FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darlaston valentines weekend

Chams Darlaston valentines weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kpineapple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wimborne

Hi!

We’re heading up to Birmingham from the 10th-13th February and planned on attending the valentines party on the Saturday night at Chams, but we have a few questions if anybody is able to help:

1. There appears to be a social event in Birmingham on the Saturday night. Is this likely to affect attendance at Chams? Is anybody here planning to attend?

2. What time is best to arrive, in your opinion?

3. Are there any special dress code requirements for party nights at Chams, or is it the standard lingerie for the girls and towel/shorts for the men?

Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Chams will not be affected, always good turn out.

Opens 12noon so arrive anytime and chill or if prefer busy around 8pm.

Yes normal dress down, red will be popular choice x

Wimborne

"Chams will not be affected, always good turn out.

Yes normal dress down, red will be popular choice x"

Thank you so much. We went once before on a weekday afternoon the week before a party, and it was unusually quiet, so hoping for a bit of a busier vibe this time! 8pm sounds reasonable, I’ve noticed it closes at 3, do things tend to ‘wind down’ before then?

Chester

Thank you so much. We went once before on a weekday afternoon the week before a party, and it was unusually quiet, so hoping for a bit of a busier vibe this time! 8pm sounds reasonable, I’ve noticed it closes at 3, do things tend to ‘wind down’ before then? "

Weekdays are quieter but fun depends who's in. Saturday from 7.30pm is no SM. Very often play still happening till end of night. We're usually last out lol

Wimborne

Thank you so much. We went once before on a weekday afternoon the week before a party, and it was unusually quiet, so hoping for a bit of a busier vibe this time! 8pm sounds reasonable, I’ve noticed it closes at 3, do things tend to ‘wind down’ before then?

Weekdays are quieter but fun depends who's in. Saturday from 7.30pm is no SM. Very often play still happening till end of night. We're usually last out lol"

Good to know it continues through the evening! Thank you for your help x

Chester

Weekdays are quieter but fun depends who's in. Saturday from 7.30pm is no SM. Very often play still happening till end of night. We're usually last out lol

Good to know it continues through the evening! Thank you for your help x"

Pleasure, have fun, might catch you in there, shots at bar x

Wimborne

Good to know it continues through the evening! Thank you for your help x

Pleasure, have fun, might catch you in there, shots at bar x"

Look forward to it x

By *x cplCouple  over a year ago

North of Oxford

Chams party nights normally busy, not been to a quiet one..doubt the social will effect as many attending socials don't often visit clubs that much in our experience...we are booked for the Friday night and definitely looking forward to it.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We like weekdays and weekends. Weekdays tent to be more of a chilled atmosphere and less people in. Less people isn't always a bad thing. It can be a bit better for getting to know people and a couple of our hottest nights ever have been on Weekdays in Chams. Fridays, party night busy, vibrant and fun. A fair helping of single guys. Saturdays again busy, vibrant and fun but the dynamic is slightly different without the single guys. Different people we know have different opinions of if Friday or Saturday is the best party night. We like both all personally (Mr) I prefer Saturdays as I feel a little more at ease and less on guard on a Saturday. And if we go on a Saturday we like to spend the Sunday there two which is a lovely chilled day to end the weekend (and seems to be becoming more popular). Our advice is definitely try both a Friday and a Saturday. But also try a weekday. As a rule of thumb Chameleons is never dead even when quiet.

Also looking towards the warmer weather come the summer afternoons out on the sundeck with everyone are great. Whether your just relaxing in the sun, enjoying watching others or getting it on yourselves. Had some great afternoons out there and can't wait for the sun to return.

Wimborne

"Chams party nights normally busy, not been to a quiet one..doubt the social will effect as many attending socials don't often visit clubs that much in our experience...we are booked for the Friday night and definitely looking forward to it."

Thank you… we thought this would be the case but I had a cheeky browse of the meets already posted and noticed a lot were attending the social, however I appreciate it’s a few weeks away yet!

Wimborne

"We like weekdays and weekends. Weekdays tent to be more of a chilled atmosphere and less people in. Less people isn't always a bad thing. It can be a bit better for getting to know people and a couple of our hottest nights ever have been on Weekdays in Chams. Fridays, party night busy, vibrant and fun. A fair helping of single guys. Saturdays again busy, vibrant and fun but the dynamic is slightly different without the single guys. Different people we know have different opinions of if Friday or Saturday is the best party night. We like both all personally (Mr) I prefer Saturdays as I feel a little more at ease and less on guard on a Saturday. And if we go on a Saturday we like to spend the Sunday there two which is a lovely chilled day to end the weekend (and seems to be becoming more popular). Our advice is definitely try both a Friday and a Saturday. But also try a weekday. As a rule of thumb Chameleons is never dead even when quiet.

Also looking towards the warmer weather come the summer afternoons out on the sundeck with everyone are great. Whether your just relaxing in the sun, enjoying watching others or getting it on yourselves. Had some great afternoons out there and can't wait for the sun to return. "

Thank you, this is really helpful. We went on a weekday afternoon before and although it was quiet and we didn’t play, we did chat to a few people which was nice.

The Saturday night is more convenient for us this time around due to travelling up from Dorset after work on a Friday, but I’m sure we will try a Friday at some point too!

Thank you for your help x

Coventry

"We like weekdays and weekends. Weekdays tent to be more of a chilled atmosphere and less people in. Less people isn't always a bad thing. It can be a bit better for getting to know people and a couple of our hottest nights ever have been on Weekdays in Chams. Fridays, party night busy, vibrant and fun. A fair helping of single guys. Saturdays again busy, vibrant and fun but the dynamic is slightly different without the single guys. Different people we know have different opinions of if Friday or Saturday is the best party night. We like both all personally (Mr) I prefer Saturdays as I feel a little more at ease and less on guard on a Saturday. And if we go on a Saturday we like to spend the Sunday there two which is a lovely chilled day to end the weekend (and seems to be becoming more popular). Our advice is definitely try both a Friday and a Saturday. But also try a weekday. As a rule of thumb Chameleons is never dead even when quiet.

Also looking towards the warmer weather come the summer afternoons out on the sundeck with everyone are great. Whether your just relaxing in the sun, enjoying watching others or getting it on yourselves. Had some great afternoons out there and can't wait for the sun to return.

Thank you, this is really helpful. We went on a weekday afternoon before and although it was quiet and we didn’t play, we did chat to a few people which was nice.

The Saturday night is more convenient for us this time around due to travelling up from Dorset after work on a Friday, but I’m sure we will try a Friday at some point too!

Thank you for your help x"

Weekdays can be a roll of the dice. Especially if your travel is long (we're only an hours drive away). But weekends are always busy (bar 1 in memory out of many times). Maybe sometimes too busy on some theme/hosted party night. But you just can't go wrong on a weekend.

Wimborne

Weekdays can be a roll of the dice. Especially if your travel is long (we're only an hours drive away). But weekends are always busy (bar 1 in memory out of many times). Maybe sometimes too busy on some theme/hosted party night. But you just can't go wrong on a weekend."

Thank you- any recommendations on the best time to arrive on a party night? X

Coventry

Weekdays can be a roll of the dice. Especially if your travel is long (we're only an hours drive away). But weekends are always busy (bar 1 in memory out of many times). Maybe sometimes too busy on some theme/hosted party night. But you just can't go wrong on a weekend.

Thank you- any recommendations on the best time to arrive on a party night? X"

Personally we generally get there when the club opens. Then have a chilled afternoon there first. Get some lunch etc (they have a reasonable hot food menu). You can always get changed into something a bit sexier for the party and do hair etc later in the day (ideally before the changing room gets really busy). Later in the day you need to consider the car park fills up fast and on a really big party night they can run out of lockers. So we would never recommend getting there not too late if you can.

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 15/01/23 10:29:20]

wigan

Room booked for the Saturday night

It will be busy xx

Wimborne

Thank you- any recommendations on the best time to arrive on a party night? X

Personally we generally get there when the club opens. Then have a chilled afternoon there first. Get some lunch etc (they have a reasonable hot food menu). You can always get changed into something a bit sexier for the party and do hair etc later in the day (ideally before the changing room gets really busy). Later in the day you need to consider the car park fills up fast and on a really big party night they can run out of lockers. So we would never recommend getting there not too late if you can."

Thank you, we’ll be at a naturist spa during the day but will perhaps arrive earlier rather than later at Chams. We won’t be driving so not worried about the car park this time around but that’s good to know for another time. Thank you also for the heads up about the lockers x

Wimborne

"Room booked for the Saturday night

It will be busy xx"

Good to know, perhaps we’ll see you there x

wigan

"Room booked for the Saturday night

It will be busy xx

Good to know, perhaps we’ll see you there x"

Never know , should be about 100 couples going xx

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'm attending the social on Saturday because I'm going to the club on the Sunday for the BBW event.

So it makes a weekend of it for me as I'm traveling from Manchester.

Every club night has ebbs and flows so it's always about going with no expectations and just enjoying the afternoon/night in general

By *im and herxxCouple  over a year ago

corby

We are going on the Saturday will be a great night

Wimborne

"I'm attending the social on Saturday because I'm going to the club on the Sunday for the BBW event.

So it makes a weekend of it for me as I'm traveling from Manchester.

Every club night has ebbs and flows so it's always about going with no expectations and just enjoying the afternoon/night in general

"

Thank you, hope you enjoy your weekend! X

Wimborne

"We are going on the Saturday will be a great night "

We’re hoping so!

Hope you guys enjoy it x

By *andk4fCouple  over a year ago

North cotswolds

We're hoping to go maybe. X

North cotswolds

"We're hoping to go maybe. X"

Saturday night that is x

By *ingu and The ApeCouple  over a year ago

The Igloo

We will be attending on the sat night.. looking forward to some sexy Vday mischief

By *inkyadventures2021Couple  over a year ago

Near to you

We will be there on the Saturday

Hotel is booked

By *iraelWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Chams won’t be affected by the social on the Saturday, although it will a bit on the Friday as a load of folk are going there as a pre-social.

There’ll possibly be a few people doing the weekend there with the Sunday event, should be a fabulous weekend.

Wimborne

Thanks everyone for the replies, hopefully it’ll be a good night and we may see a few of you there.

Hotel is already booked for us, now just to decide what to wear and what time to arrive! Xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Chams won’t be affected by the social on the Saturday, although it will a bit on the Friday as a load of folk are going there as a pre-social.

"

Are you saying you think the Friday night is likely to be quite busy? I’m planning on going that night with my play partner……?

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We will be there on the Saturday night xx

wigan

"We will be there on the Saturday night xx"

See you there guys xx

By *iraelWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Chams won’t be affected by the social on the Saturday, although it will a bit on the Friday as a load of folk are going there as a pre-social.

Are you saying you think the Friday night is likely to be quite busy? I’m planning on going that night with my play partner……? "

It might be a bit busier than usual, but it’s not a hundred of us all descending on the place, maybe 20 or 30

Penrith

Are you saying you think the Friday night is likely to be quite busy? I’m planning on going that night with my play partner……?

It might be a bit busier than usual, but it’s not a hundred of us all descending on the place, maybe 20 or 30 "

We’ve only been twice in the last three years, wasn’t packed out either time, but a good mix of friendly people, and enjoyed ourselves each time

Could do with a reliable taxi firm number to ferry us in and out of the city centre?

Wimborne

It might be a bit busier than usual, but it’s not a hundred of us all descending on the place, maybe 20 or 30

We’ve only been twice in the last three years, wasn’t packed out either time, but a good mix of friendly people, and enjoyed ourselves each time

Could do with a reliable taxi firm number to ferry us in and out of the city centre? "

Last time we went we just used Uber if I remember rightly, but hopefully somebody else can help you out on this one! X

By *ndiePairCouple  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

We will be there on Friday night and looking for both couples and single men to play with.

Feel free to message us on here if you want to chat beforehand and then maybe we can catch up for a drink there and see where it takes us.

We've been a few times but still fairly new to it - so if you haven't been before and need some first time advice we are happy to give it.

M & R xx

By *asyloversCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We are going this Friday and Sunday, both valentines events Friday is great as single men are there so you get more fucks for your bucks Sunday is BBW (don’t matter if you aren’t big) so absolutely packed and again there will be A LOT of fun! Saturday are fun too but only couples so you a bit more reserved x

North cotswolds

There on Saturday, looking to share him and have a play also

By *trawberryCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Land of Strawberry Cheesecakes :-)

We hoping to go next weekend, but not sure if we'll do Friday or Saturday (or both!)

xx

South Yorkshire

Would love to do both Friday and Saturday but probably struggling to get Friday so definitely going Saturday xx

Penrith

"We hoping to go next weekend, but not sure if we'll do Friday or Saturday (or both!)

xx"

We’re definitely there Friday night, and I’m getting a preview of my play partner’s new lingerie on Tuesday Would be great to say hello inside

By *amesjayglosCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We’ll be there on the Saturday

By *edplusoneCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We’ll also be there Saturday and hope to make Cupid proud xx

By *ickedgames88Couple  over a year ago

stoke

Hopefully going on Friday, fingers crossed x

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sorry to jump in we are attending on the 18th, and wondering what hotels are close? Any recommendations are appreciated.

Near to you

We will be there on Saturday xx see you sexy peeps

By *ednWhiteCouple  over a year ago

stafford

We will be there Friday night xx

North cotswolds

Sounds like Saturday is going to be a busy one! Say hi if you're going x

By *x cplCouple  over a year ago

North of Oxford

Sounds like the weekend is going to be a good one, both Friday and Saturday busy. Friday is the night for us.

By *midlandscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We will be there on Friday night and are very much looking forward to it. Do say hi if you're going and perhaps we can meet for a drink at the bar.

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Going for BBW Bash on Sunday. From the list looks like it’s going to be very busy. X

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

"Sorry to jump in we are attending on the 18th, and wondering what hotels are close? Any recommendations are appreciated. "

You can try the club they have hotels rooms. Premier inn Bentley green isnt far from the club.

By *az00789Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Any onw going charms 11th xx

By *qushDivineCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We’ll be there Friday

By *ovikCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Hoping we can make it Saturday night…going to be a busy night…fingers crossed x

By *ead kennedysCouple  over a year ago

louth

We'll be there on Saturday night

West Midlands

So how busy is Saturday typically going to be compared to say Halloween or Xmas parties?

louth

We were at the Valentines, last year and it was not crazy busy like it was at Christmas, which was maybe a bit much for us. Last year was just right, with great people.

West Midlands

"We were at the Valentines, last year and it was not crazy busy like it was at Christmas, which was maybe a bit much for us. Last year was just right, with great people. "

Sounds perfect thanks

By *Psaucy75Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 08/02/23 18:44:16]

By *Psaucy75Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We’ll be paying our first visit to Chams on Saturday night… so looking forward to the valentines event

wigan

[Removed by poster at 08/02/23 20:34:59]

wigan

Valentine's is busier than normal party nights but nowhere near Xmas or new year

Always a good crowd in at Chams

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

I will be going, hopefully both nights

North cotswolds

We will see you Saturday x

louth

[Removed by poster at 08/02/23 22:49:59]

By *ebanbetsyCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We’re there Saturday can’t wait

By *rMrs PureFilthCouple  over a year ago

manchster

We’re there Saturday

By *CGlos2020Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We will be there Friday night x

By *iceGuyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We will be there on Friday night and looking for both couples and single men to play with.

Feel free to message us on here if you want to chat beforehand and then maybe we can catch up for a drink there and see where it takes us.

We've been a few times but still fairly new to it - so if you haven't been before and need some first time advice we are happy to give it.

M & R xx"

Hello guys , hope you both are doing great

I wanna come to chams this Friday for my 1st visit…. Could you give me some advise please?

By *gent6Agent9Couple  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, London

Will be there sat

Chester

"We will be there on Friday night and looking for both couples and single men to play with.

M & R xx

I wanna come to chams this Friday for my 1st visit…. Could you give me some advise please? "

Who you kidding xx

wigan

Our 1st time on Saturday as well lol

South Yorkshire

"Our 1st time on Saturday as well lol"

We will show you the ropes

By *j71Couple  over a year ago

north west

Heading over for the Valentine's party xx

wigan

"Our 1st time on Saturday as well lol

We will show you the ropes "

Again lol

Oh yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will be there Saturday afternoon hopefully will be a few there then… cannot stay much past 8pm as got to be elsewhere…. Hopefully the afternoon will be fun x

By *iceGuyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

M & R xx

I wanna come to chams this Friday for my 1st visit…. Could you give me some advise please?

Who you kidding xx"

What ? It it my 1st time lol (in a month hahaha)

Chester

M & R xx

Who you kidding xx

What ? It it my 1st time lol (in a month hahaha) "

Ha Ha yeah be our first visit for Valentines 2023

By *inkyKissCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We'll be there on Saturday night x Say hi if you're going and like full swap.

Near to you

Looking forward to tomorrow night it looks like it’s going to be a good night, we always enjoy Chams, great atmosphere.

We have a hotel booked to stay over as it’s a bit of a drive for us.

North cotswolds

Almost upon us, see you all tomorrow evening x

By *qushDivineCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We’re looking forward to tonight.

Leaving shortly to check into hotel ready for a naughty night

By *issmjWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Eltel247 and I will be there tomorrow evening - feel free to drop 1, or both of us a message if you'd like to say hi x

North cotswolds

Off out tonight message us if you're going x

South Yorkshire

Saturday is here can’t wait for tonight should be there about 7 xx

Chester

Getting pamper on, hoping to get there late afternoon for chillax before evening craziness xx

By *rMrs PureFilthCouple  over a year ago

manchster

En route

Stopping at holiday inn J10 if anyone around & fancy a quick pre drink x

West Midlands

Might get there a bit earlier to have a chill and get settled in. Hoping for a lot of fun tonight

By *ingu and The ApeCouple  over a year ago

The Igloo

We can't wait.. hopefully be arriving about 7ish to chill and chat before fun starts

By *ubberNumbersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Sounds like it's gonna be a great night. We'll be a few days late so don't burn the place down on us

South Yorkshire

"En route

Stopping at holiday inn J10 if anyone around & fancy a quick pre drink x "

Just checked in here getting ready xx

Wimborne

Hope everyone enjoyed- we did!

By *ohn111966Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

we are going to the BBW party at chams tonight anyone else going

By *ohn111966Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

we are a couple now. just need to change to a new profile. anyone want to help us with some profile pics tonight

Chester

Epic night, had fantastic time

By *ebanbetsyCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Great night again at Chams

So relaxed we love it

And a massive shout out to the staff who are amazing 10/10 well done guys

So buzy but handle it so well x