FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees vs The Attic

Jaydees vs The Attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-to-Tango OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi all

Just curious.

What are peoples opinions as considering attending one of these two this Saturday x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there, can’t answer for The Attic as haven’t been but can tell you that Jaydees is the best club we have been to. We travel regularly (6 hour round trip) as it has everything a club needs. Take a look at the reviews and see what others have said.

Also, this Saturday is Neon party with 6 birthdays being celebrated, so if you like to party as well as having naughty fun, then this club is the place for you.

Any questions I am happy to anythem. Jo

Birmingham

Thank you really appreciate that xx

Very helpful x

Is it couples and single ladies only on Saturday?

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

We've never done a Saturday at Jaydees but we're regulars on a Friday and their events have always been fantastic.

Last Friday we had a 13 person orgy on the 4 poster bed upstairs. Have a read of my review in the clubs section.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you really appreciate that xx

Very helpful x

Is it couples and single ladies only on Saturday? "

Nope, all are welcome. The do vett and monitor single men though. There is a limit and they need to book in prior so there’s not too many of them.

There’s a real party atmosphere at Jaydees, but equally if you prefer the quiet then there’s plenty of chill out areas.

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

"Hi all

Just curious.

What are peoples opinions as considering attending one of these two this Saturday x"

Jaydees is our club of choice…incredibly inclusive and always a party.

Which is essential in times when we fail to connect sufficiently for play, because we love to dance.

That said, we don’t require one club to be better than another as we enjoy the adventure of all clubs.

Just as we would choosing restaurants for dinner.

But we choose to have a great time wherever we go, and the church is the congregation not the building.

Rest assured, attending Jaydees is a unique adventure.

Everyone feels the same way….that we are all here together.

You are unexpectedly welcomed and remembered like no other.

Our advice would always be attend them all.

Life is a question of taste.

All the best.

K&A

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

"Hi all

Just curious.

What are peoples opinions as considering attending one of these two this Saturday x

Jaydees is our club of choice…incredibly inclusive and always a party.

Which is essential in times when we fail to connect sufficiently for play, because we love to dance.

That said, we don’t require one club to be better than another as we enjoy the adventure of all clubs.

Just as we would choosing restaurants for dinner.

But we choose to have a great time wherever we go, and the church is the congregation not the building.

Rest assured, attending Jaydees is a unique adventure.

Everyone feels the same way….that we are all here together.

You are unexpectedly welcomed and remembered like no other.

Our advice would always be attend them all.

Life is a question of taste.

All the best.

K&A

"

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Both very different clubs but both very welcoming and friendly clubs.

Both have huge amounts of varying rooms...mix or people attend both. Jucuzzi is much better at jaydees but it's horses for courses.

The Attic allows single guys in every night which for me makes it better as I avoid couples nights

As a single lady I feel safe and happy at both. However from Birmingham I'd be going to chams or xtasia and saving myself the travel.

Brixworth

Jaydees also allows single guys on both Fridays and Saturdays, limited and vetted to ensure quality over quantity

By *lackxroseCouple  over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

Only ever been to Jaydees so a little biased.

But then we have never felt the need to try anywhere else.

Great staff

Great members

Fantasy atmosphere

Awesome Hot Tub

You won’t regret a visit

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Jaydees all the way,

friendly

clean

non pushy guests

etc etc

plus every possible facility needed for a good night out

nice and discreet location and big car park

you might need your sat nav as the country lanes are dark

tenner lifetime membership

By *orth-A-SquirtCouple  over a year ago

Kent

This is good reading as we’re heading for our first trip to Jaydees next Sat 19th March.

Glad there’s so many positive opinions

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

I'm not going Jaydees anymore after the regulars there have started calling me Mr Bean ! How very dare they ?? Anyone got the postcode for the Attic?

By *ara DosCouple  over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere

"I'm not going Jaydees anymore after the regulars there have started calling me Mr Bean ! How very dare they ?? Anyone got the postcode for the Attic? "

This has just cracked me up

Brixworth

"I'm not going Jaydees anymore after the regulars there have started calling me Mr Bean ! How very dare they ?? Anyone got the postcode for the Attic? "

Finally…he’s got the message

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

"I'm not going Jaydees anymore after the regulars there have started calling me Mr Bean ! How very dare they ?? Anyone got the postcode for the Attic?

Finally…he’s got the message "

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Ain't no party like a jaydees party. Even the quiet nights end up being great nights, such is the quality of staff and guests.

The club is hitting new highs every week, the new members who are blown away will testify as to how relaxed they feel by nights end.

By *ipupfruityWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Both my favorites. Depends what kind of night you want attic is bigger,more singles, more rooms. Jaydees smaller and talk to people easier x

By *acplayMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Yep ive attended both clubs for a number of years. Both obviously have there place as a guy its more friendly at jaydees overall as a couple really depends on what your looking for friday at attic has definitely more single guys (bigger club ) but jaydees has a good atmosphere even when on a quiet night.. not many of them mind id say if never been book in and give it a go Saturday theam nights will always be well attended busy and friendly. So come on down and join in the shenanigans hehe

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We used to be regulars at Attic before covid. Brilliant club, huge with endless amount of themed playrooms. Staff brilliant and know how to look out for people. After covid Attic put no restrictions in place so we decided to go to Jaydees. We had Jaydees on our radar for a long time. We are so glad we went. No where near as big as Attic but as good a club. Staff a incredible at Jaydees and really make sure anyone new to the club is made to feel part of it, no way cliquey like some we tried in the past. We see all these folk rave about their local club but never what the reviews say. We can honestly say hand on heart Jaydees is exactly what the reviews say. We travel over 200 miles to attend every 4 to six weeks. Sum it up, try both Attic and Jaydees. We don't think you'd be disappointed with either even though our choice is Jaydees now. Attic we will return at some point for a visit, when? Who knows. Hope that helps OP

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

"We used to be regulars at Attic before covid. Brilliant club, huge with endless amount of themed playrooms. Staff brilliant and know how to look out for people. After covid Attic put no restrictions in place so we decided to go to Jaydees. We had Jaydees on our radar for a long time. We are so glad we went. No where near as big as Attic but as good a club. Staff a incredible at Jaydees and really make sure anyone new to the club is made to feel part of it, no way cliquey like some we tried in the past. We see all these folk rave about their local club but never what the reviews say. We can honestly say hand on heart Jaydees is exactly what the reviews say. We travel over 200 miles to attend every 4 to six weeks. Sum it up, try both Attic and Jaydees. We don't think you'd be disappointed with either even though our choice is Jaydees now. Attic we will return at some point for a visit, when? Who knows. Hope that helps OP "

Birmingham

Thank you so so much everyone for all your replies. It’s massively appreciated. Xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic