FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie Fantasy Question (MF couple)

Newbie Fantasy Question (MF couple)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungAnYoung OP   Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

A FB and I are completely new to this but are wanting to try swinging and thought a club might be the best place to start. We are really looking to forfil a fantasy, and was curious of people thoughts.

Fantasy:

We like the idea of playing around others. We don't really have any interest in joining others, however never say never.

Also a gloryhole that is lockable, so we can play together, while she plays with guys, anonymously.

Questions:

Firstly, is this even possible??? or will this more then likely stay this way?

If it is. What clubs would you recommend? Ideally local to us. We're in the south. However can travel.

I've read some reviews on here and had a search online. But thoughts actual swingers are the best people to ask.

Apologies its so long ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owhereManMan  over a year ago

tamworth

Hi - we’re having exactly the same fantasy. Was thinking of going to Chams at Darlaston

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say it's possible. I have met couples in clubs before and after chatting they explained they had the same fantasy.

By *owhereManMan  over a year ago

tamworth

"I would say it's possible. I have met couples in clubs before and after chatting they explained they had the same fantasy. "

Do you see many ‘fuck buddies’ in clubs?

» Add a new message to this topic