FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is there a party at Eurekas tonight

Is there a party at Eurekas tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yphod OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Thinking of swinging by, but I turned up on Thursday for the social but the gate never opened, called and no reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

from the land of milk & honey

No one knows what's going on!

By *ovebirdsupnorthCouple  over a year ago

kent

Hope you got in babe did call them defo party on

kent

"No one knows what's going on!"

Nothing changed but the owner and staff parties every weekend

By *attandsusieCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas

kent

"I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas "
hello there and welcome to the discussion

Nothing is happening to sorry your poor little heads just be assured new owner and new staff with few simple changes taking place

It’s still great club and will be there in 10 years time

Hoping you going to try it

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

"I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas "

I wouldn't think the most recent leaseholders would offer any statement since they cut themselves off from Fab and the website is quite basic.

However, I hope that MrMrs.lovebirds from oop north, will bare with us ex Eureka party movers and shakers while we digest the news. We were all preparing for a wake and now the patient could recover and live for years. Very pleased but confused and kind of in shock.

Nothing better than Eureka in the summer. Look forward and hope it works out.

kent

"I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas

I wouldn't think the most recent leaseholders would offer any statement since they cut themselves off from Fab and the website is quite basic.

However, I hope that MrMrs.lovebirds from oop north, will bare with us ex Eureka party movers and shakers while we digest the news. We were all preparing for a wake and now the patient could recover and live for years. Very pleased but confused and kind of in shock.

Nothing better than Eureka in the summer. Look forward and hope it works out. "

yipeee someone who hears us once again

We would love you to visit and have the days you deserve guys

London

Got there at 9 left at 10.

Showers are cold, sauna nowhere near as hot as it used to be.

About 8 single men two couples and two TVs.

By *attandsusieCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

"I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas hello there and welcome to the discussion

Nothing is happening to sorry your poor little heads just be assured new owner and new staff with few simple changes taking place

Hoping you going to try it "

i will certainly give it some thought

kent

"I would like to see a statement of exactly what is happening at eurekas hello there and welcome to the discussion

i will certainly give it some thought "

We hope you do guys it’s gona be epic

kent

"Got there at 9 left at 10.

Showers are cold, sauna nowhere near as hot as it used to be.

About 8 single men two couples and two TVs.

"

Messaged you sweetpea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fingers crossed for some more hot days in the beautiful grounds and woods.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

Hoping you going to try it "

The biggest mistake made by Eureka in the last two years was a lack of honesty. Multiple statements were made that were not believable.

Unless the developers have pulled out of the deal they made this latest claim of being around for 10 more years is bullshit.

If the development schedule allows for one final summer then just state that and folks will start to believe again. Lies and/or gross exaggerations will not win any new fans.

kent

"Fingers crossed for some more hot days in the beautiful grounds and woods. "

Yes it’s gonna be one of them an I for one will be running tho the woods and jumping in the pool shall we play catch

kent

"

The biggest mistake made by Eureka in the last two years was a lack of honesty. Multiple statements were made that were not believable.

I have sent you detailed message

Unless the developers have pulled out of the deal they made this latest claim of being around for 10 more years is bullshit.

If the development schedule allows for one final summer then just state that and folks will start to believe again. Lies and/or gross exaggerations will not win any new fans."

London

Let's hope the pool will be heated, the sauna hot, the showers hot and the steam room back on line.

There is a whiff of the reverse of the Midas touch here. Midnight affairs ?

An event that stopped hosting out of Arousals, before that place was rescued and became the excellent Penthouse playrooms in Dunstable.

The same apparently occurred at the next venue. The Last fab comment was ‘searching for a new venue’

Unless somebody won the euro million’s, I fear it’s going nowhere. I want to be wrong but previous form says it’s unlikely. A place, previously well Known & to some, well loved. Without really investing, perhaps let it die with dignity ?

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

It is me or has Goodbye Eureka part 3 thread been deleted?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"It is me or has Goodbye Eureka part 3 thread been deleted? "

You are right ! Where has it gone ?

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Disappeared of the face of the earth just like the owners new fab profile and the information he was going to give

It’s Goodnight from me and it’s Goodnight Eureka part 3.

Was that thread started by the removed account?

"It’s Goodnight from me and it’s Goodnight Eureka part 3.

Was that thread started by the removed account? "

No it was started by me. I'm guessing someone complained and the powers that be listened

Great Dunmow

On the plus side saw a couple posting how they had a great time at Eureka last weekend and there is a Cougars and Cubs party Friday night.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Just bookmarking this one as we appear to have re-convened here!

I'm done with it until such time as whoever is the actual leaseholder steps up and tells us the truth.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

Back up n running by the end of the week.New owners total revamp of the club...hahahaha

And still no sign of any statement from the club either on here or on the website - despite claims that something was going to be out out at the end of last week.

Says it all really. R.I.P. Eureka

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"And still no sign of any statement from the club either on here or on the website - despite claims that something was going to be out out at the end of last week.

"

Did we really think it was going to happen anyway? TBH, she's done more harm than good to Eureka's

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Couldn't agree more.if you got nothing good to say. Then say nothing at all

kent

"And still no sign of any statement from the club either on here or on the website - despite claims that something was going to be out out at the end of last week.

Did we really think it was going to happen anyway? TBH, she's done more harm than good to Eureka's"

Back after a small break. Why not just support the club rather than pull the people to bits for trying to keep it afloat ???

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Did we really think it was going to happen anyway? TBH, she's done more harm than good to Eureka's

Back after a small break. Why not just support the club rather than pull the people to bits for trying to keep it afloat ???"

I think it's obvious that there are still a lot of people who want to and will support the club. Those people just want some clear information though

By *herries and CreamCouple  over a year ago

South East

Eagerly awaiting the sun to come out and catch some rays in the grounds. If it is to be the last summer, then lets make it one to remember. If its not, then at least we will have had a great time and the sun burn was worth it !

kent

"Eagerly awaiting the sun to come out and catch some rays in the grounds. If it is to be the last summer, then let’s make it one to remember. If it’s not, then at least we will have had a great time and the sun burn was worth it !"

Great reply. Let all of us make the most of what we still have !

London

With the impending building work in the next 3 years, if Eureka wants go out with a bang a few things need to happen.

A) More honesty

B) Fix the easy things (showers/steam room, heat the pool in summer.

C) Get rid of memberships (would you invest that sort of money with all the unknowns).

D) Get rid of the no BYOB/food rule.

E) Don't be so stringent on ID. I saw a couple turned away because the guest female didn't have ID, yet the male was a member.

F) Staff reception with somebody with a smile.

Great Dunmow

I see the wenches are no longer being advertised

Also see the pool is now "possibly open for a quick dip". Before it was being cleaned ready for the night. It is good to be realistic and not over promise. It's the same with sex - no good saying with stay hard for hours and cum three times when struggle to get it up once

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

"With the impending building work in the next 3 years, if Eureka wants go out with a bang a few things need to happen.

A) More honesty

C) Get rid of memberships (would you invest that sort of money with all the unknowns).

E) Don't be so stringent on ID. I saw a couple turned away because the guest female didn't have ID, yet the male was a member.

"

Absolutely this.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"With the impending building work in the next 3 years, if Eureka wants go out with a bang a few things need to happen.

A) More honesty

Absolutely this."

barnet

A) More honesty

Absolutely this."

barnet

A) More honesty

F) Staff reception with somebody with a smile. Absolutely. Despite changes of ownership the staff and management remain bereft of any discernable customer facing skills and aptitude.

Absolutely this."

Staines

Back after a small break. Why not just support the club rather than pull the people to bits for trying to keep it afloat ???"

Then give people the answers they want rather than being wishy washy. And I stand by what I said.

Back after a small break. Why not just support the club rather than pull the people to bits for trying to keep it afloat ???

Then give people the answers they want rather than being wishy washy. And I stand by what I said. "

They won't give direct, clear and reliable answers to anything.

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Sorry all.did I miss the big announcement about the future of the new and improved Eureka .haven't seen anything yet......

"Sorry all.did I miss the big announcement about the future of the new and improved Eureka .haven't seen anything yet......"

You didn't see it because it didn't happen.

By *oupleJBCouple  over a year ago

Chislehurst

Think we’ve been here before.

The club is closing. That closing date is unknown, but you are talking about keeping it afloat.

kent

Where is that inform from please it’s wrong thank you

"Where is that inform from please it’s wrong thank you "

Given that planning permission is granted, an amendment is being considered/approved to use the clubhouse fircstirgage while building works are undertaken and planning permission has a finite timescale I'm bot sure how you can say it is not true?

You've claimed there was goung to be a social media update/new website/announcement that never happened. And you yourself have stated multiple different times scales for when the club may close.

So I think its reasonable to say the club will close at some point and in my opinion that will be very soon. Because it's clear almost no one is attending events, only an idiot would take out a new membership and there is zero communication around whst is happening or when.

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

You promised us a new profile from the new owner which is really the old owner you also promised that there would be an announcement from said owner about everything we would need to know neither of which has happened.

Are you going to carry on with this bullshit I suggest you just give it up and leave it be you will never get the old clients back and you are just making things worse

We'd like to know who the singer is?

kent

"Where is that inform from please it’s wrong thank you

Given that planning permission is granted, an amendment is being considered/approved to use the clubhouse fircstirgage while building works are undertaken and planning permission has a finite timescale I'm bot sure how you can say it is not true?

You've claimed there was goung to be a social media update/new website/announcement that never happened. And you yourself have stated multiple different times scales for when the club may close.

So I think it’s reasonable to say the club will close at some point and in my opinion that will be very soon. Because it's clear almost no one is attending events, only an idiot would take out a new membership and there is zero communication around whst is happening or when. "

things take time with clubs don’t happen over night

So I think it’s reasonable to say the club will close at some point and in my opinion that will be very soon. Because it's clear almost no one is attending events, only an idiot would take out a new membership and there is zero communication around whst is happening or when. things take time with clubs don’t happen over night "

But you said it would all happen by last Friday. You're 6 days late?

So I think it’s reasonable to say the club will close at some point and in my opinion that will be very soon. Because it's clear almost no one is attending events, only an idiot would take out a new membership and there is zero communication around whst is happening or when. things take time with clubs don’t happen over night "

So the announcements on multiple platforms you promised for last week, what delayed that or was it never due to happen?

Honestly I think of you'd been honest that Eurekas ate closing amd you ate promoting what could be the last bog party night you'd have got much more buy in than the vagueness, contradictions and false assurances have received

By *ed and WolfieCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Possibility of a quick dip in the pool........so its been cleaned, its not leaking, and the filter and heater are fixed then?

And there are 100s on the list!

Not sure that reality will match the hype or expectation. There must be a massive marketing campaign that I must have missed to generate that interest.

By *oupleJBCouple  over a year ago

Chislehurst

Maybe the Eureka management have not told you about the granted planning permission to build 3 houses on the site and use the clubhouse as storage and facilities for construction.

Staines

Time isn’t something Eurekas have much of, is it? What with planning permission to build 3 houses on the land. Developers won’t wait as it’s prime location.

By *owyouseeme2Man  over a year ago

Medway

With regards to the planning permission, if you read the existing granted one, the first part of it is cessation of current usage. So ultimately no matter what, as soon as any work starts that falls within the scope of the granted planning permission then all existing usage must stop. That would include any preparation work, like building roads, clearing grounds etc, so as soon as builders arrive on the site Eureka is closed. The loophole of oh they can do prep work like upgrade the road but the club can stay open is not allowed.

The land owners have spent a good chunk of money in getting planning permission, they are going to want to move quickly as it would be a good 18 months to 2 years before the buildings are finished and sellable, due to the lack of utilities on site that would need to be installed and the landscaping and demolition that would be needed.

I use to love the club, and was a regular there for many years, as a guest, volunteer, and staff member. However the changes in ownership, and treatment to staff and guests during covid and after as ment that I currently see myself not attending any more.

"Where is that inform from please it’s wrong thank you "

More to the point, where is this statement that was going to be released last week?

You're really not doing yourself, or the club any favours.

Why is the 'new' current owner so reluctant to put out anything official about the status and future of the club.

Eureka has lost so many customers due to a number of different factors, including poor treatment and rude behaviour toward some long standing members, that it really does need to make the effort to regain peoples trust - or it will most certainly close - due to poor patronage rather than future development of the site.

STILL there is NOTHING on the website and still no sign of any statement.

You're very quick to jump on people and tell them that they're 'wrong' about the club but so far you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence that they are wrong

But the "new" owners didn't deliver the promised statements or new Fab accounts last Friday as you stated they would. Those were hardly a difficult task to achieve.

I have to ask, do you believe what you're saying anymore given the mass of condatrictory statements you make?

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

I think it’s time to just ignore that profile now, it’s just not ringing true

kent

More to the point, where is this statement that was going to be released last week?

Why is the 'new' current owner so reluctant to put out anything official about the status and future of the club.

Eureka has lost so many customers due to a number of different factors, including poor treatment and rude behaviour toward some long standing members, that it really does need to make the effort to regain peoples trust - or it will most certainly close - due to poor patronage rather than future development of the site.

You're very quick to jump on people and tell them that they're 'wrong' about the club but so far you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence that they are wrong"

We are in the dark the same as you in some respect. We have been asked to host a party there as it’s something that we are very good at. We have had a meeting with the owner and certain things have not happened. I can tell you that we will still be hosting an event there and us and our staff will give it 100%. We will be holding another meeting with the owner in the very near future to try and iron out some of the problems and issues you are asking about. Please don’t give us a hard time as we are trying our best to bring the good times back to a once thriving club!

You're very quick to jump on people and tell them that they're 'wrong' about the club but so far you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence that they are wrong

We are in the dark the same as you in some respect. We have been asked to host a party there as it’s something that we are very good at. We have had a meeting with the owner and certain things have not happened. I can tell you that we will still be hosting an event there and us and our staff will give it 100%. We will be holding another meeting with the owner in the very near future to try and iron out some of the problems and issues you are asking about. Please don’t give us a hard time as we are trying our best to bring the good times back to a once thriving club!"

Wow! Finally! THANK YOU!!!

A million piece jigsaw finally falls into place.

For the record, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, but directing questions toards you siply because you had pretty much appointed yourself as a spokesperson for the club - and in the absence of anyone actually from the club presenting themselves, I'm afraid you've found yourself in the firing line.

It would seem to me that the club isn't being entirely clear with you either and , forgive me for being cynical, but there is every possibility that the night you're currently promoting might not actually happen (THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOURS) if the landowners have anything to do about it and developers move onto the site between now and then

kent

We are in the dark the same as you in some respect. We have been asked to host a party there as it’s something that we are very good at. We have had a meeting with the owner and certain things have not happened. I can tell you that we will still be hosting an event there and us and our staff will give it 100%. We will be holding another meeting with the owner in the very near future to try and iron out some of the problems and issues you are asking about. Please don’t give us a hard time as we are trying our best to bring the good times back to a once thriving club!

Wow! Finally! THANK YOU!!!

A million piece jigsaw finally falls into place.

For the record, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, but directing questions toards you siply because you had pretty much appointed yourself as a spokesperson for the club - and in the absence of anyone actually from the club presenting themselves, I'm afraid you've found yourself in the firing line.

It would seem to me that the club isn't being entirely clear with you either and , forgive me for being cynical, but there is every possibility that the night you're currently promoting might not actually happen (THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOURS) if the landowners have anything to do about it and developers move onto the site between now and then"

As far as I am aware! (Please don’t quote me) but because there is a business there an agreement between the club owner and the developers have to come to an agreement prior to any work starting.

We are in the dark the same as you in some respect. We have been asked to host a party there as it’s something that we are very good at. We have had a meeting with the owner and certain things have not happened. I can tell you that we will still be hosting an event there and us and our staff will give it 100%. We will be holding another meeting with the owner in the very near future to try and iron out some of the problems and issues you are asking about. Please don’t give us a hard time as we are trying our best to bring the good times back to a once thriving club!"

So why weren't you honest about that from the start instead of giving the impression you were in 'the know' with daily contact from the owners and trying to help get the club up and running at present?

If your event goes ahead, exactly what financial incentives / payment have you been offered for hosting a successful night?

kent

So why weren't you honest about that from the start instead of giving the impression you were in 'the know' with daily contact from the owners and trying to help get the club up and running at present?

If your event goes ahead, exactly what financial incentives / payment have you been offered for hosting a successful night?"

We only stated the information we were given.

Any finances is between the host and the club owner !

If your event goes ahead, exactly what financial incentives / payment have you been offered for hosting a successful night?

Any finances is between the host and the club owner !"

Perhaps but let's be honest money talks and you wouldn't have put this amount effort into promoting an event at a club with a limited lifespan (and some questionable facilities) if your payment terms either weren't extraordinary or you weren't desparate to prove something.

So, exactly when is your next meeting with the owners? And, specifically what date rather than just soon or in the near future etc.

kent

Perhaps but let's be honest money talks and you wouldn't have put this amount effort into promoting an event at a club with a limited lifespan (and some questionable facilities) if your payment terms either weren't extraordinary or you weren't desparate to prove something.

So, exactly when is your next meeting with the owners? And, specifically what date rather than just soon or in the near future etc. "

Wow let’s just stop here we are experienced host and don’t need to declare our financial business to anyone

There is no incentives just our experience end of

Gravesend

I'll be honest. I would love to go and party at Eureka again, if I had any confidence that it would be anything like pre covid. But I simply don't believe that the facilities are capable of being up to scratch, and the people will be there to make it a success.

And I'm a bit bored with all the non-info coming from the party hosts whose interests are purely financial.

But if I was feeling brave, could I turn up and pay on the night? Or do you have to be on the guest list?

So, exactly when is your next meeting with the owners? And, specifically what date rather than just soon or in the near future etc.

Wow let’s just stop here we are experienced host and don’t need to declare our financial business to anyone

"

What's that smell....?

"

Wow? Take it I touched a nerve then? Good, because apparently you still cant say when your meeting with the club is happening to get the answers you keep promising people.

Will leave you to your butter and wrenches (yes, I saw the previous profile text)

By *egardMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Light blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance !!!

kent

"Light blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance !!!"

Good evening sir. Do apologise for the message. We are only trying our hardest to try and help a failing club and don’t need all the abusive and negative comments, hope you understand our predicament

Great Dunmow

Jeez don’t think Giggles has done herself any favours with gung ho comments before but it is unreasonable to expect disclosure of financial matters. That is ridiculous. Of course a promoter wants to make a little bit of money but nobody got rich promoting swinging events. Also there is probably risk as well booking DJ and other costs. Should also point out for all the concerns Eureka is still open and some people at least are still going there. How long who knows of course but it can at least function as a venue for parties.

By *ake_holeMan  over a year ago

London

Eureka's is schrodinger's swingers club

Staines

This thread just gets worse and worse. So contradictory too.

London

If I were in the business of hosting a party at a venue, I would insist that all facilities are in working order, e.g. Showers, a heated pool, sauna up to temperature, steam room working. But are the existing lease holders likely to make that kind of investment.

In fact what I would do if I wanted to host a swingers party at the lowest possible cost, I would actually close down the spa facilities, turn half of the club house into themed areas (glory holes, dark rooms, extra beds, etc) and some outdoor attractions.

This can be done very cheaply, some wooden framework and painted chipboard and no doubt you can pick up some cheap second hand foam mats for makeshift beds.

As it is the venue is not fit for purpose.

You'd be better if talking to Silverleigh about renting their facilities for a night

Gravesend

Actually that's probably the most sensible thing they could do. There is no way that the spa is currently fit for use, unless anyone who was been there very recently can confirm otherwise. You could rip out the hot tubs, and create a dungeon or themed play area as otherwise options are limited.

Maybe replace them with a couple of inflatable hotbtubs, then all you need is a hose to fill them and a power socket to plug them in.

And make sure no-one wears high heels in them lol.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

What!!..no posts about the club today??..whats going on people

» Add a new message to this topic