FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Private play rooms at OurPlace4Fun

Private play rooms at OurPlace4Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tagnvixenuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Despite how new we are to the scene we’ve attended two parties and a club and worked out fairly clearly that we need 1. A greedy-girls type event with a strong proportion of single males around and 2. Private playrooms preferably with a door that locks.

We’re heading to OP4F for the first time on Tuesday - has anyone been to one of their Butterfly events and does anyone know if any of their play spaces is genuinely private? Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reengoddessCouple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

We've not been but planning to in a few weeks. I also had a similar question and found this - https://www.reddit.com/r/Swingers/comments/qh0lln/anyone_in_this_sub_been_to_op4f_our_place_4_fun/

Ideally someone on here who has been as we'd love to ask some other questions about it.

Hope you have an amazing time and let us know how it goes!

By *otwifingVixenCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Following as I've also had my eye on a butterfly event too!

By *emmaMilfWoman  over a year ago

London

If you want any information message me x

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

hello, guys! OP4F is one of my few favourite clubs. Very clean, super friendly staff and crowd!

They have one lockable room with a window that works as a mirror from inside but others can watch you from outside.

There is another couple's only booth, separated by a curtain. And another room that operates for couples only on Saturday nights, but I think it's open for guys on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Plus another bed is separated by a curtain, and there is a line on the floor marked with tape in the "orgy room" around the bed. these are officially not only for couples, but it's obvious that no one will cross these without you inviting them to do.

My favourite party is Saturday when only 5 single guys are allowed but I have been on one Tuesday night 2-3 months ago. It was a very nice party, there were around 10-15 guys, 2-3 single girls and I guess 4-5 couples. I was lucky to spot a very attractive single girl arriving, soon I started a chat with her at the bar and in the end we spent the rest of the night together in an open room. She invited another guy to join, but the others were not disturbing at all, they watched us from a reasonable distance. Everyone was very polite and respectful.

In general, this is a great little club, I think the only one run by women only. Always have a good mix of people, super clean and friendly. Highly recommended!

By *andS300ABCCouple  over a year ago

BRIGHTON

OP4F is a brilliant club

We think you will have lots of fun

By *reengoddessCouple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

I don't want to hijack this thread but what time do people start playing at and arriving?? We like our sleep and can't keep going all night haha

By *tagnvixenuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

@fredy thanks very much for that. Between your message and the Reddit sub as well as the super helpful private messages we’re starting to understand how it works. Vixen’s plan as of now is gloryhole - dungeon - dual mirror room (maybe) and maybe the couple’s nook for just the two of us. We’ve had a couple of less than stellar experiences with pushy people (females ironically) but at a greedy girl type event there ought to be less risk.

» Add a new message to this topic