FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Sameplace amsterdam

Club Sameplace amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to club sameplace in Amsterdam recently?

We are thinking of making it our first 'club' experience (we know its not quite the same as a UK swingers club, more of a bar where you can get it on)

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

We can't give you any up to date information - we last went in 2009 - but it was our favourite Dutch club. Lots of play downstairs and a laissez-faire attitude to play in the bar.

As a first club if you stayed at the bar you could take everything at your own pace.

There was a fairly strict dress code on fetish nights so best to check what the theme is before you go. It used to be fairly quiet early on, numbers started picking up after 11 ish.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guys we went to fata morgana outside Amsterdam last weekend, oh my god, it's spotless and, like paradise in there

By *orth_south99Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Hi,

We want to try a club. There’s a couple in Leeds where we live but we’re off to Amsterdam in June and we want to try out Sameplace.

We’d like a bit more information about what to expect. We’re planning on going on a Friday night.

Yorkshire

Have you been yet? Would love to hear your feedback.

Was I’m Amsterdam 26th feb -1st March. Went to same place. Left. It was so quiet and no atmosphere. Got talking to a woman who was so outraged We’d been in a coffee shop. Then everyone else was just talking to the person they came with. Spent over €100 behind the bar then came out and went home. Lol maybe it was just that night. But wouldn’t go back

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Ayr

I’m quite often in Sameplace .. was there two weeks ago for the naked afternoon, it was great as usual. I talked to a couple there who said they like this monthly afternoon because there is no faffing about, everyone is naked and is there with exactly the same thing in mind, there’s no one there just to chat with their mates. Feel free to ask me anything !

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm going in a few weeks with my other half while over Amsterdam to see Metallica Can't wait

If you do go soon be sure to come on and tell us how it was xx

By *c73Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Hi i will visit the club and will be in Amsterdam this weekend if someone is around

By *wagman32Man  over a year ago

Wicklow, Dublin

I was at sameplace last night and attending again tonight...I've been in better places, it's not the worst but certainly not the best either but it's the only club open during the week in Amsterdam, had an enjoyable evening chatting last night even if I didn't get up to anything

By *northodox LoversCouple  over a year ago

West Lothian

"I'm going in a few weeks with my other half while over Amsterdam to see Metallica Can't wait

If you do go soon be sure to come on and tell us how it was xx"

Hey guys we are heading to see Metallica too. We are thinking of either trying hear or Fata Morgana.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Erotic Cinema with play spaces (quite like smallish clubs) are across regional Netherlands ...

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I'm going in a few weeks with my other half while over Amsterdam to see Metallica Can't wait

Hey guys we are heading to see Metallica too. We are thinking of either trying hear or Fata Morgana. "

Cool what day are you going?

We're defo going Tue but maybe Friday still haven't made our minds up yet

We just found out other day that the night of the first gig is a holiday and big party in town so most places are closed as is public transportation through the town to so watch out for that xxx

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

When I went it was really quiet and noone apart from us played. Although I hear it gets busy much later on but we gave up 1am. We also went to Fata Morgana which was brilliant.

Yorkshire

Which night of the week did you go? We’re planning on going on the Friday night and possibly about 11pm.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I went Saturday night

By *northodox LoversCouple  over a year ago

West Lothian

Hey guys we are heading to see Metallica too. We are thinking of either trying hear or Fata Morgana.

Cool what day are you going?

We're defo going Tue but maybe Friday still haven't made our minds up yet

We just found out other day that the night of the first gig is a holiday and big party in town so most places are closed as is public transportation through the town to so watch out for that xxx"

We are coming over on the Thursday so think we were going to head there on the Friday. Good to know about the transport. Could you send us a DM we can’t message you as we are a couple xx

By *odkaandcockCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We went to SamePlace on a Sunday night last November and it was fantastic. About 20 couples, a good mix of people. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Recommended

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

We went Sameplace pre covid on a Sunday night and had a great time.

Also it saves paying for expensive taxis to clubs further away from the city centre

We were in fata morgana 3 weeks ago, it was on a Saturday night, oh my god, what a club, absolutely amazing and was about 20/30 couples there

By *iking-VixenCouple 52 weeks ago

plymouth

We are off to Amsterdam this weekend, planning on ‘sameplace’ on the Sunday, so will let you know how it goes!

By *swingerCouple 52 weeks ago

Reading

We went whilst on a weekend trip to Amsterdam last year. We were extremely new to the scene then and we loved it. Essentially it’s just a bar with a really relaxed vibe, where you can either just sit and have drinks, or go downstairs for some fun. If this is your first time going to a club we would highly recommend it as a nice starting point. Bizarrely we ended up nearly getting it on with a couple we met in the queue trying to get out of the airport!!!

By *umasutraCouple 52 weeks ago

Guildford

We are planing to go on a Sunday. What time is best, early evening or late night?

By *easidersCouple 52 weeks ago

Wirral

"We are planing to go on a Sunday. What time is best, early evening or late night?"

On Sundays they’re normally open in the afternoon 3 until 9, event changes week to week so check the website. They open again for couples night at 10 pm until 3 am. When we went we got there at about 1030, and there were already about half a dozen couples at the bar with plenty more arriving later. You might have to queue for a few minutes, as they only let in one couple/group at a time while they explain the house rules. Cash only, by the way.

By *londebiguyMan 52 weeks ago

Southport

I live and work in Amsterdam approximately half of the time so if anyone needs some info or a relaxed tour guide just ask.

By *ameplace22Couple 52 weeks ago

leeds

Me and my partner have been to same place lots of times! Great place, everyone is so welcoming! Can’t wait to go back xx

By *ease N Please78Couple 52 weeks ago

Truro

We are hoping to go Sunday, 1st time in Amsterdam. Looking forward to it.

By *hatsmynameagainCouple 52 weeks ago

Ayrshire

We're going for our first time next week can't wait it looks great

By *erseyside69Man 46 weeks ago

port sunlight

Love someplace. Staff are ace, lovely little place to get ur naughty on

By *ease N Please78Couple 46 weeks ago

Truro

We had a great time in Sameplace, would have been better if a few joined in the me, Mary and a couple of blokes. But least we provided some entertainment ??

By *ixfoottentallMan 46 weeks ago

Reading

What's it like for single guys? Might try it tonight

By *oopandBeauCouple 46 weeks ago

Harold Wood, Essex

Can anyone recommend hotels near Fata Morgana? Or do you just stay central and Uber to the club? Thank you

By *arkChocolate30Man 46 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I might try there next week

By *ogerBottomsMan 45 weeks ago

Aberdare

I'm going tomorrow night.

By *orth_south99Couple 43 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We’ll be there on Friday night

By *rtic explorerMan 39 weeks ago

ring road bristol

how is this place?

By *orth_south99Couple 39 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We went on a Friday night when it’s mostly couples allowed but a couple of single men allowed. The bar is the focal area but there’s a room next to the bar with some beds and there’s also beds next to the bar.

There’s a downstairs area where most people play. There is a privatish room but you can look in through the window if you want.

It was our first time at a club and really enjoyed it. The place isn’t huge but big enough and filled up by 11pm. Most people were playing, we left by 1am but things were still in full flow.

By *rturLondonMan 38 weeks ago

London

"I live and work in Amsterdam approximately half of the time so if anyone needs some info or a relaxed tour guide just ask."

Hi, I will be in Amsterdam on 9/08. I will live downtown. I'd like to visit a swingers club, but not a gay party. Which one will let a single from London in?

» Add a new message to this topic