FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > liberty elite

liberty elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungle VIP OP   Man  over a year ago

Weedon

Can a single guy go to this club and if so when?

Looking to try my first club and this one is closest...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

from the website =

Do we allow single gentleman members?

We have nights where we cater for couples only and specific nights where single gentlemen are welcome as well. Please see our calendar for full detail

Bristol

Friday 18th January

FAB SWINGERS NIGHT

This is a night where sexinthe2ndcity who are a group on fabswingers.com have a meet at the club add this to our own sexy members and its always a very busy night with lots of action

ENTRANCE COSTS

Reception opens at 8.30pm and closes at 10.30pm, the event continues until 2.00am

Couples £25

Ladies £10

Gentlemen £40

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can a single guy go to this club and if so when?

Looking to try my first club and this one is closest...

"

You need to actually speak to the club first before attending as they do a telephone interview.

By *ungle VIP OP   Man  over a year ago

Weedon

Thanks a lot guys

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

It's a lovely club and very welcoming but so nice it might spoil it for you, when you go to others.

Lisa

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Meant to say have a look on their website for when single gents can go. It's normally Friday nights.

Or you could try Xotic in Heanor as they allow in single gents a lot more and have cheaper membership (if not sure whether you would like a club)

Lisa

Hi not sure why people don't ring us direct we don't bite lol we allow single guys on Friday nights and Sunday nights which are free entry but we do require single guys to call the club as we have membership requirements as we need to balance numbers as a club full of single guys is no good to anyone.

Ade Brigitte

01455 552237

[Removed by poster at 10/01/13 18:42:31]

Our first and only Club because we like it that much! Can't wait for the Members party Friday.

"Hi not sure why people don't ring us direct we don't bite lol we allow single guys on Friday nights and Sunday nights which are free entry but we do require single guys to call the club as we have membership requirements as we need to balance numbers as a club full of single guys is no good to anyone.

Ade Brigitte

01455 552237"

We can definitely vouch for Ade and Brigitte and they don't bite that much

Bristol

"Our first and only Club because we like it that much! Can't wait for the Members party Friday.

"

I'm not suggesting that Liberty's isnt an excellent club every reviewer I have spoken to has always spoken very highly of it but its in a "club" of several excellent clubs in the UK that are all worth a visit! dont discount them out of hand right off!

"Our first and only Club because we like it that much! Can't wait for the Members party Friday.

I'm not suggesting that Liberty's isnt an excellent club every reviewer I have spoken to has always spoken very highly of it but its in a "club" of several excellent clubs in the UK that are all worth a visit! dont discount them out of hand right off!"

We are not. We are going global this year. But for us Libs will always be special. Not going to list the clubs we will try but we will be out there.

» Add a new message to this topic