FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > kestrels sundays

kestrels sundays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etro1940s OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Looking at our first couple visit to Kestrels next Sunday (2 April) ... what to expect/consider? George has done recce and he thinks a stag/vixen couple like us would finds it attractive. Thoughts anyone? Venturing out after a long pandemic induced halt to playdates. x Anne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sundays are fairly busy there and everyone is very friendly.

Enjoy yourself there and relax and be socialable.

Kingston upon Thames

"Sundays are fairly busy there and everyone is very friendly.

Enjoy yourself there and relax and be socialable. "

sensible and sexually smart advice .. will do xx A & G

By *p4fun60Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We find Sundays a great atmosphere there & play S&V in the cinema room

Hampshire

We find Sundays a great atmosphere there & play S&V in the cinema room

Kingston upon Thames

"We find Sundays a great atmosphere there & play S&V in the cinema room "
a very good idea for 2 April x

I went on a Sunday a few weeks for my first time, had a lovely time met some nice friendly people.

I'm planning to go this Sunday (2nd April)

Check out the Cinema room this time.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Hoping to get myself back there this Sunday, the 2nd, after a bout of the long-lasting lurgi.

Kingston upon Thames

an open invitation for this Sunday ... come and say hello ... for us it will be ... Straight play: flirt, touch, finger and fuck (bukkake and maybe more) to friends and new friends alike. Cum, say hello, xx George & Anne

Can someone please educate moi. What’s Stag and Vixen play… a new one on me, but not much surprises me anymore ????

London

"an open invitation for this Sunday ... come and say hello ... for us it will be ... Straight play: flirt, touch, finger and fuck (bukkake and maybe more) to friends and new friends alike. Cum, say hello, xx George & Anne"

I look forward to meeting you both, and to say hello!

Kingston upon Thames

"Can someone please educate moi. What’s Stag and Vixen play… a new one on me, but not much surprises me anymore ????"
less cuck elements - both are assertive and independently arousing and arousable (to our understanding)

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Can someone please educate moi. What’s Stag and Vixen play… a new one on me, but not much surprises me anymore ????"

Definition on our profile ….

Kingston upon Thames

"Can someone please educate moi. What’s Stag and Vixen play… a new one on me, but not much surprises me anymore ????

Definition on our profile …. "

thanks xxx

Marvellous thankyou.. thinking of going Wednesday late afternoon / early evening

By *c73Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Hi guys hope see you all on Sunday come say hi x

By *amLaraCroftWoman  over a year ago

London

It will be nice to meet you both ….. I will be there Sunday 2nd also

Hope I get a chance to say hello as it does get very busy xx

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We are in London Sunday thinking of trying out Kestrals. Am I right in saying nearest station is Heathrow Terminal 5?

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

"We are in London Sunday thinking of trying out Kestrals. Am I right in saying nearest station is Heathrow Terminal 5? "

That’s right - about 10 minutes in a cab. It’s one of our favourite clubs - enjoy!

Kingston upon Thames

"We are in London Sunday thinking of trying out Kestrals. Am I right in saying nearest station is Heathrow Terminal 5? "
we believe so ... but also rely on google maps

"We are in London Sunday thinking of trying out Kestrals. Am I right in saying nearest station is Heathrow Terminal 5?

That’s right - about 10 minutes in a cab. It’s one of our favourite clubs - enjoy!"

I used to get a cab, now I get a bus, drops you right outside, takes 5 mins and is only a couple quid!

By *ixieDKWoman  over a year ago

RYDE

"

I used to get a cab, now I get a bus, drops you right outside, takes 5 mins and is only a couple quid!"

Bus route 423 goes from Hatton Cross tube, route 81 from Hounslow West. Get off at the Heathrow Park Thistle Hotel

"

I used to get a cab, now I get a bus, drops you right outside, takes 5 mins and is only a couple quid!

Bus route 423 goes from Hatton Cross tube, route 81 from Hounslow West. Get off at the Heathrow Park Thistle Hotel "

I think it's the 351 I get from T5 but I will confirm in a few hours!

"

Bus route 423 goes from Hatton Cross tube, route 81 from Hounslow West. Get off at the Heathrow Park Thistle Hotel "

Nope you are 20000% correct! 423 from T5

Kingston upon Thames

Great to have some clarity as to who is attending this Sunday (for some a follow up from the big Saturday night event) ... we are excited and aroused about our play date for 2 April ... x Anne & George

London

"

Bus route 423 goes from Hatton Cross tube, route 81 from Hounslow West. Get off at the Heathrow Park Thistle Hotel

Nope you are 20000% correct! 423 from T5 "

423 from Terminal 5, Heathrow (bus stop 6), and it's the second stop (request) from there.

Kingston upon Thames

Some real traction with forum and chat ... looks like a reasonable number (think 6-8) of couples, some single ladies and quite a few single guys for this Sunday ... looking forward to our return to play.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

"Some real traction with forum and chat ... looks like a reasonable number (think 6-8) of couples, some single ladies and quite a few single guys for this Sunday ... looking forward to our return to play."

We are going Sunday and know a fair few couples going as a lot are staying next door in the hotel after a big wedding celebration at ab fabs Saturday night including us. So I should imagine Sunday is going to be busy and a lot of fun! Look forward to seeing you all there x

Hampshire

"Some real traction with forum and chat ... looks like a reasonable number (think 6-8) of couples, some single ladies and quite a few single guys for this Sunday ... looking forward to our return to play.

We are going Sunday and know a fair few couples going as a lot are staying next door in the hotel after a big wedding celebration at ab fabs Saturday night including us. So I should imagine Sunday is going to be busy and a lot of fun! Look forward to seeing you all there x"

Absolutely, we'll be there as long as you don't hog the cinema bed lol

tadworth

"Some real traction with forum and chat ... looks like a reasonable number (think 6-8) of couples, some single ladies and quite a few single guys for this Sunday ... looking forward to our return to play.

We are going Sunday and know a fair few couples going as a lot are staying next door in the hotel after a big wedding celebration at ab fabs Saturday night including us. So I should imagine Sunday is going to be busy and a lot of fun! Look forward to seeing you all there x

Absolutely, we'll be there as long as you don't hog the cinema bed lol"

Haha I’m asking for my name above that soon as it was my suggestion I feel I should get sole use when needed

Haha I’m asking for my name above that soon as it was my suggestion I feel I should get sole use when needed "

A round of applause for suggesting they put a bed in there! I've been saying that for a while!! X

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

"We are in London Sunday thinking of trying out Kestrals. Am I right in saying nearest station is Heathrow Terminal 5?

That’s right - about 10 minutes in a cab. It’s one of our favourite clubs - enjoy!"

DO NOT GET A CAB..they will charge at least £40 for a 2min journey

Go up to the bus stops and get bus No423 from bus stop No6, its roughy a £1:50 fare for the same 2min journey and it stops directly outside the Premier Inn, which is directly next door to Kestrels/AbFabs

By *abAdam123Man  over a year ago

Bucks

I must agree to the congrats on the bed in the cinema room. Was a great addition last Sunday with lots of sexy fun seen there!

tadworth

Haha I’m asking for my name above that soon as it was my suggestion I feel I should get sole use when needed

A round of applause for suggesting they put a bed in there! I've been saying that for a while!! X"

Haha why thank you! I’ve been asking for it for a year now!!! Have christened it a few times already! Love the fact u can barrier it off and invite who you want onto the bed without getting surrounded with unwanted touches! Def helps me to relax, feel safe and enjoy playing in the cinema and Mr C to not get his head surrounded with cocks! Def a great addition to the club!

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

That’s right - about 10 minutes in a cab. It’s one of our favourite clubs - enjoy!

Go up to the bus stops and get bus No423 from bus stop No6, its roughy a £1:50 fare for the same 2min journey and it stops directly outside the Premier Inn, which is directly next door to Kestrels/AbFabs "

Is that bus stop at terminal 5? Sorry for sounding daft but we are going to get train from central London to Heathrow?

Go up to the bus stops and get bus No423 from bus stop No6, its roughy a £1:50 fare for the same 2min journey and it stops directly outside the Premier Inn, which is directly next door to Kestrels/AbFabs

Is that bus stop at terminal 5? Sorry for sounding daft but we are going to get train from central London to Heathrow?"

Yes it is. Its so easy too!

Kingston upon Thames

Amazingly excited about trying out Kestrels tomorrow (Sunday) for our first play date since the pandemic ... uff

By *euve4usCouple  over a year ago

Teddington

We will be there tomorrow too

Kingston upon Thames

"We will be there tomorrow too "
music to our ears (wink) xx

By *ragon007Man  over a year ago

london

It is is busy but more of a social thing

Kingston upon Thames

"It is is busy but more of a social thing "
for us it will be an active energetic play date on Sunday 2 April ... but happy to chill with others as well x

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Sounds like it's going to be a fun afternoon. Very tempted to come today too.

Kingston upon Thames

temptation worthwhile ... a good Sunday option for many .. and for us a return to play after the pandemic

By *weetCruellaWoman  over a year ago

somewhere sweet and sour

Hoping to be there later with fwb and some girl friends

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"temptation worthwhile ... a good Sunday option for many .. and for us a return to play after the pandemic "

Had a few things to do this morning but I'll be there to say hi before you leave

By *weetCruellaWoman  over a year ago

somewhere sweet and sour

Too knackered to attend lol cba to get dressed lol hope you all have fun mwah mwah may try again weds

Kingston upon Thames

feedback on 2 April: the club is excellent on the Sunday daytime ... quite busy (maybe 30+ couples and at least 20+ single guys plus some single girls) over a very large space ... easy to have 12 in the jacuzzi area, about 10 in the pool, about 10 in the cinema and plenty of space for others ... we had a great time ... wonderful ... erotic, energetic and cum slut style .. Anne entertained bukkake, pussy eating and fingering style eleven guys and a grateful husband in the cinema for about 55 minutes non stop ... after a break ... then a MMMF in a room off the bar , at no stage was there a sense of lack of space , privacy or purpose

"feedback on 2 April: the club is excellent on the Sunday daytime ... quite busy (maybe 30+ couples and at least 20+ single guys plus some single girls) over a very large space ... easy to have 12 in the jacuzzi area, about 10 in the pool, about 10 in the cinema and plenty of space for others ... we had a great time ... wonderful ... erotic, energetic and cum slut style .. Anne entertained bukkake, pussy eating and fingering style eleven guys and a grateful husband in the cinema for about 55 minutes non stop ... after a break ... then a MMMF in a room off the bar , at no stage was there a sense of lack of space , privacy or purpose"

Glad you had a good time

By *ion69Man  over a year ago

london

Are you there this Sunday?x

Kingston upon Thames

"Are you there this Sunday?x"
no ... on holidays ... any of the men who played with Anne want to furnish a verification /report ?

Is anyone going today

By *ovelyLady21Couple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Thought we might try and get along this coming Sunday.

Is the pool open again now?

Not sure we'd make the trip if it wasn't.

London

"Thought we might try and get along this coming Sunday.

Not sure we'd make the trip if it wasn't."

The pool is open, but there are warnings dotted around the club that there are still a few loose floor tiles, so you use it at your own risk.

By *ovelyLady21Couple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

The pool is open, but there are warnings dotted around the club that there are still a few loose floor tiles, so you use it at your own risk."

Thanks

London

The pool is open, but there are warnings dotted around the club that there are still a few loose floor tiles, so you use it at your own risk.

Thanks "

No worries

» Add a new message to this topic