FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pleasures Kent

Pleasures Kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tagnvixenuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

We’ve been a few times and we may be going again today but if anyone is a regular are there any tips you can share? What evening is best (for single guys as well not couples) and what would be something to try and something to avoid? Any stories welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"We’ve been a few times and we may be going again today but if anyone is a regular are there any tips you can share? What evening is best (for single guys as well not couples) and what would be something to try and something to avoid? Any stories welcome. "

I’m not going tonight but am there tomorrow for the theme night

Ngl they are my fave nights as really busy

It’s a great club , fantastic attendees

Sexy and fun

By *uv2helpMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Single guy desperate to get to pleasures, But the fear of being a billy no mates really puts me off going alone and breaking some kind of etiquette, would very much welcome an inbox from anyone willing to take a newbie along to show me the ropes, men, women, couples, i dont mind who i go with, read the reviews all the time and it sounds such fun, not just on the sexual side of things too.

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Kent/London

We will be there tonight. Hopefully plenty of single males will cum as tomorrow night is couples/ladies only.

By *tagnvixenuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

That’s right, tomorrow evening is no good for us, we’re both straight and only after straight single men

» Add a new message to this topic