FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in Amsterdam

Clubs in Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, we’ve just booked for Amsterdam in April, we usually go every year but haven’t been since 2019 so very excited! I have been researching some clubs, just seeing if anyone has any experience going to clubs in Amsterdam, how they got to them from Amsterdam central? Which one they preferred? Show boat looks good? And same place? Thank you for any advise -mrs xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayfayCouple  over a year ago

Essex

We have visited Paradise club in Amsterdam which unfortunately was a really bad experience. Constant hassling by single men who cannot take no for an answer. Everytime the wife and I were getting intimate we had 3 to 4 men wanking in front of us.

Three quarters of the club was single men and the couples that were present I would say were in their late 50's (nothing against anyones age)

Overall, not a pleasant experience however we visited Zuivers nude spa the next day which was fantastic!

By *ayfayCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Heard great things about Parenclub Fata-Morgana which we will be visiting later this month

Thank you _ayfay! X

By *andW4funCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Fata Morgana is an amazing place, definitely worth the effort. We drove out there in a rental car but others will probably have a better way to make the trip. Enjoy Amsterdam x

By *everFullyDressedCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Fata is the top spot to go to in our opinion….expensive but worth it. Very easy to get to from central Amsterdam….train out to Weesp and then a taxi. Or just get an Uber there and back.

Yes thank yous! Just had a look at Fata-Morgana there! I like that’s it’s couple only! Looks really nice, thanks again xx

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

"We have visited Paradise club in Amsterdam which unfortunately was a really bad experience. Constant hassling by single men who cannot take no for an answer. Everytime the wife and I were getting intimate we had 3 to 4 men wanking in front of us.

Three quarters of the club was single men and the couples that were present I would say were in their late 50's (nothing against anyones age)

Overall, not a pleasant experience however we visited Zuivers nude spa the next day which was fantastic!"

+1 for the spa, a lovely (non play) place to spend a few hours

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Hi everyone, we’ve just booked for Amsterdam in April, we usually go every year but haven’t been since 2019 so very excited! I have been researching some clubs, just seeing if anyone has any experience going to clubs in Amsterdam, how they got to them from Amsterdam central? Which one they preferred? Show boat looks good? And same place? Thank you for any advise -mrs xx"

Fata Morgana is one of the top clubs in Europe. Strictly couples only, very clean, very safe, secure, excellent facilities, tons of sexy couples (200 plus) to play with of all ages. 25 - 70. I regularly go with different girlfriends...everyone loves it there. Highly recommended. I always use a rental car and stay in a local hotel.

I have been to Showboat a few times as well, both as a single man and with girlfriends, and while we enjoyed it, there seems to be an oversupply of single men around on some nights as well.

By *eDirtyThirtysCouple  over a year ago

shrewsbury

We went to same place at the end of October and had an amazing time. 4 or 5 couple under 35 and then the same again over. 3 very polite and sexy men.

The club manger very friendly and welcoming and club it self a little shabby round the edges but clean.

By *exploringCouple  over a year ago

kildare

We are heading to fata this Friday and paradise on Saturday when the have a couples only night on

This is really great, thank you for all your help xxx

» Add a new message to this topic