FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First Visit To Club Advice

First Visit To Club Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igan Pete OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Hi. I'm looking to attend my first club in the North West. I'm a single guy and a bit unclear on how clubs work.

Any advice welcome. Do most guys wear shorts or a towel? Do most guys wear shoes or go with none? How does the bar situation usually work (tab and pay on exit)? How does getting condoms work (take your own or located around the club)?

Sorry to ask what might seem like daft questions, but for a newbie I'm not sure.

Any other tips welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

The best advice I can give is find out which 1 you want to attend and what event you want to attend. See if you need membership to go. Once you know this each club website will have FAQs to help you as the questions you ask really depends on the club you go to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m guessing that it completely depends on which club you’re going to so would be very difficult for people to answer your questions, apart from telling you about their own experiences, which could be completely irrelevant and misleading if the clubs they’ve been to are totally different to the one you go to. Maybe try picking a club you want to go to, read all the information and guidelines on their website and then if you still have questions you could ask here if anyone has any experience of that specific club and able to help you out.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Pete - I would suggest you wear some nice boxers and take flip flops and condoms. You can decide whether or not to wear a towel when you see what others are doing. The bar is a tab to pay on exit.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Pete - I would suggest you wear some nice boxers and take flip flops and condoms. You can decide whether or not to wear a towel when you see what others are doing. The bar is a tab to pay on exit.

"

This is not the case at every club

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

This is not the case at every club"

Apologies

Pete please ignore my post

» Add a new message to this topic