FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool Jan 12th-14th

Blackpool Jan 12th-14th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *explorersuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolsover

Have booked some accom in Blackpool for my partner's birthday and had planned a visit to Club Play but found out they are closed for all of Jan so will have to take a raincheck on that visit. So I'm looking for other events on between 12th-14th but most places don't seem to have their Jan events up yet. Anyone know of anything planned or when details will be published?

Any details welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aznshaneCouple  over a year ago

St Annes

Infusion is open wed-Sunday. Day session and night session. Nice big pool, sauna and hot tub nice and chilled vibe. No events as such apart from first Saturday of the month being couple and sf only. Just come along chill, mix and see what naughtiness comes your way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have booked some accom in Blackpool for my partner's birthday and had planned a visit to Club Play but found out they are closed for all of Jan so will have to take a raincheck on that visit. So I'm looking for other events on between 12th-14th but most places don't seem to have their Jan events up yet. Anyone know of anything planned or when details will be published?

Any details welcome."

Club Play is the only club that hosts events/themes. Events are an integral part of the fun and enjoyment at a club.

No theme or event and the club can lack interest.

You always have the swinger hotels, Stay and Play and Paradise and Avant Garde which can be fulfilling whilst Club Play is closed for its Refurb!

By *recklesxxxCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Have booked some accom in Blackpool for my partner's birthday and had planned a visit to Club Play but found out they are closed for all of Jan so will have to take a raincheck on that visit. So I'm looking for other events on between 12th-14th but most places don't seem to have their Jan events up yet. Anyone know of anything planned or when details will be published?

Any details welcome.

Club Play is the only club that hosts events/themes. Events are an integral part of the fun and enjoyment at a club.

No theme or event and the club can lack interest.

You always have the swinger hotels, Stay and Play and Paradise and Avant Garde which can be fulfilling whilst Club Play is closed for its Refurb!"

Very true and also check out the club reviews as they can speak volumes on how good a club is and if worth going

We’re planning to stay in Blackpool on the 14 th Jan but finding some places closed. Be good to meet up with other swingers for a drink if nowhere is open?

By *explorersuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolsover

Thanks for all your replies and advice. Much appreciated. Depending on what else we decide do happy to meet up with other people for a drink as we will be out and about anyway.

Sean & Sarah x

"Thanks for all your replies and advice. Much appreciated. Depending on what else we decide do happy to meet up with other people for a drink as we will be out and about anyway.

Sean & Sarah x"

We’ll be there on Saturday 14 th so maybe a few of us could meet up for a drink. Paradise have a disco or something on so could then go there? Let us know what you think? x

By *ncubussuccubusCouple  over a year ago

funky

Friday to Monday for us...

Staying in the swinger's BnB (Forgotten the name at the mo)...

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

We are opened 5 days a week and Welcome everyone at Infusion. We have been established since 2005 and have continually upgraded and continue to upgrade the club to offer what our customers want We offer something for everyone at Infusion, from our 30 foot indoor heated swimming pool to our many play rooms.

We have lots of offers in January and also events. See our website for details.

For all up to date information see our own website. See you soon

Any details welcome."

Can you elaborate on Lots of Offers and Events!

"We are opened 5 days a week and Welcome everyone at Infusion. We have been established since 2005 and have continually upgraded and continue to upgrade the club to offer what our customers want We offer something for everyone at Infusion, from our 30 foot indoor heated swimming pool to our many play rooms.

We have lots of offers in January and also events. See our website for details.

For all up to date information see our own website. See you soon

Have booked some accom in Blackpool for my partner's birthday and had planned a visit to Club Play but found out they are closed for all of Jan so will have to take a raincheck on that visit. So I'm looking for other events on between 12th-14th but most places don't seem to have their Jan events up yet. Anyone know of anything planned or when details will be published?

Any details welcome."

[Removed by poster at 10/01/23 18:50:03]

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Soul suite in blackpool is a pub that a lot of swingers frequent x

"Soul suite in blackpool is a pub that a lot of swingers frequent x"

Ma Kelly’s is another good one and not to far a walk to your Club

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Soul suite and Ma Kellys are only 3 minutes walk from Infusion. Lots of of our customers go there for Dutch courage before coming to us

"Soul suite in blackpool is a pub that a lot of swingers frequent x"

» Add a new message to this topic