool cold must be warmer than outside lil

Pool is always heated to a steady 28’c.

If it’s warm or hot inside the venue the pool will always feel cold but sure isn’t as cold as if you went Jacuzzi to Pool as opposed to Vice Versa as Jacuzzi is normally at 36’c

By *evilandhisprincessCouple  over a year ago

Farington

[Removed by poster at 26/02/22 00:04:05]

By *evilandhisprincessCouple  over a year ago

Farington

We are going tomorrow (Saturday) can’t wait it’s been too long!

It will be a hot night

Bickliegh

Visited this club last night very impressed a bit quiet but that's Friday nights for you . But still had a great night with lots of play .The club was very clean staff polite and Def would go again x

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

i visited this club in november my first visit to an adult club in the uk.

i was a bit nervous when i rang the bell but was soon put at ease by the charming lady on the desk.it felt great to swim naked, not a lot of naughtiness going on outside of the locked rooms but that is understandable. single gents need to show some respect when a couple are starting to play if they want you to join in they will ask.

for those criticising the club my only guess is that you have been barred from going so you must have done something you shouldnt.

St Annes

"i visited this club in november my first visit to an adult club in the uk.

i was a bit nervous when i rang the bell but was soon put at ease by the charming lady on the desk.it felt great to swim naked, not a lot of naughtiness going on outside of the locked rooms but that is understandable. single gents need to show some respect when a couple are starting to play if they want you to join in they will ask.

for those criticising the club my only guess is that you have been barred from going so you must have done something you shouldnt."

That would be me

Was lovely to meet you, yes to swim naked is so liberating, there’s so few places you can do that. Hopefully next time your in Blackpool you can pay us another visit

By *a-wrexCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Anybody attending this Saturday (12th March) pop us a message and say hi. Really looking forward to visiting again we loved it last time. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic