FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > blackpool connections

blackpool connections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can some one confirm that blackpool connections is the same as honeycombe? im confused as i thought honeycombe was a new place in blackpool

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

yes they are the same

thank you, was bit confused,lol

Blackpool

have you ever been there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the honey chombe name has gone that was when it was a gay sauna its now a swingers club mixed sauna called blackpool connections look at the new web site under clubs

"have you ever been there"
no i have not been, but friends of ours went one day last week.i might go soon with wife off our joint profile

Blackpool

you should go its a great club ,if you go on the clubs on here you can click on the link and see a sort video on the place

"you should go its a great club ,if you go on the clubs on here you can click on the link and see a sort video on the place"
thanks will do. you very helpful

Blackpool

no worrys any thing you wish to know just in box me i wont lie to you

Even im lost now and i volunteered

Blackpool

i know where you are so your not that lost haha

By *NicenNaughteyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

has chris sorted his licenses out now for late night openning as there was aloud of shit in the press and on here

Blackpool

anything you want to know about the club and open times go onto his web site in the clubs bit or ring him that way there no shit said on here

By *bi or not 2biCouple  over a year ago

preston

no wasnt trying to cause shit and i assume you must work there i just wanted to know if he had sorted all the issues out as dont fancy being in a club that could get raided

Blackpool

the club wont get raided think the police other things to do that raid a club ..if that was goin to happen then they would have to go to other clubs too

By *eadytoplay2012Couple  over a year ago

preston

"no wasnt trying to cause shit and i assume you must work there i just wanted to know if he had sorted all the issues out as dont fancy being in a club that could get raided"

In answer to your question. The honeycombe/connections has permission midweek to open only till 11pm and fri and sat till 12 midnight. This info is freely available on the blackpool council website.

That's what time the doors close. People already in don't have to leave. I'm all for the doors closed at these times as it keeps out the d*unks and stag partiers

Preston

yes people say closed doors but if the license states 12pm he has to shut not classed as closed doors as its a venue holding a party and law states if you continue after such time you have to have a late license or apply each time to the council to extend i know this as a fact as i cant say to much but i work for the law shall we say ok people inside wouldn't get in trouble they would just be asked to leave but that would be a bit embarrassing to say the least and then the owner would be fined or worse still be shut down

Considering it isn't slap bang in the centre of town I wouldn't have thought d*unks and stags would be an issue......

Unless there is an ineffective door/admission policy??????

Website still meant say what time closing is.....

By *eadytoplay2012Couple  over a year ago

preston

"That's what time the doors close. People already in don't have to leave. I'm all for the doors closed at these times as it keeps out the d*unks and stag partiers "

I think you will find you are being fed misinformation. This is directly from the councils website.

"The use of the premises shall not operate other than between 08.00 hours and 23:00 hours Sundays to Thursdays and between 08:00 hours and 00:00 hours on Fridays and Saturdays."

this means with doors open or closed with customers inside outside of the above hours he is operating illegally.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"That's what time the doors close. People already in don't have to leave. I'm all for the doors closed at these times as it keeps out the d*unks and stag partiers

I think you will find you are being fed misinformation. This is directly from the councils website.

"The use of the premises shall not operate other than between 08.00 hours and 23:00 hours Sundays to Thursdays and between 08:00 hours and 00:00 hours on Fridays and Saturdays."

this means with doors open or closed with customers inside outside of the above hours he is operating illegally."

such a shame as it was a club I would have liked to explore. Perhaps I would, but during the legal opening times.

Preston

well i think if we try it it would be in the openning times and would leave when its supposed to close

» Add a new message to this topic