FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rio's in Kentish Town or Silverleigh in Kent

Rio's in Kentish Town or Silverleigh in Kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayfay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Essex

Hello all, we have never been to Rio's in Kentish Town but have heard mixed reviews. We have been to Silverleigh before and enjoyed it.

We are thinking of going to Rio's tomorrow night but not sure if better to go to the tried and tested Silverleigh.

Anyone recommend Rio's?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

Worth giving them a call, see if it is a couples night ( unless couples night is Saturday ) , Have you both ever been to Pleasures in Kent ?

Essex

"Worth giving them a call, see if it is a couples night ( unless couples night is Saturday ) , Have you both ever been to Pleasures in Kent ?"

Not been but at our last visit to Silverleigh a couple we met spoke very highly of pleasures

By *engalicouple88Couple  over a year ago

East Ham

The video on Rio's website looks good. As you have said, heard mixed things about the place and apparently you get followed by the 'wanking dead' as someone once mentioned on the forums lol.. hungry men unless you go to a couples evening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many disrespectful blokes at Rio’s in my opinion. Silverleighs would always be my choice

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Facility wise Rio's wins hands down, it feels cleaner, more modern, more spacious etc

Single guy wise, I've never had an issue at Rio's, you'll always get the odd one or two wherever you go, that don't know how to behave

Saturday nights are couples only & get very busy at Rio's

I think it's always best to give somewhere a try for yourself two or three times, as everywhere can have a good or bad night and a lot of that depends on the theme of the night and the guests that are attending which is why I like to try somewhere a few times before giving it a try

I used to love Silverleighs and was a regular pre Covid but since I just haven't felt drawn back as while it's really friendly it always felt tatty and dated & with the price increases (understandable with the energy price increases) I just think think other venues offer better facilities for a similar, , often lower entrance fee

Essex

Thank you for your detailed response

"Facility wise Rio's wins hands down, it feels cleaner, more modern, more spacious etc

Single guy wise, I've never had an issue at Rio's, you'll always get the odd one or two wherever you go, that don't know how to behave

Saturday nights are couples only & get very busy at Rio's

I think it's always best to give somewhere a try for yourself two or three times, as everywhere can have a good or bad night and a lot of that depends on the theme of the night and the guests that are attending which is why I like to try somewhere a few times before giving it a try

I used to love Silverleighs and was a regular pre Covid but since I just haven't felt drawn back as while it's really friendly it always felt tatty and dated & with the price increases (understandable with the energy price increases) I just think think other venues offer better facilities for a similar, , often lower entrance fee

"

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Unless you are looking for single men and lots of them I'd avoid Rios other than on a Saturday night, and even then there are some rogue ones who sneak in.

But whenever we've gone to Silverleighs it's been really quiet but it is a much nicer atmosphere

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Been to both and enjoyed them both . As the lovely Miss booby says the spa part of Rio’s is much better than Silverleigh. There are always a lot of males at Rios but imho they are better behaved than at many clubs I’ve frequented . Not a lot of wanking males at either tbh. I’d be happy to go to either and if you try Rios you then have another known option. Either way enjoy.

By *purt BacharachMan  over a year ago

Longfield

I’m normally at Silverleigh as I work there. But this Saturday I’m at Rios with my partner

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"There are always a lot of males at Rios but imho they are better behaved than at many clubs I’ve frequented"

No way! And I speak from personal experience.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

"There are always a lot of males at Rios but imho they are better behaved than at many clubs I’ve frequented

No way! And I speak from personal experience."

Whereas I’m just making it up (after 50 plus visits alone and with partners over the years). I suspect however that a female opinion is probs more useful than either of us on that score

» Add a new message to this topic