FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Favourite club down south?

Favourite club down south?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Hey!! I'm based in the Central belt of Scotland and I'm wondering what your favourite clubs are, in England? Looking to organise a wee trip with hubby, to see what else is out there. So would love to hear your recommendations!xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Hey!! I'm based in the Central belt of Scotland and I'm wondering what your favourite clubs are, in England? Looking to organise a wee trip with hubby, to see what else is out there. So would love to hear your recommendations!xx"

I personally enjoy Club Play in Blackpool as it’s a diverse club that accepts all, has plenty of rooms (19) and always has a great vibe to it and something to do during the day in Blackpool makes for a great weekend away xx

Wishaw

"Hey!! I'm based in the Central belt of Scotland and I'm wondering what your favourite clubs are, in England? Looking to organise a wee trip with hubby, to see what else is out there. So would love to hear your recommendations!xx

I personally enjoy Club Play in Blackpool as it’s a diverse club that accepts all, has plenty of rooms (19) and always has a great vibe to it and something to do during the day in Blackpool makes for a great weekend away xx"

Thanks very much! I actually have them as a friend on here, I'll have a wee nosey xx

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Hey!! I'm based in the Central belt of Scotland and I'm wondering what your favourite clubs are, in England? Looking to organise a wee trip with hubby, to see what else is out there. So would love to hear your recommendations!xx

I personally enjoy Club Play in Blackpool as it’s a diverse club that accepts all, has plenty of rooms (19) and always has a great vibe to it and something to do during the day in Blackpool makes for a great weekend away xx

Thanks very much! I actually have them as a friend on here, I'll have a wee nosey xx"

I’ll be there with the girls 25th & 26th March celebrating my birthday, you’re more than welcome to join us xx

Wishaw

Thanks very much! I actually have them as a friend on here, I'll have a wee nosey xx

I’ll be there with the girls 25th & 26th March celebrating my birthday, you’re more than welcome to join us xx"

That sounds great! It's my friends birthday night out on the 26th, so I won't be able to. Give me a shout the next time you'll be going though!xx

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

You just missed a group of 10 of us attending club play just the weekend gone past!

Think some are going back for St Patrick’s day but I’m not due back till may as 3-way joint birthdays of fab friends.

Speak to Ronnie (aka the hound) on fab as he’s a regular at club play.

Ian and I have also visited The Townhouse in the Wirral (Liverpool) several times and enjoy it there. Bonus if you are into kink but there’s plenty social space if not.

Millie x

Wishaw

"You just missed a group of 10 of us attending club play just the weekend gone past!

Think some are going back for St Patrick’s day but I’m not due back till may as 3-way joint birthdays of fab friends.

Speak to Ronnie (aka the hound) on fab as he’s a regular at club play.

Ian and I have also visited The Townhouse in the Wirral (Liverpool) several times and enjoy it there. Bonus if you are into kink but there’s plenty social space if not.

Millie x"

Thank you missus! That's given me a few more options to look into!xx

» Add a new message to this topic