FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > FWB at a club

FWB at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My FWB and I have been talking about going to a club in the new year as we're both keen on meeting other people together but wanted to do this in a club.

Is it frowned upon as you could say we're not 'real' swingers?

Also, neither of us have been to a club before so any advice there would be helpful!

We're in the south east if this helps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't really understand what you mean by not real swingers, lots of people go to clubs together?

"I don't really understand what you mean by not real swingers, lots of people go to clubs together?"

I had read a few posts about people complaining that they would only want to meet with 'real' couples as this was 'true' swinging

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

Plenty off people couple up for clubs some play as a couple some split and play separately.

"Plenty off people couple up for clubs some play as a couple some split and play separately. "

We'd definitely stay together. That's the point of going to experience the fun together.

Lovely pics btw

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

I have a partner off here I go club with we play together no one judges in clubs or no one we have met yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/12/22 20:12:26]

Go to VA best club around

"Go to VA best club around "

I've heard this!

Some couples won't play with fwb couples but plenty will. Just go for it!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We started going to clubs as FWB's around a decade ago.

Been married 7 years now so things have progressed, but I used to take others to clubs before I met her and we've met FWB's at clubs this year.

Never been an issue.

A

We met in a swingers club...and started as fwb .

In a club its about if we fancy you ...not what your details are .

Excellent, thanks all

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I've been to clubs with a Fwb ...if you tell a couple your just friends , often they will home in on my partner, sometimes ridiculously rudely ..

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

I've been to clubs with different FWBs many many times in the past years, and never ever experienced any negativity towards us, even tho we never hide that we are not a "real life" couple.

Maybe because other couples we talked/played with could see that regardless we are "only" FWBs, we are there together coz we have the utmost respect and admiration for each other and both of us enjoyed being in that situation?

Contrary I saw long-time married couples in clubs you could tell from miles that one of them was only there to please the other and their night is far from anything you could call romantic...

"I've been to clubs with different FWBs many many times in the past years, and never ever experienced any negativity towards us, even tho we never hide that we are not a "real life" couple.

Maybe because other couples we talked/played with could see that regardless we are "only" FWBs, we are there together coz we have the utmost respect and admiration for each other and both of us enjoyed being in that situation?

Contrary I saw long-time married couples in clubs you could tell from miles that one of them was only there to please the other and their night is far from anything you could call romantic..."

Whilst it’s nice to have a chat with couples at clubs you don’t really need to share your life story.

The people that seek to judge aren’t worth knowing.

Pleasures in Kent is a cracking club and doesn’t require membership.

Also for a first club visit consider Kestrels near Heathrow on a Sunday afternoon.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I’ve been to 3 different clubs with 2 different fwb’s, and nobody quizzed us about our being there as a couple, although two of the clubs made us pay single entry fees because we weren’t married. Once inside though, all was good

[Removed by poster at 28/12/22 12:11:20]

Thanks all for the advice/messages, we're drawing up a list for the new year

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’ve been to 3 different clubs with 2 different fwb’s, and nobody quizzed us about our being there as a couple, although two of the clubs made us pay single entry fees because we weren’t married. "

I have never had my marriage certificate checked at a club !

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"I’ve been to 3 different clubs with 2 different fwb’s, and nobody quizzed us about our being there as a couple, although two of the clubs made us pay single entry fees because we weren’t married.

I have never had my marriage certificate checked at a club !"

This! I have posted on similar threads before, as I seriously don't get the "we only want to play with REAL couples, not FBs or FWBs". The dynamics does not need to be any different, sometimes the "not real couples" are more in tune with each other than the "real" ones.

By *heelerMan  over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 28/12/22 12:25:59]

By *heelerMan  over a year ago

Northants

"My FWB and I have been talking about going to a club in the new year as we're both keen on meeting other people together but wanted to do this in a club.

Is it frowned upon as you could say we're not 'real' swingers?

Also, neither of us have been to a club before so any advice there would be helpful!

We're in the south east if this helps "

There's a first time for everyone just go ,chat to others and hopefully make some new friends

By *ragon and AthenaCouple  over a year ago

London / Colchester

"I’ve been to 3 different clubs with 2 different fwb’s, and nobody quizzed us about our being there as a couple, although two of the clubs made us pay single entry fees because we weren’t married.

This! I have posted on similar threads before, as I seriously don't get the "we only want to play with REAL couples, not FBs or FWBs". The dynamics does not need to be any different, sometimes the "not real couples" are more in tune with each other than the "real" ones. "

Exactly that we thought swinging world will be more open minded about things

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

This! I have posted on similar threads before, as I seriously don't get the "we only want to play with REAL couples, not FBs or FWBs". The dynamics does not need to be any different, sometimes the "not real couples" are more in tune with each other than the "real" ones. "

I think it’s more about preventing those dastardly, sneaky single guys getting in for cheap, or two people ‘coupling up’ to get in on a couples-only night?

I share a couples membership with one fwb at a well-known Midlands club, who did ask for driving licenses as proof of id, but didn’t question the different addresses.

I can’t actually remember how it went at No.3 in Chorley, think we signed in as a couple there tbh, but Club F in Durham we definitely signed in as singles

Nobody inside questioned us in either club, unlike when I’ve visited as a single guy, and been grilled for being a married man playing away…..

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Having a fwb that you go to clubs with is more common than you think. Just be honest with other couples if that's who you want to go meet and you shouldn't be judged.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

There are some couples for who this will frown on this. Especially if one or both of you are cheating on a partner back home. May be more so on couples night at clubs than normal club nights. Because on these nights lots of couple want to be with similar couples and fwb's can appear as an attempt for single guys to get in through the back door. And we have seen fwb couples who've gone to couples night and as soon as the guy is through the drops the woman like she's hot.

For us it doesn't really matter if your formally a couple or a FWB arrangement. Some of our good swinger freinds are a FWB couple. What matters to us is how you are as individuals and the quality of the chemistry, friendship and communication you have together. Anecdotally we've seen better chemistry and communication in some FWB couples than some married couples.

However we don't like shadiness. So although we don't expect people to go out their way to state the nature of their relationship if conversation goes that way we don't want to be lied to.

» Add a new message to this topic