FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club in uk

Best club in uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a reasonably new couple to the scene we have only tried a few clubs, what would everyone say is their favourite or the best in Britain they have been to and why.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

For me it has to be Chameleon’s.

And here’s why…..

They are a clean, well presented and offer a variety of facilities to the FAB community. Catering pretty much for all, singles, couples, bi, gay including the facilities. Those of which may wish to simply attend to use the wet areas (spa, sauna, steam room) with some open play permitted anywhere, through to those who may wish to partake in something harder, spanking, domination etc

the club also offered a variety of rooms, quite a few of those of which can be locked, left open - but stopping other from entering, to open play areas.

Staff are also really nice and can be seen regularly around the club. So any issues, they are sorted quickly.

The club also reinvests back into it self, recent new carpets, extensions, new rooms etc it’s also one of the safest. Iv not seen to many check the water on a regularly basis? Checking Chlorine levels etc.

Addronal rooms are offered for guests to stay over in, again, clean and well priced.

So for me, these are the reasons I prefer Chameleons to others. Iv visited 14 in the UK. But this is my preference and other clubs are equally as clean, nice etc. it’s simply my choice.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Another one for Chameleons. Likewise we've visited 10+ clubs in the UK and Chameleons is our favourite and the one we return to. It just offers so much more and we always have a great time. Plus people make a club and Chameleons is always we frequented by people from all over the UK (including many from Scotland). Which is great because some places its just always the same people. And the fact people travel so far to visit tells you something. We like to arrive in the daytime when it opens and stay all day. And the sun deck is a great place to be when the weather is nice.

Another notable mentioned is Pandoras Leeds. A great club but sadly normally only open weekend evenings.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"For me it has to be Chameleon’s.

And here’s why…..

They are a clean, well presented and offer a variety of facilities to the FAB community. Catering pretty much for all, singles, couples, bi, gay including the facilities. Those of which may wish to simply attend to use the wet areas (spa, sauna, steam room) with some open play permitted anywhere, through to those who may wish to partake in something harder, spanking, domination etc

the club also offered a variety of rooms, quite a few of those of which can be locked, left open - but stopping other from entering, to open play areas.

Staff are also really nice and can be seen regularly around the club. So any issues, they are sorted quickly.

The club also reinvests back into it self, recent new carpets, extensions, new rooms etc it’s also one of the safest. Iv not seen to many check the water on a regularly basis? Checking Chlorine levels etc.

Addronal rooms are offered for guests to stay over in, again, clean and well priced.

So for me, these are the reasons I prefer Chameleons to others. Iv visited 14 in the UK. But this is my preference and other clubs are equally as clean, nice etc. it’s simply my choice.

"

100% agree with everything said here. Definitely the best club

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"For me it has to be Chameleon’s.

And here’s why…..

100% agree with everything said here. Definitely the best club"

Everything these guys say the best club by far

By *bwstarzWoman  over a year ago

south cheshire

Another vote for chameleons, was my first club and to be honest ruined all others for me as nothing compares.

Cupids in Manchester is also a good club and high on my list of preferences.

By *rishunicornMan  over a year ago

Cookstown

I’d vote for Chams also. It’s just full of good honest ppl. It’s an out an out swingers club.

Special mention to vanilla alternative also.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Feel bad for the others now…so I thought I’d offer feedback on some of the ones Iv visited..

VA (on A1 near St Albans and just outside Bedford.

Again a nice club, great regulars and great staff. Very friendly. Facilities are clean and bar well stocked. My only negative is it’s quite open, with no lockable play rooms, however it’s not what the club is promoting, so I understand why.

It does have a great couples area though.

Just sometimes males aren’t as polite and gets. Bit close for me. That said, still a great club, it depends what your after. No steam or sauna but does offer a large warm pool spa no jets as such) both inside and outside on hot days

JD - again a nice club, good facilities and does have some lockable rooms. Also offers indoor pool spa (no jets) people were welcoming and chatted on my visit.

Cupids: Manchester - really lovely bar area, nice sauna but only a very small tub (1 jet I recall) no steam room.

Again very clean and lockable rooms.

BGHS - Brighton. A very lovely laid out club, no play in the wet areas - but is underground cavern like. Hot pools / cooling pools, sauna and steam a real find and certainly worth a visit.

Okay room upstairs and lockable rooms.

RHIOS - London

If you can handle being followed, it’s again a well equipped club, but more of a spa than swingers.

Plenty of saunas, steam rooms dip pools and 2 hot tubs.

Penthouse - Liverpool.

A cracking place, not much in the way of wet areas, does have a 4 person hot tub, 2 person sauna, but bar areas is really nice and lovely staff. Upstairs are play areas and I found them to be clean and well equipped. Single guys also were very respectful and waited to be called into join.

I’m aware there’s plenty more, but these were the ones I’d visited.

No two days at any club will be the same, as your probably meet a variety of people each time. Open mindedness, don’t judge and being open to talk or be talked too, I think is a real Benefit to having a good time.

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Eureka, spectacular outdoor pool and outdoor environment, acres of woods and fields for daytime picnics in the warm weather. Super fun parties in the evenings too.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play for me

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Sorry to be boring but yet another vote for chameleons

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Chams all day long

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Crikey are there any clubs at all in Scotland? It's all about location and if you are going to get on a plane to go to London for all the clubs there, maybe you could go to Playa des Ingles and have a fun holiday as well.

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

"Eureka, spectacular outdoor pool and outdoor environment, acres of woods and fields for daytime picnics in the warm weather. Super fun parties in the evenings too. "

If you take a picnic into eureka you'll get thrown out. If you are going to represent a club at least be honest about it.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Townhouse in Wirral gets our vote.

It’s a clean well laid out club, the staff are amazing, but what really does it for us is the themed parties they organize

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Cupids for us only visited once but loved it.

Chams in the Midlands was our first club and we enjoyed it, visited the Newport one a few times when we lived in Wales but nowhere as good as the other in our humble opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic