FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandoras

Pandoras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforkicks671 OP   Woman  over a year ago

need of a good rogering. sheffield

Can any ladies please tell me what it’s like for a single female to visit Pandoras? I’m used to the club scene but havnt been for years. Never been to any this way as lived in London.

Recently moved to Sheffield and would like to know which ones are the best? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrsPloughCouple  over a year ago

hull

Hey! In our experience we have seen a few single females and they always get a warm reception . We are going on Saturday. May see you there!

By *hegirlwiththepeachtattooWoman  over a year ago

I’ve been once before and am going again tomorrow. I really liked it, but like with most clubs I’d recommend getting there early so you can have a tour - it’s pretty big so it helps to find your way around first.

As a single woman i like that they have a separate changing room for us, there was a great vibe in there last time, people helping each other into outfits and making new friends.

I travel over from Merseyside and stay in a hotel so I’m not able to go often, but I’d definitely recommend giving it a go.

By *iagrafallzMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Can any ladies please tell me what it’s like for a single female to visit Pandoras? I’m used to the club scene but havnt been for years. Never been to any this way as lived in London.

Recently moved to Sheffield and would like to know which ones are the best? X"

I could always do with you one evening ! Thursday nights it’s usually just to see what it’s like ! Let me know

By *yraStormCouple  over a year ago

Brighouse

I'm actually part of a couple, but from the ladies perspective I can say that I really like Pandora's and how the staff are always approachable and deal with any problems that may occur promptly (not that they do very often but there's always one d*unk numpty from time to time!) Separate female changing room/toilets and everyday except Thursdays single men are not allowed on the top floor so if any of the 'wanking dead' happen to be hanging around it's easy to lose them

I have anxiety around strangers but feel pretty comfortable wandering around by myself there.

It's also a great club for a social meet particularly on Thursdays and Sundays when it's quieter- we went the other day and got caught up playing pool and chatting and almost forgot to go upstairs at all

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

I haven't been in a year but I know the manager and she has completely changed the club and made it a safe environment for single women (and all women). The top floor is couples and single women only. You should send them a message or check their website for contact details.

» Add a new message to this topic