FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Male, 1st club

Single Male, 1st club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, looking at attending my first club. Open to going with someone else etc.. but will probably be on my own.

Is there a club or a night you'd recommend in the SE/London for a first time, single male?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Without any hesitation mate, I would recommend you visit any club with a female friend. The difference of reception you receive as a couple, to that of a single guy, is marked, and I say this after visiting several clubs as a solo male, and as a couple.

Go with a lady friend, just as mates, but speak to as many people as you can while you’re there, to get your face (and Fab profile) known. In my experience, you get more interest AFTER you’ve been, when people read your club review. Hopefully next time you go, as a single guy, you will feel more comfortable by yourself, the regulars will remember you, and conversation will flow.

All the best mate

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi all, looking at attending my first club. Open to going with someone else etc.. but will probably be on my own.

Is there a club or a night you'd recommend in the SE/London for a first time, single male?

Cheers "

I can't recommend clubs I that area as its not somewhere I'm familiar with, but check out club reviews on this site.

As a single guy, you need to take note of the dress code, look good and smell good. Main thing is to smile and chat to people. Ladies and couples at clubs are often looking for a single male to join them, so will recall the people who were fun and friendly earlier in the evening.

Don't touch people and don't wander around following them. Hovering near the bar or in the smoking area are often good places to mingle.

Sex is never guaranteed, but if you go hoping to meet some interesting , open minded people and maybe swap details, you will have an enjoyable evening.

Definitely go on your own, as going in with a lady who is not a regular partner, restricts who you speak to and people seeing you as a new couple, and will presume you will just play together. Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic