FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sunday evening at Liberty Elite

Sunday evening at Liberty Elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogistical Nightmares OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Thinking of going to this club on a Sunday night, can any of you guys let us know of experiences there on a Sunday please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I can't comment specifically about this club as I haven't been although I have always heard good things about the place.

All clubs that are open on Sundays are quieter, it's like a chill and a wind down after the weekend and while you can still have fun it's definately quieter and I doubt this club is any different to that.

In addition to that, It's the first weekend in January and many people in Januray feel the pinch until next payday, plus have things to sort out like kids for school etc, so I'd expect the club to be even quieter than normal for most weekends in January.

Having said that, if you do go and it's teaming with people, I'd love to know for future reference...

Have fun...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/13 14:08:23]

By *ogistical Nightmares OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hi and thanks, lookling to go next month so we shall see

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went on a Sunday night before Xmas. Wasn't packed but the atmosphere was very relaxed and sociable.

We did have a very good time with two other couples in a private room not sure what went on in the big room as we did not get the chance to look in.

Love the place friendly people and awesome staff.

» Add a new message to this topic