FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bangkok sex scene

Bangkok sex scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, all. I'm going to Bangkok for a week in the summer and am interested to know what the sex scene in Bangkok is like.

Do they have swingers clubs in Bangkok? Where's the best place to meet women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Copy of guide sent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be interested to know what your personal definition of a swingers club is buddy?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there's a sex guide for bkk please send. I'll be there 29th April to may 6th and looking to make some fab friends!

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

The sex scene is generaly prostituation, Girls end up being trafficed a lot of the time, older family members borrow money for medicines and this is the only way to pay it off.

Some gils end up on drugs themselves and once they are washed up become useless.

If you are going for that then well done for adding the their misery.

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

"The sex scene is generaly prostituation, Girls end up being trafficed a lot of the time, older family members borrow money for medicines and this is the only way to pay it off.

Some gils end up on drugs themselves and once they are washed up become useless.

If you are going for that then well done for adding the their misery."

Wow,you are replying to a post where the OP isn’t even here anymore and also he hasn’t asked about prostitution, he asked about any swinger clubs!!!

Why dont people read the posts and reply accordingly instead of grinding their own off topic axe!! Ffs.

Tatooine

"The sex scene is generaly prostituation, Girls end up being trafficed a lot of the time, older family members borrow money for medicines and this is the only way to pay it off.

Wow,you are replying to a post where the OP isn’t even here anymore and also he hasn’t asked about prostitution, he asked about any swinger clubs!!!

Why dont people read the posts and reply accordingly instead of grinding their own off topic axe!! Ffs. "

Why let it bother you so much you feel you have to post something, hit a nerve.

Plymouth

"If there's a sex guide for bkk please send. I'll be there 29th April to may 6th and looking to make some fab friends!

"

Copy of guide sent.

Plymouth

If you are going for that then well done for adding the their misery."

Very few girls are “trafficed”. This is perfectly obvious to every go-go bar customer.

The vast majority of girls enter the sex industry voluntarily to earn money for themselves and their families – parents, siblings and children. In sickness and in health. Thailand is a poor country, and social security is far less effective than it is here in the U.K. Family life is much more important over there.

Estimates of the number of sex workers in Thailand range from 100,000 to 300,000, and the number involved with foreigners is comparatively small.

“Some tourists end up on drugs themselves and once they are washed up become useless.”

If you are going for that, then well done for improving the standard of living, health and well-being of many poor Thai people.

Tatooine

I lived in South East Asia for ten years, don't try to educate me on the reality of it.

Plymouth

My post was intended to show other FS members a different “reality”.

What you consider to be “real” in possibly Muslim South East Asia, is a long way from what I consider to be “real” in Buddhist / Spiritualist Bangkok.

Neither of us is going to change our opinions.

Tatooine

"My post was intended to show other FS members a different “reality”.

What you consider to be “real” in possibly Muslim South East Asia, is a long way from what I consider to be “real” in Buddhist / Spiritualist Bangkok.

Neither of us is going to change our opinions.

"

I've experience the spiritual side as well, but I currently have a neighbour having an outdoor party so my mind is a bit clouded in negativity at the moment but on another occasion, happy to raise a glass of Tiger with you.

Plymouth

Make that a Chang for me please. And preferably in a bar with some interesting scenery!

By *eth_loves_lifeTV/TS  over a year ago

London (Camden area)

"Copy of guide sent."

I'm curious about this.

I'm planning to head to BK in Oct/Nov to live long-term.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Very few girls are “trafficed”. This is perfectly obvious to every go-go bar customer.

The vast majority of girls enter the sex industry voluntarily to earn money for themselves and their families – parents, siblings and children. In sickness and in health. Thailand is a poor country, and social security is far less effective than it is here in the U.K. Family life is much more important over there.

Estimates of the number of sex workers in Thailand range from 100,000 to 300,000, and the number involved with foreigners is comparatively small.

“Some tourists end up on drugs themselves and once they are washed up become useless.”

If you are going for that, then well done for improving the standard of living, health and well-being of many poor Thai people.

"

So, are you saying this is OK? The power imbalance between the women and customers/bar owners and their position in society leaving them little choice is disturbing to me.

You are a go go bar customer but,bride yourself on here, says it all to me.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Hide yourself

Plymouth

"Copy of guide sent.

I'm curious about this.

I'm planning to head to BK in Oct/Nov to live long-term. "

Copy of guide sent.

Plymouth

"

So, are you saying this is OK? The power imbalance between the women and customers/bar owners and their position in society leaving them little choice is disturbing to me.

You are a go go bar customer but,hide yourself on here, says it all to me."

Rich people giving money to poor people is more than just “OK”.

There is always a “power imbalance between the women and customers/bar owners and their position in society”. All of the time, in every country of the world, including the U.K. And there always has been.

The Thai sex workers choose their jobs. There is no coercion whatsoever. And there are plenty of vacancies for them in the tourist industry and factories.

But these alternatives require WORK to be done. The bar girls just dance, drink, and have fun. And there’s always the chance that a foreigner will fall in love with them, marry them, and extract them (and their families) from their poverty trap.

We all find the conditions in other societies “disturbing”, but learn to accept that we can’t change them, and that our way may not necessarily be the best. Thai people take care of their parents. How do you feel about banging yours up in a “Care” home?

I only use this “Stride” profile for Forum posts. Hiding it deprives people of the opportunity to attack me rather than my posts.

By *hugwelMan  over a year ago

Jersey

Every village has girls to service the males that has gone on for over a 100 years, I have family connections going back to Siam.

The sex industry today started with the Americans based in Thailand, they wanted sex and they needed to pay for it, after the American forces left, tourists started arriving firstly hippie back packer, then others.

I was lucky enough to view Alan Whickers uncut documentary based on Pattaya, my wife is Thai and an architect

By *orny.ant79Man 13 weeks ago

anywhere

I’m there 28th April give me a shout anyone

By *asoseeker2Man 13 weeks ago

Luton

"Hello, all. I'm going to Bangkok for a week in the summer and am interested to know what the sex scene in Bangkok is like.

Do they have swingers clubs in Bangkok? Where's the best place to meet women?"

By *ackjackjackMan 2 weeks ago

Everywhere man

How is the city nowadays?

Jx

By *ccasional_LoversCouple 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

If there is a guide available, we’d love to see a copy. Planning a trip soon.

By *aul_j80Man 2 weeks ago

Bloxwich

There is a swinger community In Thailand, it's mostly private parties and events. There are no swinger clubs though, as the ones who have sprung up get raided by the cops, because even though Thailand is renowned for sex around the world, the country is still very conservative, you can send your 18 yr old daughter to work bar, but consenting adults swapping partners in a club can not!

» Add a new message to this topic