FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adam and Eves Manchester

Adam and Eves Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody going to Adam and Eves in Eccles on Tuesday lunchtime? Going to try it for the first time ever.

A bit nervous so a friendly face would be welcomed.

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Went yesterday, had a great time. And some very sexy, horny ladies there too!

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

The gangs great you've nothing to worry about

Let them know it's your first time even though you've picked a great day with it being newbie Tuesday

It'll mean you won't be the only one feeling this way we all get nerves xxx

By *dam and Eves ReinventedCouple  over a year ago

Eccles

"Anybody going to Adam and Eves in Eccles on Tuesday lunchtime? Going to try it for the first time ever.

A bit nervous so a friendly face would be welcomed.

Thanks xx"

Tuesdays are a great way to start club life. We currently have an event which is designed for newbies.

Come in and the first hour is free for social, you will get a tour, meet new people and then if you love us (I'm sure you will) grab a towel and pay to stay!

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

Hi

Is the club dress down on arrival?

We had been to the Trafford centre shopping yesterday and was going to nip in and just have a soft drink or coffy on the way home to check it out as we are hopefully going to be paying a visit soon but wasn’t sure about sitting there in our comfy undies and Rebecca in her big undies as it was a last min thought…!

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Hi

We had been to the Trafford centre shopping yesterday and was going to nip in and just have a soft drink or coffy on the way home to check it out as we are hopefully going to be paying a visit soon but wasn’t sure about sitting there in our comfy undies and Rebecca in her big undies as it was a last min thought…!"

Not on newbie tuesday for the 1st hour. If you like it then pay and dress down. You will love it. Its a great club and staff are amazing

Eccles

"Hi

We had been to the Trafford centre shopping yesterday and was going to nip in and just have a soft drink or coffy on the way home to check it out as we are hopefully going to be paying a visit soon but wasn’t sure about sitting there in our comfy undies and Rebecca in her big undies as it was a last min thought…!"

Haha everyone loves comfy!

Newbie Tuesday is 1st hour free for social and tour the you get the option of coming back another time or staying (just grab a towel and pay)

No drama, no pressure, staff if I must say are the best !

Hope to see you soon x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Didn’t manage to get down today but might come down on Friday.

Will I be ok to come in jeans and a t-shirt?

"Hi

We had been to the Trafford centre shopping yesterday and was going to nip in and just have a soft drink or coffy on the way home to check it out as we are hopefully going to be paying a visit soon but wasn’t sure about sitting there in our comfy undies and Rebecca in her big undies as it was a last min thought…!

Haha everyone loves comfy!

Newbie Tuesday is 1st hour free for social and tour the you get the option of coming back another time or staying (just grab a towel and pay)

No drama, no pressure, staff if I must say are the best !

Hope to see you soon x"

Eccles

You can come in whatever you want, we ask you to take them off anyway as we are a dress down club on arrival. We provide towels and changing room for you x

By *ire ShrekMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi what would be the best time to come down. I'm new to all this and never been to a club like this before and i want to give it a try

Eccles

"Hi what would be the best time to come down. I'm new to all this and never been to a club like this before and i want to give it a try "

Today we have Newbie Tuesday. Free for 1st hour, have a tour.

» Add a new message to this topic