FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club to watch bi/gay men

Best club to watch bi/gay men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, can someone recommend me the best club to see guys enjoying each other. I am a regular at a couple of the larger kinky raves in London but I’m interested in going to a club/event that’s more sex/swinging than kink.

I know bi nights exist at some clubs but I’m straight myself and I’m not sure if women are expected to be bi at bi nights.

My ideal would be: a club or event where I can watch men GENUINELY enjoying each other, then maybe be invited to join.

I am NOT interested in a gangbang situation.

I am not feminine, I don’t wear lingerie etc - I prefer to crossdress (wear men’s jocks etc) so somewhere I can feel comfortable dressed like that is essential.

My dream fantasy is to go to a gay sauna and see beautiful boys playing together.

I’ve been to Rios but not for a long time. Is ME1 a place where I can fulfill this fantasy? How about the Glasshouse in Luton?

Alternatively if there are any MM couples reading (as in couples/play partners, not two straight guys) who’d be up for letting me watch, please let me know!

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The bi night at Greenhouse in Luton can be a lot of fun. Agreed we’ve not been there since pre-covid but it was always a good night. I find it hot watching guys play with eachother and I got to see lots of that at Greenhouse

Smoke

By *heSilverNightMan  over a year ago

Luton

You mentioned about the greenhouse in Luton and I'd agree and say thats a safe bet seeing as it's a gay sauna 6/7 days of the week.

The facilities are decent there and primarily aimed at sex so you should be able to find something to enjoy.

Ah perfect, and yes trust me to get the name slightly wrong! Do you think the Greenhouse is ok to visit solo? I am wary of being ganged up on if I go alone (as it were).

By *heSilverNightMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Ah perfect, and yes trust me to get the name slightly wrong! Do you think the Greenhouse is ok to visit solo? I am wary of being ganged up on if I go alone (as it were). "

From what other reviews from solo females have said, people are fairly respectable and leave you alone if you say no. I've only been on non-bi nights, and obviously not female, so take that as you will

By *itty_gizmoCouple  over a year ago

Mordor

The Vanilla Alternative in Bedfords Bi nights are always a great crowd, so much so we've attended religiously for a year!

We have many clubs local to us but make the hour and half trip once a month because the crowds just so welcoming

"Ah perfect, and yes trust me to get the name slightly wrong! Do you think the Greenhouse is ok to visit solo? I am wary of being ganged up on if I go alone (as it were).

From what other reviews from solo females have said, people are fairly respectable and leave you alone if you say no. I've only been on non-bi nights, and obviously not female, so take that as you will"

Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!

"The Vanilla Alternative in Bedfords Bi nights are always a great crowd, so much so we've attended religiously for a year!

We have many clubs local to us but make the hour and half trip once a month because the crowds just so welcoming "

Thank you, I will take a look!

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If your ever on your travels to Blackpool, Club Play has a great bi event x

"If your ever on your travels to Blackpool, Club Play has a great bi event x"

From what I’ve read, Club Play’s bi event expects everyone to be bi? I’m only interested in men.

By *reenline49Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

The Greenhouse would be a great place for you to indulge on your desire. I've been there many a time on a Wednesday or Thursday and had great fun...but never seen a female.

Tuesday's are Bi-tastic days which might suit you better...and I'd even offer to chaperone you!

"Ah perfect, and yes trust me to get the name slightly wrong! Do you think the Greenhouse is ok to visit solo? I am wary of being ganged up on if I go alone (as it were). "

We don’t believe you’d have any problems there, in our experience everybody is respectful

By *i-romanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I visited the Greenhouse in Luton for bi-tastic Tuesday post COVID and there was hardly anyone there. It could have been just one of those unlucky nights!

Its sister club Chameleons in Darlaston (near Birmingham) has a brilliant Monday bi night which is normally really well attended and very friendly. You will see guys playing in the open and there’s genuinely no pressure on single women to be involved if they don’t want to….they can just watch from the sidelines.

I for one love being watched!! (My No.1 thing).

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hello, can someone recommend me the best club to see guys enjoying each other. I am a regular at a couple of the larger kinky raves in London but I’m interested in going to a club/event that’s more sex/swinging than kink.

I know bi nights exist at some clubs but I’m straight myself and I’m not sure if women are expected to be bi at bi nights.

My ideal would be: a club or event where I can watch men GENUINELY enjoying each other, then maybe be invited to join.

I am NOT interested in a gangbang situation.

I am not feminine, I don’t wear lingerie etc - I prefer to crossdress (wear men’s jocks etc) so somewhere I can feel comfortable dressed like that is essential.

My dream fantasy is to go to a gay sauna and see beautiful boys playing together.

I’ve been to Rios but not for a long time. Is ME1 a place where I can fulfill this fantasy? How about the Glasshouse in Luton?

Alternatively if there are any MM couples reading (as in couples/play partners, not two straight guys) who’d be up for letting me watch, please let me know!

Thanks in advance for any tips. "

. On the London forum there is a thread about bi fun club moved from Sutton to Kings Cross.The organisers have also contributed to the thread saying the events will run every Monday 1.00 pm - 7.00 pm and what the prices structure is.There will be some sort of vetting procedure so that the men that turn up are bi and not straight pretending to be bi so that they can play with the ladies.The organisers seem keen on group bi play so it maybe worth you having a look at the organisers profile for a better understanding of what they are looking for and also if this sort of event is what you are looking for.

" On the London forum there is a thread about bi fun club moved from Sutton to Kings Cross.The organisers have also contributed to the thread saying the events will run every Monday 1.00 pm - 7.00 pm and what the prices structure is.There will be some sort of vetting procedure so that the men that turn up are bi and not straight pretending to be bi so that they can play with the ladies.The organisers seem keen on group bi play so it maybe worth you having a look at the organisers profile for a better understanding of what they are looking for and also if this sort of event is what you are looking for."

Ive read that thread but the organisers seem very strict about no straight guests.

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Bit of a drive, but Pandora in Leeds have what they call BiPhoria all day Thursday. By day the premises are called Steam and used by gay/bi men, but all day Thursday it's mixed.

"I visited the Greenhouse in Luton for bi-tastic Tuesday post COVID and there was hardly anyone there. It could have been just one of those unlucky nights!

Its sister club Chameleons in Darlaston (near Birmingham) has a brilliant Monday bi night which is normally really well attended and very friendly. You will see guys playing in the open and there’s genuinely no pressure on single women to be involved if they don’t want to….they can just watch from the sidelines.

I for one love being watched!! (My No.1 thing). "

We’d agree that Chams bi night is a good night too, albeit a bit further to travel for you

Tattooed Talent's Liberate nights (previously did the bi nights at the VA and recently moved to a new venue) at penthouse playrooms is a huge night. They also have same sex play areas. Next one is the 28th October.

These clubs seem like so much fun. Id love a woman to enjoy as i play

By *inker67Man  over a year ago

Halifax

"If your ever on your travels to Blackpool, Club Play has a great bi event x

From what I’ve read, Club Play’s bi event expects everyone to be bi? I’m only interested in men. "

You’d be better served going to a gay sauna, sone have event days like naked days, bears days etc

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

The Greenhouse is tempting me today if the M25 plays nice

By *cott831000Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

You've also got sweet Wednesday's at central bar which is a Tgirl admirers event if that's something you'd like to watch, I've not been myself but from my understanding women are welcome.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play also have a new event called tabboo another also up and coming "confession" on a Sunday

By *c73Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Bi funbclub central station London monday day

"If your ever on your travels to Blackpool, Club Play has a great bi event x

From what I’ve read, Club Play’s bi event expects everyone to be bi? I’m only interested in men.

You’d be better served going to a gay sauna, sone have event days like naked days, bears days etc"

I don’t think most gay saunas will admit women, except on special bi events. But yes going to a gay sauna is the dream, not to get gangbanged but just to watch men

"You've also got sweet Wednesday's at central bar which is a Tgirl admirers event if that's something you'd like to watch, I've not been myself but from my understanding women are welcome."

I’ve heard of it but I’m not attracted to feminine people of any gender unfortunately!

Ive had a few people recommend events to me where everyone is expected to be bi (like Club Play) when I’m not bi myself. When an event says “everyone must be bi” does that not include women?

"Tattooed Talent's Liberate nights (previously did the bi nights at the VA and recently moved to a new venue) at penthouse playrooms is a huge night. They also have same sex play areas. Next one is the 28th October. "

Thank you for this recommendation, I’ve checked it out and might try it in November if I can persuade my party friend to come!

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Green house could be a good idea

By *ady_L_tgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

Try Northwich sauna ( Cheshire) 04 nov 22.

its a gay-bi sauna There is a special event on that date. Check their website or club events on the forum.

Ight be what your looking for

» Add a new message to this topic