FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club buddy needed

Club buddy needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you find a like minded women who would help me.go to a club.. or couple..

Is there anyone who can help and give me some advice please..

I live near a club in birkhead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not likely to happen. Sea of men, very few single females... you've heard it all before. Also, a lot of single females want to go on their own - its cheaper, and we have much more opportunity to play, whereas going with someone can sometimes be limiting.

Just go on your own. Hang out, chat, dont be creepy or desperate. Be polite and dont expect anything. People are wary of single guys but if you show youre a good egg then they will start to include you more.

Have fun!

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

If you go to a club ..or meet someone at a social and click , enjoy each others company etc you can find female club buddies ..

I have ...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd encourage you to learn all you need from forum, most of which is simple, basic stuff. Tons of single men ask for a buddy but few go with each other.

Ultimately, they're not like something from another universe, once inside. Think of something like a bar/social area, which you'll have experience within anyway, plus assorted get together areas, dotted around. Most adults can predominantly cope and the grea owners and staff will show you around.

First visit, just set yourself an hour or so, to get to know it and chat to a few people. It reduces any self imposed pressure, to achieve the less possible. The Townhouse is notoriously friendly and run by outstanding hosts.

Take 1 step at a time.

"Not likely to happen. Sea of men, very few single females... you've heard it all before. Also, a lot of single females want to go on their own - its cheaper, and we have much more opportunity to play, whereas going with someone can sometimes be limiting.

Just go on your own. Hang out, chat, dont be creepy or desperate. Be polite and dont expect anything. People are wary of single guys but if you show youre a good egg then they will start to include you more.

Have fun! "

"I'd encourage you to learn all you need from forum, most of which is simple, basic stuff. Tons of single men ask for a buddy but few go with each other.

Ultimately, they're not like something from another universe, once inside. Think of something like a bar/social area, which you'll have experience within anyway, plus assorted get together areas, dotted around. Most adults can predominantly cope and the grea owners and staff will show you around.

First visit, just set yourself an hour or so, to get to know it and chat to a few people. It reduces any self imposed pressure, to achieve the less possible. The Townhouse is notoriously friendly and run by outstanding hosts.

Take 1 step at a time. "

I know I said buddy but meant partner in crime and to have someone watching your back.. if that makes sense but thank you for your helpful reply x

"If you go to a club ..or meet someone at a social and click , enjoy each others company etc you can find female club buddies ..

I have ..."

Cheers pal really made sense that.. I've basically got to bite the bullet and attend a meeting at a club

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"If you go to a club ..or meet someone at a social and click , enjoy each others company etc you can find female club buddies ..

I have ..."

This is exactly what I did ....now having the time of my life

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I know I said buddy but meant partner in crime "

This phrase really annoys me. There is nothing criminal about going to a club or swinging

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You honestly don't need somebody to accompany you, it's something that lots of people do by themselves and so long as you are friendly, approachable and understand about consent you will be absolutely fine.

» Add a new message to this topic