FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Registration info re: OP4F.

Registration info re: OP4F.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockney wop OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing

Hi everyone and I hope your may be able to help me.

I want to register at our place for fun as a member so I can start visiting and hopefully become more Pro active on the scene however I have one minor concern which I've tried to get an answer to by asking OP4F on Twitter a few times but so far been unsuccessful in getting an answer so hope someone here can assist.

I have to provide my full name and address which is fine, I have no issue with that however I don't really want anything being posted directly to my home for the time being - I'm single and separated from my ex but it would make my situation a bit more complicated if she opened my post as she used to do.

I've looked on their site but there's no email address, tried to ask on Twitter a few times with no reply and on the membership registration part of the site there's no mention of whether they send any correspondence to the home address so wondered if any current members might be able to enlighten me.

Many thanks for your assistance and hope to meet you there one evening.

Steve.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *insbury Park FabberMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi everyone and I hope your may be able to help me.

I want to register at our place for fun as a member so I can start visiting and hopefully become more Pro active on the scene however I have one minor concern which I've tried to get an answer to by asking OP4F on Twitter a few times but so far been unsuccessful in getting an answer so hope someone here can assist.

I have to provide my full name and address which is fine, I have no issue with that however I don't really want anything being posted directly to my home for the time being - I'm single and separated from my ex but it would make my situation a bit more complicated if she opened my post as she used to do.

I've looked on their site but there's no email address, tried to ask on Twitter a few times with no reply and on the membership registration part of the site there's no mention of whether they send any correspondence to the home address so wondered if any current members might be able to enlighten me.

Steve."

Hi Steve, it's ages since I actually joined there, but they've never posted anything to me, and I can't really think that they'd need to.

Hope that's some help.

Ealing

That's helpful to hear, wasn't sure if they send out a membership card or something - I'm very new to all this

Cheers for the reply.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Clubs only contact you via post if you asked them to. I am a member of a few swingers clubs, with my address on their books, and never had any correspondence from them.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi everyone and I hope your may be able to help me.

Steve."

. I have been a member nearly 5 years now and I have never had anything posted to me.Have you tried sending them a message via Fabs just to reassure you.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm a long time member of op4f and of many other venues, not one of them has ever posted anything at all to me.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think due to gdpr rules you would have to have ticked or signed a consent form to say you are be for things to be posted to you.

Ealing

Thanks for all your replies, my mind is at ease now so will complete my registration in the next week or so and hopefully see a few of you there one evening

» Add a new message to this topic