FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darleston today

Chams Darleston today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you guys think, will it be empty being New Years Day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

maybe - i went boxing day and it was very quiet but there again not too quiet ! Plenty of room in the jacuzzi etc.

Have fun !

Thank you.

Im going on my own and its a long drive (and waste of my day off) if its empty.

Plus a long way to go for just for a jacuzzi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its naked tueaday so could be busy depending on how many wants to go

enjoy x

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

SO? - Did you go? and what was it like if you did?

"SO? - Did you go? and what was it like if you did?"

No I didnt, sorry - nothing to report x

By *xcumMan  over a year ago

kidderminster

This place seems very anti single guy. I had a very nice chat with a lady on the phone there, welcoming me to join, just bring I,d with you. I made the 45 mile journey to be told the books where full. So 90 miles later was back home feeling very pissed off with the club. I don't know if anyone else has been treated like this, it would be nice to find out. Oh and it was not a couples only night but I've given up

Would love to kow what it is like as have been invited to go, website makes it look great, but is it, we would travel from the south coast.

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

We live 5 minutes away from the door and never been we looking for a hot fem to join us in some hot filthy fun what are our chances

I first went to chams on my own and only had to pay £5 each time to go in. Weekends are busy but i prefer to go on a thursday and sunday night as it quieter and have full use of the jacuzzi. If u have the opportunity to go, have a look. Its also good caus u can take your own drink too x

took me a while to gain membership..just have to perservere i suppose..never looked back now though in my three years of membership ..

met and enjoyed other couples company.and look forward to meeting many more

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

I am from Ireland, and have been twice, must say i enjoyed totally and was treated excellently by staff. As a single guy, it is important to understand that visits must be booked in advance, which I did by e mail and phone. They get so many single guys, so this is totally understandable.

Am making the long trip again next week, and have booked for Sunday.. Saturday night is out as it is Couples only.

Love to hear from any lady or Couple going?

"This place seems very anti single guy. I had a very nice chat with a lady on the phone there, welcoming me to join, just bring I,d with you. I made the 45 mile journey to be told the books where full. So 90 miles later was back home feeling very pissed off with the club. I don't know if anyone else has been treated like this, it would be nice to find out. Oh and it was not a couples only night but I've given up"

All i can say on this one mate, is chams is my favourite club it is welcoming friendly and relaxed, i got membership straight away, and when it ran out i didnt renew and still go back as a guest when im back in the country. it is more expensive to do it that way though.

I think its the best club still

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"This place seems very anti single guy. I had a very nice chat with a lady on the phone there, welcoming me to join, just bring I,d with you. I made the 45 mile journey to be told the books where full. So 90 miles later was back home feeling very pissed off with the club. I don't know if anyone else has been treated like this, it would be nice to find out. Oh and it was not a couples only night but I've given up"

That does sound quite poor if you were told you could get in then turned away at the door!

Maybe try a social night where you don't have to be a member but put your name on a guest list. They have quite a few advertised on here.

Membership is never guaranteed, you may have been told pop along and have a chat with someone but bring id just incase.

They never promise membership over the phone as when membership is available its on a first come first served basis and never reserved. The only way to have a guarantee is if you receive an email saying yes to bring along to the club off the manager.

We love the place the staff are great its managed well as for the people who go there it really is pot luck but that goes for any club were going tomoro

» Add a new message to this topic