FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Female Gloryhole - Xtasia

Female Gloryhole - Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aan31 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Hi all

Is this used much? Anyone had experience using it?

How does it work? is it just more of a walk up and straight into action if a lady is in there or is it more of a being invited type thing from a women's partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

RSVP!!

We like the anonymity aspect of it. It's not exactly an invitation but usually get permission and then start to play.

There should always be a partner/wingman on the other side to ensure the lady is safe (and boundaries are respected).

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi all

How does it work? is it just more of a walk up and straight into action if a lady is in there or is it more of a being invited type thing from a women's partner?

"

If you mean 'cunnilingus corner' upstairs in the lounge area, then id say its definitely the latter.

Paul showed us it on our first visit in a while and Fox and I gave it a whirl. A queue of random guys started forming behind me and as i was too busy to notice, fortunately Paul was on hand to advise them that it wasn't a free for all.

Don't assume anything. I doubt many single women will use it without someone on hand outside as they're unable to see who is between their legs and I'd guess most couples will work on the basis of the male half being there to filter who has access to his partner.

Unlike traditional male gloryholes the person on the receiving end is unable to move away if they choose as their legs are cuffed in place, so for safety reasons it's definitely advisable yo have someone outside that you know looking out for you.

Was great fun to use. We didn't involve anyone else but can see it being popular.

A

By *ou at FlirtsWoman  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hi all

"

We have two female glory areas. One upstairs which is cunnilingus corner and the main one down stairs.

The one down stairs you have to talk to the 'wingman' who is there to give the consent of the women that is presenting at the glory hole.

Telford

Yeh I totally agree, I didn't know that legs are cuffed so I agree it's probably best to have someone that other side. Are legs cuffed in both cunnilingus corner and the female gloryholes?

Telford

Thanks Lou I assumed that but just wanted to make sure. Is it same with cunnilingus corner then?

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I've used the ones downstairs in Xtasia a couple of times as it feeds in to a fantasy of being tied up and exposed. Both times Mr R has played with me. Asides from that there was only one other person who wanted a turn. Both times we have gone down to use them there hasn't been many other people who have come past and wanted to join in. I don't know if that's because of us timing it wrong or if it's because it's a little less obvious than the cunnilingus one upstairs. I still enjoyed myself though and you don't need to have your legs cuffed if you don't want to.

By *alwholikes2watchWoman  over a year ago

solihull

I haven’t been for a long time but the last time I used it, I’m sure there was a lovely lady sitting in there, checking all is okay.

Is this still the same? Think another visit is long overdue x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I've used the ones downstairs in Xtasia a couple of times as it feeds in to a fantasy of being tied up and exposed. Both times Mr R has played with me. Asides from that there was only one other person who wanted a turn. Both times we have gone down to use them there hasn't been many other people who have come past and wanted to join in. I don't know if that's because of us timing it wrong or if it's because it's a little less obvious than the cunnilingus one upstairs. I still enjoyed myself though and you don't need to have your legs cuffed if you don't want to. "

Possibly depends on the evening and the event. If a couples Saturday night then it’s not used that much, but some Friday nights when single lads in it can get very busy. Always always ensure a wingman watching over you though please!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I haven’t been for a long time but the last time I used it, I’m sure there was a lovely lady sitting in there, checking all is okay.

Is this still the same? Think another visit is long overdue x"

Not a regular feature, but you’ve given me an idea, lol

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I've used the ones downstairs in Xtasia a couple of times as it feeds in to a fantasy of being tied up and exposed. Both times Mr R has played with me. Asides from that there was only one other person who wanted a turn. Both times we have gone down to use them there hasn't been many other people who have come past and wanted to join in. I don't know if that's because of us timing it wrong or if it's because it's a little less obvious than the cunnilingus one upstairs. I still enjoyed myself though and you don't need to have your legs cuffed if you don't want to.

Possibly depends on the evening and the event. If a couples Saturday night then it’s not used that much, but some Friday nights when single lads in it can get very busy. Always always ensure a wingman watching over you though please! "

Ah maybe that's why then. We've only attended couples nights so far

Telford

I'm going to check it out on single male nights, completely forgot it was down there the other night

» Add a new message to this topic