FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA 10th March

VA 10th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Already looking forward to Friday. Great time at the last Friday night we went and certainly can’t wait to hopefully see some of you gorgeous people.

Say Hi if you’re going. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Already looking forward to Friday. Great time at the last Friday night we went and certainly can’t wait to hopefully see some of you gorgeous people.

Say Hi if you’re going. X"

Always a pleasure to see you both. This Friday sees the return of Dark Desires to VA so expect a busy night.

By *arah_leeWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Wanting to be brave enough to venture to VA alone. Only been as part of a couple before x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have admittedly only ever been the together, however we think you’ll have a great night. Don’t think you’ll be on your own for long. X

By *igG86Man  over a year ago

Godmanchester

"Wanting to be brave enough to venture to VA alone. Only been as part of a couple before x"

I'm sure you will not be on your own for long, we are a friendly bunch at VA and will look after you if you are nervous just speak with whoever is on the reception desk and they will look after you or connect you with someone who will

By *inghstar101Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Myself and my mate are coming too ! Looking forward to this - our first of these events

» Add a new message to this topic