FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic changing rooms

Attic changing rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ameasyou1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We are a couple and go to the attic in derby fails often. The last night we went it was busy and we couldn't get at locker in the couple area, so ended up having to use. locker in the mens area. Are there any women changing rooms or is that it? If there aren't any for women, why not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"We are a couple and go to the attic in derby fails often. The last night we went it was busy and we couldn't get at locker in the couple area, so ended up having to use. locker in the mens area. Are there any women changing rooms or is that it? If there aren't any for women, why not?"

There's another locker room opposite the dogging area.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've never been to any club that has a woman's changing area... however I've been to many clubs where the lockers have all gone , I've had to put my stuff in a bin bag at chams before

By *idsTomMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"We are a couple and go to the attic in derby fails often. The last night we went it was busy and we couldn't get at locker in the couple area, so ended up having to use. locker in the mens area. Are there any women changing rooms or is that it? If there aren't any for women, why not?"

Well if that’s all you can moan about you clearly have a lot of time on your hands! #godgivemestrength

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is another cpls changing room by dogging area 1£ coin lockers massive too also numerous coin lockers as u walk into dance area hope that helps ty

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've never been to any club that has a woman's changing area... "

Quest does

» Add a new message to this topic