FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > City Slickers Eyes wired shut party Jan 24th

City Slickers Eyes wired shut party Jan 24th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who is going or thinking of going Carlo who runs them needs sum more fit sexy couples it is taking place on Jan 24th he has hired out Abfabsvfor the night www.city-slickers.net

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I am planning to go it will be my second city slickers party the first one was amazing.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

No ...... I'm too fat !!!!!

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"No ...... I'm too fat !!!!! "

Us too - as well as being 200 miles away lol

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"No ...... I'm too fat !!!!! "

Then we are as well

So No

Yes you have to be hot greedy sexy people to attend Carlos partys

I am Dev hopping to go to the party will be my second one I have been too xxx last one was wild and sum very hot sexy couples xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

To be honest, it all sounds a bit well "up their own arse".

So probably not!!

And if I'm too fat, and don't really get a choice, then oh well..... never mind! I'm sure I can find plenty of people that don't mind being naked next to a fatty on her birthday!!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah the idea that some randoms want us to send them full body pictures they will asses is laughable (Where are their pics ?). Good luck to them and they have much success doing what they do no doubt but its not something that appeals to us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes you have to be hot greedy sexy people to attend Carlos partys"

Is this really how these parties operate?

If so, we'll be crossing them off our list of things to do.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

If so, we'll be crossing them off our list of things to do."

Yes they market themselves as exclusive party's for only the "elite" and to attend you need to sign up on the website and send through full body pictures which someone you have never met or see will vet and determine if you pass or not.

"

Yes they market themselves as exclusive party's for only the "elite" and to attend you need to sign up on the website and send through full body pictures which someone you have never met or see will vet and determine if you pass or not.

"

Everything we hate about, well, anything like that! Lol

Forum Mod

Im not going if everyone has their eyes wired shut

"Im not going if everyone has their eyes wired shut "

Yes , we wondered what that was about .

By *ddietheswingerMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Eyes wide shut" like the film with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman directed by Stanley Kubrick....

(Play on words)

southend

""Eyes wide shut" like the film with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman directed by Stanley Kubrick....

(Play on words)"

I think most of us got that bit, but the opening post states wired not wide.

We was handed a business card and invite last Friday night at Abfabs no sending photos etc, think it must be the wife he wanted there

By *ddietheswingerMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Ah I hardly noticed that perhaps the OP can correct it.

By *humbabeCouple  over a year ago

Near Camberley

but on the other hand, there are parties just for bigger ladies and men also. not sure about swinging ones but just generally. I do see both sides I suppose

"Im not going if everyone has their eyes wired shut "

At least then all the 'pretty people' won't have to look at any mere mortals then!

just assuming this lot has nothing to do

with the excellent "eyes wide shut" parties in Sutton which I can assure you is not up it's own ass! but is lots of fun in a lovely location!

closer than you think

"Yes you have to be hot greedy sexy people to attend Carlos partys"

and Carlos thinks that larger people aren't hot greedy sexy people?

I suppose one good thing about these parties is that all the "look at me" people are together

It's pathetic and the OP wasn't supposed to announce it! It's to be exclusive, email 24 hours prior events, and yet their own website gives out info on where; ahead of time. Yes I actually read through the pages hehe

Obviousy so very popular, hence the 'leak' from a friend here on fabs.

I guess the single blokes coughing up £75 and the other prices being sky high, are keeping the 'good looking people' at usual swinging clubs and meeting us singles in private LOL

Still in one sense it worked, good looking desperate men, can fork out £75 and the website will get more hits

southend

"just assuming this lot has nothing to do

with the excellent "eyes wide shut" parties in Sutton which I can assure you is not up it's own ass! but is lots of fun in a lovely location!"

The 'Eyes Wide Shut' party that the op is talking about is not the same as the ones in Sutton.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"but on the other hand, there are parties just for bigger ladies and men also. not sure about swinging ones but just generally. I do see both sides I suppose "

Yes there are but they're not exclusive - everyone is welcome. You don't have to send a photo and then be refused an invite if you're not wobbly enough.

It all seems a bit pretentious to me but each to their own ...

I must say I wouldn't go to an event like this even if I were built like a Greek goddess!

Have fun on the 24th you 'beautiful people' (if you can drag yourself away from the mirrors for long enough).

"

Everything we hate about, well, anything like that! Lol"

At least they're upfront about it, and they are obviously catering to a market with interest. As a fatty I know I'm not to everyone's taste and take no offence from people wanting to go to an event where they are more likely to find their version of attractive

Your so right it is each to their own is how I look at it and I see people on here who just host BBW so why can't you have party's for the hot ones too xxx

Fareham

"

Everything we hate about, well, anything like that! Lol

At least they're upfront about it, and they are obviously catering to a market with interest. As a fatty I know I'm not to everyone's taste and take no offence from people wanting to go to an event where they are more likely to find their version of attractive"

But surely it's the the ones who judge's version of attractive? They set the 'hotness' bar, not the people who apply to attend.

I wouldn't want to attend (even if I did fit the bill - which I don't) because it'd be full of people who met someone's else's idea of attractive.

closer than you think

again you are implying that BBW are not "hot"

Fareham

"Your so right it is each to their own is how I look at it and I see people on here who just host BBW so why can't you have party's for the hot ones too xxx"

Charming! There are some very 'hot' big women actually!

And as I've said before, on a BBW night, anyone of any size is welcome - they just have to be aware a lot of bigger women (and men) will be there so not the best time to go for those who are actively turned off by wobbly bodies.

But if people want to organise parties exclusively for those with a BMI of less than 25 then that's fine. Live and let live.

closer than you think

"Your so right it is each to their own is how I look at it and I see people on here who just host BBW so why can't you have party's for the hot ones too xxx

Charming! There are some very 'hot' big women actually!

And as I've said before, on a BBW night, anyone of any size is welcome - they just have to be aware a lot of bigger women (and men) will be there so not the best time to go for those who are actively turned off by wobbly bodies.

But if people want to organise parties exclusively for those with a BMI of less than 25 then that's fine. Live and let live. "

By *acdoodleMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I've been to one and left. Elite my arse. Just some pervey old dude who like to watch i think. Not for me. I prefer the kind of people who don't take themselves as seriously as I feel they do there. Worse night ever. But that's just my opinion x

» Add a new message to this topic