FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool clubs

Blackpool clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy1238 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Can someone pls advise which of the 3 Blackpool clubs is best to go to, please? we'd be going on a Saturday night in the middle of August

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotty4fun!Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I have been to infusion it was ok, decent club with a nice sauna and pool, hot tub etc staff were nice and up stairs play area was small but everything u would expect only downside to my visit was it wasn't all that busy but thats no fault of the club and it was clean I would probably go bck

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Infusions definitely worth a visit

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

There's also _lub play near the tower

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we enjoy infusions the staff r brill and a nice big pool

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Can someone pls advise which of the 3 Blackpool clubs is best to go to, please? we'd be going on a Saturday night in the middle of August

Thankyou "

Think there's actually only 2, or the third one must be so shit no one ever mentions it

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Club Play is a fantastic Club. Will be open Sat/Sun daytime as well as evenings

By *efinetly_darcyMan  over a year ago

Northwest

There is actually 4 places in Blackpool, Club play, Infusions, Paradise Hotel and Avante Grande.

All 4 places are friendly and good. It depends what your after and how social you are with others people.

By *ancguy85Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Club Play is great. Big venue, friendly staff and punters and a delicious buffet

It’s got a pool now too that I’m excited to check out soon!

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Club play been a few times and have different parties events book cheap b/b hotel drinks in the bars food then club was there few weeks ago hopefully going back sometime soon

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I have only been to Play and would recommend it, and it's the most highly rated amongst the people I know who have visited the others.

By *raceAverageCouple 52 weeks ago

Preston

Club Play all the way - never had a bad night there - not like others in Blackpool.

Never been to Paradise but would like to

By *aznshaneCouple 52 weeks ago

St Annes

For myself it’s infusion but I’m biased as I work there as are the hosts who advocate for play, they are completely different clubs and offer different things, what one might love another may not so it’s always best to try for yourself. This debate comes up often and then starts a tit for tat. We always say try both and decide for yourself, whatever you decide have a fantastic yet extremely erotic night

By *ablo minibar123Woman 52 weeks ago

"There is actually 4 places in Blackpool, Club play, Infusions, Paradise Hotel and Avante Grande.

All 4 places are friendly and good. It depends what your after and how social you are with others people."

Only 2 clubs though

By *ightNWet69Woman 52 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

"Can someone pls advise which of the 3 Blackpool clubs is best to go to, please? we'd be going on a Saturday night in the middle of August

Thankyou

Think there's actually only 2, or the third one must be so shit no one ever mentions it"

Haha yes there are only 2, there's w3 but I think that's a gay sauna, I could be wrong but it's definitely not a swingers club

By *lub playCouple 52 weeks ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 21:39:31]

Thankyou

Think there's actually only 2, or the third one must be so shit no one ever mentions it

Haha yes there are only 2, there's w3 but I think that's a gay sauna, I could be wrong but it's definitely not a swingers club"

Club wise we have two, Club Play (us) & Infusion both very different and certainly recommend trying both to see which you prefer

Swingers hotel wise we also have two, the Avant-garde & Paradise and again both very different. We do work with the Avant-garde very closely and recommend them but again some do prefer Pardise so you pay your money and take you chance as they say.

Saunas, we don't included as swingers establishments because generally they are mainly male gay non swingers places.

Also as an update -

*** CLUB PLAY NOW OFFERS FREE ENTRY EVERY DAY & NIGHT WE ARE OPEN TO SINGLE LADIES ****

By *luttyLaylaWoman 52 weeks ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 22:32:52]

By *luttyLaylaWoman 52 weeks ago

North West

Check out the guest lists for the night you’re going and see which looks hotter/ event you’re more interested in.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Thankyou "

Club Play is definitely the most busiest and biggest Club and as has already been mentioned is opening days and nights and extending their days to give a better experience to the swinging world.

Both Clubs are very different. Some like it quiet as one is and some like it busy as one is, it all depends on what you are looking for.

Tit for Tat lol

Thankyou

Club Play is definitely the most busiest and biggest Club and as has already been mentioned is opening days and nights and extending their days to give a better experience to the swinging world.

Both Clubs are very different. Some like it quiet as one is and some like it busy as one is, it all depends on what you are looking for.

Tit for Tat lol"

Weirdly u can still see what eachother type ….. can u private message us and explain why you have blocked us

Still see what eachother type on forums I mean *

This is not related to this post sorry others

Other post was originally a friend in swingers world so we thought …

So just trying to reach out ….

"Still see what eachother type on forums I mean *

"

You really want to be careful doing this it could be seen by fab as using the forums to get around a block, just a friendly bit of advice xxx

Thankyou

Tit for Tat lol"

We totally agree xxx

"There's also _lub play near the tower "

Been to _lub play recently, loved it. Gr8 relaxed vibe and fantastic hosts. Can't wait to go back.

Planned to goto Infusions on our 2nd night but illness dictated otherwise, so can't comment on Infusion.

Happy clubbing

"Still see what eachother type on forums I mean *

You really want to be careful doing this it could be seen by fab as using the forums to get around a block, just a friendly bit of advice xxx"

It’s not my error that they let you see what others type if they’ve blocked you!

Im not trying to get round the door is open if he is willing to participate in messaging us!!!!

We haven’t done anything wrong used to be good friends

But I take the advice on board

"There's also _lub play near the tower

Been to _lub play recently, loved it. Gr8 relaxed vibe and fantastic hosts. Can't wait to go back.

Planned to goto Infusions on our 2nd night but illness dictated otherwise, so can't comment on Infusion.

Happy clubbing "

It was brilliant to have you attend xxx

By *ot meetingMan 52 weeks ago

down at the bottom of the garden

Thankyou "

Club play is my favourite by miles. Great atmosphere. Plenty of play area’s. Fantastic staff & hosts.

Infusions is ok, handy because it’s open during the week, definitely better than it was downstairs after the referb

Paradise hotel is great for the social side of things but any fun tends to happen much later on (it has been a long time since I have been)

Not been to Avent garde

Thankyou

Club play is my favourite by miles. Great atmosphere. Plenty of play area’s. Fantastic staff & hosts.

Infusions is ok, handy because it’s open during the week, definitely better than it was downstairs after the referb

Paradise hotel is great for the social side of things but any fun tends to happen much later on (it has been a long time since I have been)

Not been to Avent garde"

Remember from next month we open Saturday daytime & Sunday Daytimes & nighttimes xxx

By *aznshaneCouple 52 weeks ago

St Annes

Thankyou

Tit for Tat lol"

Exactly tit for tat!!! @bigdickbi

Whilst you worked at infusion and attended (for many years precovid till recently, many times a week)it was the best by far, and slated play (I’ve never had an issue with play) even though you had never attended at that point!! I think 6 months is enough now to stop trying to slate infusion. People like the clubs for different reasons and that’s the way it’s always been. Infusion can’t be made bigger that’s structurally impossible at the same time you don’t know their future plans. Whole of Blackpool has not had the same footfall since Xmas and never does till Easter and this has shown by the busy weekends we’ve had lately.

By *andy 1Couple 52 weeks ago

northeast

Thankyou

Tit for Tat lol

Whilst you worked at infusion and attended (for many years precovid till recently, many times a week)it was the best by far, and slated play (I’ve never had an issue with play) even though you had never attended at that point!! I think 6 months is enough now to stop trying to slate infusion. People like the clubs for different reasons and that’s the way it’s always been. Infusion can’t be made bigger that’s structurally impossible at the same time you don’t know their future plans. Whole of Blackpool has not had the same footfall since Xmas and never does till Easter and this has shown by the busy weekends we’ve had lately. "

Thankyou

Tit for Tat lol

Whilst you worked at infusion and attended (for many years precovid till recently, many times a week)it was the best by far, and slated play (I’ve never had an issue with play) even though you had never attended at that point!! I think 6 months is enough now to stop trying to slate infusion. People like the clubs for different reasons and that’s the way it’s always been. Infusion can’t be made bigger that’s structurally impossible at the same time you don’t know their future plans. Whole of Blackpool has not had the same footfall since Xmas and never does till Easter and this has shown by the busy weekends we’ve had lately. "

By *heekyfun84Man 52 weeks ago

county Durham

When went to blackpool 3 year ago it was first weekend clubs opened after COVID I stopped at paradise Hotel was nice hotel but not really for me. Attended play on its reopening night and the Saturday was really busy but was to be expected but really enjoyed it

I'm booked in avant grande end of June really looking forward to it only heard good things

Going to try infusion Saturday day time see what that's like

county Durham

"2 years ago not 3

When went to blackpool 3 year ago it was first weekend clubs opened after COVID I stopped at paradise Hotel was nice hotel but not really for me. Attended play on its reopening night and the Saturday was really busy but was to be expected but really enjoyed it

I'm booked in avant grande end of June really looking forward to it only heard good things

Going to try infusion Saturday day time see what that's like "

"When went to blackpool 3 year ago it was first weekend clubs opened after COVID I stopped at paradise Hotel was nice hotel but not really for me. Attended play on its reopening night and the Saturday was really busy but was to be expected but really enjoyed it

Going to try infusion Saturday day time see what that's like "

We are starting to open Saturday & Sunday daytimes from the start of May and always welcome xxx

county Durham

"When went to blackpool 3 year ago it was first weekend clubs opened after COVID I stopped at paradise Hotel was nice hotel but not really for me. Attended play on its reopening night and the Saturday was really busy but was to be expected but really enjoyed it

Going to try infusion Saturday day time see what that's like

We are starting to open Saturday & Sunday daytimes from the start of May and always welcome xxx"

Oooh that's great to know xx

By *obbie111183Man 52 weeks ago

liverpool

Up Blackpool Sunday evening, thinking of popping my cheery as only staying round the corner in North Pier Prem inn

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 52 weeks ago

Coventry

We're of the opinion clubs are subjective and the only way to find out for yourself is to try them all. So that is our intent to have a big long weekend up there soon and see them all for ourselves.

county Durham

"We're of the opinion clubs are subjective and the only way to find out for yourself is to try them all. So that is our intent to have a big long weekend up there soon and see them all for ourselves."

Totally agree I've been to plenty of clubs had both brilliant times and awful times in the same club

Get yourself to a club n make most of it

By *lub playCouple 51 weeks ago

"We're of the opinion clubs are subjective and the only way to find out for yourself is to try them all. So that is our intent to have a big long weekend up there soon and see them all for ourselves.

Totally agree I've been to plenty of clubs had both brilliant times and awful times in the same club

Get yourself to a club n make most of it "

You do get up & downs in a club for sure xxx

By *eachy123Woman 51 weeks ago

"Up Blackpool Sunday evening, thinking of popping my cheery as only staying round the corner in North Pier Prem inn"

Club play is open every SUN from THIS WEEKEND one price for all day & night

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Following this. Me and partner find ourselves in Blackpool in August for the weekend and thinking of trying out one of the Blackpool clubs!

"Following this. Me and partner find ourselves in Blackpool in August for the weekend and thinking of trying out one of the Blackpool clubs! "

Brilliant, you should try both the clubs and we are sure you will have a great time xxx

By *implySoulmatesCouple 51 weeks ago

West Mids

We are in Blackpool this Friday and Saturday. Male recovering from knee surgery, so hadn’t thought about clubs.

Maybe if any of them are central we could pop in.

By *HICKCHOCMan 51 weeks ago

London/Blackpool

"There is actually 4 places in Blackpool, Club play, Infusions, Paradise Hotel and Avante Grande.

All 4 places are friendly and good. It depends what your after and how social you are with others people."

Best answer in the feed

By *HICKCHOCMan 51 weeks ago

London/Blackpool

"Club Play all the way - never had a bad night there - not like others in Blackpool.

"

I agree

"Club Play all the way - never had a bad night there - not like others in Blackpool.

I agree "

Second that. Not been many times but. But brilliant and spacious club with a vibe unbeaten.

By *aznshaneCouple 51 weeks ago

St Annes

"We are in Blackpool this Friday and Saturday. Male recovering from knee surgery, so hadn’t thought about clubs.

Maybe if any of them are central we could pop in. "

Hey guys infusion is close to the town centre, just past the main nightclubs, nice and chilled, for a daytime r&r, just what you need to get over surgery xxx

"We are in Blackpool this Friday and Saturday. Male recovering from knee surgery, so hadn’t thought about clubs.

Hop in a Taxi. Save the walk. Plenty of them around. No job too small. Premier is the most reliable and Club Play is central. It’s as long as it is Left or Right!

By *londie8399Couple 51 weeks ago

blackpool

Is it mixed on Sunday was going to come on Saturday but can't as it's bi night which is a shame cos it's my birthday thank u

"Is it mixed on Sunday was going to come on Saturday but can't as it's bi night which is a shame cos it's my birthday thank u"

Yes everybody is welcome on the Sunday xxx

By *londie8399Couple 51 weeks ago

blackpool

"Is it mixed on Sunday was going to come on Saturday but can't as it's bi night which is a shame cos it's my birthday thank u

Yes everybody is welcome on the Sunday xxx"

thank you

By *edheadsruleCouple 51 weeks ago

lancashire

There are play spaces downstairs at _lub play too if your knee is too painful to navigate the stairs x

Definitely infusions for us, _lub play is like walking into a sports direct sale where all the men are walking round in everlast or Lonsdale boxer shorts ( they make the club look tacky ) other than that the club is probably ok

By *adbodncurvymilfCouple 51 weeks ago

leeds

Any blackpool clubs open on bank holiday Monday

By *uicytits80Woman 51 weeks ago

st annes

"Any blackpool clubs open on bank holiday Monday "

So sorry infusion not open but is open 11am till midnight on the Sunday

West Mids

Ahh thank you. Cool to know.

West Mids

Maybe if any of them are central we could pop in.

There are play spaces downstairs at _lub play too if your knee is too painful to navigate the stairs x"

Thank you. I can do a few stairs lol

"Any blackpool clubs open on bank holiday Monday "

No clubs are open on the monday, both are open on the sunday xxx

"Any blackpool clubs open on bank holiday Monday

No clubs are open on the Monday, both are open on the sunday xxx"

To add we are open from Noon until Midnight this Sunday and every Sunday afterwards xxx

WE ALSO GIVE FREE ENTRY EVERY DAY & NIGHT TO SINGLE LADIES

Yay the weekend is finally here.

The line up for the weekend is looking pretty Amazing.

The only thing that will get hotter is the action of all that play

"Yay the weekend is finally here.

The only thing that will get hotter is the action of all that play"

We are ready @ Club Play for our first ever Sunday opening Noon till Midnight, are you coming to Play? Single Ladies are FREE!

We are ready @ Club Play for our first ever Sunday opening Noon till Midnight, are you coming to Play? Single Ladies are FREE!"

Let’s hope more hours will be added soon. No hurry just saying lol

By *aznshaneCouple 51 weeks ago

St Annes

If today was anything to go by, this weekend is looking hot and sexy @infusion. Extended hours on Sunday 11 am till midnight, yes 13 hours of chillout super sexy Sunday, no membership needed so just come along and enjoy bonk holiday Sunday

We are ready @ Club Play for our first ever Sunday opening Noon till Midnight, are you coming to Play? Single Ladies are FREE!

Let’s hope more hours will be added soon. No hurry just saying lol"

More hours are being added next weekend, so from next Saturday we will be open Noon 12pm until 3am! That's a whooping 15 straight hours we will be open every Saturday!

Our new Sunday hours are Noon until Midnight which is 12 hours every Sunday!

Which means Club Play will be open a staggering 27 hours between the Saturday & Sunday, every weekend

Please don't also forget we open Friday 8pm - 3am & SINGLE LADIES ARE FREE ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY & NIGHT ONLY @ CLUB PLAY IN BLACKPOOL

By *oubleDistractionCouple 51 weeks ago

S glos

We're very excited to be going to Blackpool this August. We're staying at Paradise and planning on visiting Infusion on the Wednesday and Club Play on the Friday. Any tips welcome, will post some meets closer to the time to hopefully chat with people in advance.

Let’s hope more hours will be added soon. No hurry just saying lol

More hours are being added next weekend, so from next Saturday we will be open Noon 12pm until 3am! That's a whooping 15 straight hours we will be open every Saturday!

Our new Sunday hours are Noon until Midnight which is 12 hours every Sunday!

Which means Club Play will be open a staggering 27 hours between the Saturday & Sunday, every weekend

Please don't also forget we open Friday 8pm - 3am & SINGLE LADIES ARE FREE ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY & NIGHT ONLY @ CLUB PLAY IN BLACKPOOL "

That’s Fab News. Defo heading in the right direction

By *heekyfun84Man 50 weeks ago

county Durham

"We're of the opinion clubs are subjective and the only way to find out for yourself is to try them all. So that is our intent to have a big long weekend up there soon and see them all for ourselves.

Haha now ups and downs with Dawn be great xx

You do get up & downs in a club for sure xxx"

By *lub playCouple 50 weeks ago

We add we certainly did last weekend

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 50 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

It was certainly a busy weekend at Infusion and we look forward to another one this Bonk Holiday.

Don't forget we are opened 13 hours on Sunday 11am till Midnight from just £10.

We add we certainly did last weekend "

This upcoming Royal Bonk hoilday weekend -

Club Play is open -

Friday 8pm - 3am - 8 Hours

Saturday Noon 12pm - 3am - A massive 15 Hours

With FREE buffet served at 11pm

Sunday Noon 12pm - Midnight 12am - 12 Hours

We are open those hours every weekend now!

Are you coming to Play?

Club Play is open -

Are you coming to Play?"

ALSO REMEMBER SINGLE LADIES ARE FREE EVERY DAY & NIGHT AT CLUB PLAY

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Club Play is open -

Are you coming to Play?"

Most Definately on Sunday!

Infusion Blackpool

Forgot to mention Thursdays day and evening are completely FREE for couples and single females

It's also FREE for first couple on a Wed and Fri daytime before midday.

We have lots of offers all the time just keep checking our website

Club Play is open -

Are you coming to Play?

Most Definately on Sunday!"

See you on Sunday then xxx

By *umbriancplCouple 50 weeks ago

barrow

what happend to stay and play?

By *irty filthy milfWoman 50 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"what happend to stay and play?"

Stay and play is a swingers B & B not a club though

By *orneyas69Couple 50 weeks ago

Liverpool

Club play is amazing staff friendly and the pool and hot tub is great. Plenty of space for chilling and playing

By *umbriancplCouple 50 weeks ago

barrow

is it still going]

"is it still going]"

Yes & No

Yes it's still a guest house BUT! not a full time swingers one meaning it more a normal B&B with the odd swingers party now & then xxx

Infusion Blackpool

Bonk Holiday Fun begins from 11am today for another amazing weekend ??

Club Play is open -

Are you coming to Play?

Most Definately on Sunday!

See you on Sunday then xxx"

Remember rock night tonight

By *exbadgersCouple 49 weeks ago

Durham

Just booked up for weekend of 16th/17th June - our first time in Blackpool for swinging. Very much looking forward to trying both as I’m sure they will both have something to offer. Any forums where guest lists are posted? x

By *un guy 2020Man 49 weeks ago

near you

Club play is good was there about 3 years ago was good

By *eachy123Woman 49 weeks ago

"Just booked up for weekend of 16th/17th June - our first time in Blackpool for swinging. Very much looking forward to trying both as I’m sure they will both have something to offer. Any forums where guest lists are posted? x"

Guestlists will always be found under the club ad and events once you've clicked the forum

Once seen all clubs will have all thier events posted up x

Hope this helps xxx

By *aznshaneCouple 49 weeks ago

St Annes

"Just booked up for weekend of 16th/17th June - our first time in Blackpool for swinging. Very much looking forward to trying both as I’m sure they will both have something to offer. Any forums where guest lists are posted? x"

There is no guest list at infusion, just head on down and enjoy your time, we look forward to seeing you

By *lub playCouple 49 weeks ago

"Just booked up for weekend of 16th/17th June - our first time in Blackpool for swinging. Very much looking forward to trying both as I’m sure they will both have something to offer. Any forums where guest lists are posted? x

Guestlists will always be found under the club ad and events once you've clicked the forum

Hope this helps xxx"

Durham

[Removed by poster at 08/05/23 17:50:27]

Durham

[Removed by poster at 08/05/23 17:51:37]

Durham

"Just booked up for weekend of 16th/17th June - our first time in Blackpool for swinging. Very much looking forward to trying both as I’m sure they will both have something to offer. Any forums where guest lists are posted? x

There is no guest list at infusion, just head on down and enjoy your time, we look forward to seeing you "

Looking forward to it x

Durham

Hope this helps xxx"

It does thank you xxx

Hope this helps xxx

It does thank you xxx"

Your very welcome anytime xxx

Hope this helps xxx

It does thank you xxx

Your very welcome anytime xxx"

xxx

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 49 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 11/05/23 21:47:43]

By *irty filthy milfWoman 49 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

Hey guys I’ll be hosting Fuck Fest at Club Play Friday 16th June and my inbox is open for any questions you may have? The event will be listed after I’ve hosted this months event on 19th xx

By *exbadgersCouple 48 weeks ago

Durham

Hey guys I’ll be hosting Fuck Fest at Club Play Friday 16th June and my inbox is open for any questions you may have? The event will be listed after I’ve hosted this months event on 19th xx"

Apologies, just spotted this. We’ll drop you a DM as would be very interested in attending x

By *lub playCouple 48 weeks ago

Hey guys I’ll be hosting Fuck Fest at Club Play Friday 16th June and my inbox is open for any questions you may have? The event will be listed after I’ve hosted this months event on 19th xx

Apologies, just spotted this. We’ll drop you a DM as would be very interested in attending x"

Hopefully see both later then xxx

By *irty filthy milfWoman 48 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

Apologies, just spotted this. We’ll drop you a DM as would be very interested in attending x"

Looking forward to seeing you both shortly xx

By *eachy123Woman 48 weeks ago

N.F.F (no frills fuckage) tonight but _lub play will be open from 12

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Mmmm Sunday in Blackpool at the Big House of Play. Only Place To Be

By *lub playCouple 47 weeks ago

"Mmmm Sunday in Blackpool at the Big House of Play. Only Place To Be"

Good to see you again xxx

"Mmmm Sunday in Blackpool at the Big House of Play. Only Place To Be

Good to see you again xxx"

Thanks for a brilliant day and thank you to everybody who works hard to make it the club that it is. See you soon xx

By *bird63Man 47 weeks ago

Salford

Club play Blackpool fantastic staff. and had a great night will return

By *uicytits80Woman 47 weeks ago

st annes

"Club play Blackpool fantastic staff. and had a great night will return "

Was great to serve you @ infusion last night

Salford

And not to forget infusion Blackpool had a great time and the staff there are so polite and helpful make you feel at ease with me being a newbie

"And not to forget infusion Blackpool had a great time and the staff there are so polite and helpful make you feel at ease with me being a newbie "

We are do glad you enjoyed both Blackpool clubs over the weekend

We always say to everyone to go to both Blackpool Clubs and make the most of your time in Blackpool & make your minds up on which suits you the best for yourself?

Maybe its both clubs, maybe not but as long as you have a good time that's all that matters xxx

Happy Swinging everyone!

&

Club Play

& Everyone xxx

By *eachy123Woman 47 weeks ago

If anyones over on the 22nd July il be back hosting for the day/night. As some people are aware I've been off due to having surgery. Although this has give me plenty of time to plan this event night for you all

Hope to see you there xxx

By *ightNWet69Woman 47 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

"Mmmm Sunday in Blackpool at the Big House of Play. Only Place To Be

Good to see you again xxx

Thanks for a brilliant day and thank you to everybody who works hard to make it the club that it is. See you soon xx"

Lol @ The Big House Of Play, quite fitting really, many have commented on how big it is inside a bit like a Tardis

As usual, I’m late to the party. Thanks for asking this question though. The only club I have been to is Infusion. It was chilled and clean, nice pool area. It was quiet, but that was better for me as a first timer. I wasn’t keen on the mixed changing room, I think it’s nice to be able to pretty oneself up away from the men if possible. I’m told Play has a separate changing room and all the reviews look good, especially with new hours and a pool ( is this true?). Can’t wait to get my exams done and come to visit Club Play for some fun and filth this summer x

By *eachy123Woman 47 weeks ago

"As usual, I’m late to the party. Thanks for asking this question though. The only club I have been to is Infusion. It was chilled and clean, nice pool area. It was quiet, but that was better for me as a first timer. I wasn’t keen on the mixed changing room, I think it’s nice to be able to pretty oneself up away from the men if possible. I’m told Play has a separate changing room and all the reviews look good, especially with new hours and a pool ( is this true?). Can’t wait to get my exams done and come to visit Club Play for some fun and filth this summer x "

We do have mixed changing rooms although we do have a separate t/girls dressing room as some of us have the advantage of leaving the house as we do sometimes t/girls don't have that option. So the club gives them thier own room after all everybody has the right to be comfortable with who they are

Next to the locker room is another area/space included in the shower/sauna area which will let you change from everyone else in the main locker room should you wish to do so.

We also open up from 12 noon Sat & Sun

Salford

Would recommend _lub play Blackpool fantastic staff and wonderful people loads of different rooms a stage dungeon you would need to visit to really feel the place

"As usual, I’m late to the party. Thanks for asking this question though. The only club I have been to is Infusion. It was chilled and clean, nice pool area. It was quiet, but that was better for me as a first timer. I wasn’t keen on the mixed changing room, I think it’s nice to be able to pretty oneself up away from the men if possible. I’m told Play has a separate changing room and all the reviews look good, especially with new hours and a pool ( is this true?). Can’t wait to get my exams done and come to visit Club Play for some fun and filth this summer x "

Yes we have a separate changing room

Also, yes we now have a pool now

The new hours are -

Friday 8 pm - 3 am

Saturday 12 noon - 3 am

Sunday 12 noon - 12 midnight

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 46 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

Opening times

Wed 11am-5pm & 8pm-12am

Thur 11am-5pm & 8pm-12am

Fri 11am-5pm & 8pm-3am

Sat 11am-5pm & 8pm-3am

Sun 1pm-10pm - Sunday opening hours changing open till midnight this evening 28th May

Don't forget we have a 30 foot spacious swimming pool that allows for a lovely swim, hot tub, sauna and more.

Everyone is welcome at Infusion

See you all soon

By *aznshaneCouple 46 weeks ago

St Annes

"Opening times

Wed 11am-5pm & 8pm-12am

Thur 11am-5pm & 8pm-12am

Fri 11am-5pm & 8pm-3am

Sat 11am-5pm & 8pm-3am

Sun 1pm-10pm - Sunday opening hours changing open till midnight this evening 28th May

Don't forget we have a 30 foot spacious swimming pool that allows for a lovely swim, hot tub, sauna and more.

Everyone is welcome at Infusion

See you all soon

Throughout the summer, Sunday open times will be going back to 11am by popular demand

"

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

P.C.K.B

By *cotty4fun!Man 46 weeks ago

glasgow

Do u have to book _lub play? I will hopefully b going on the 17th of June thanks

By *eachy123Woman 46 weeks ago

"Do u have to book _lub play? I will hopefully b going on the 17th of June thanks"

No you don't but it is advised as it may be a buzy event with a guestlist

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 46 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

No need to book at Infusion, we welcome everyone. Tonight is Frisky Friday and its looking hot

By *lub playCouple 45 weeks ago

"Do u have to book _lub play? I will hopefully b going on the 17th of June thanks

No you don't but it is advised as it may be a buzy event with a guestlist "

We do have a guest list so we have a rough idea for numbers for staffing and not over subscribed with single men which we think is sensible but... as a rule unless its a massive party night walk ins are fine and we welcome everyone xxx

By *irty filthy milfWoman 45 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"Do u have to book _lub play? I will hopefully b going on the 17th of June thanks"

Will be great to welcome you on 17th June I’ll be go hosting Devilish Delights, feel free to DM me any questions you might have xx

By *asygoingcouple1000Couple 45 weeks ago

all over

I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 45 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

Another funtastic week ahead see you all soon

By *aznshaneCouple 45 weeks ago

St Annes

"Another funtastic week ahead see you all soon "

It was a fantastic week last week despite train strikes, football etc, summer season is definitely kicking off, can’t wait for this week. Love my job and all you sexy swingers that make it fun

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs"

Thanks for the recommendation and hopefully see you again soon xxx

Infusion Blackpool

It certainly was another fantastic week

"Another funtastic week ahead see you all soon

It was a fantastic week last week despite train strikes, football etc, summer season is definitely kicking off, can’t wait for this week. Love my job and all you sexy swingers that make it fun "

By *recklesxxxCouple 45 weeks ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 08/06/23 00:18:28]

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

Thanks for the recommendation and hopefully see you again soon xxx"

It’s great to see you so active on all social media platforms. Keeping everybody up to date with the latest hottest events coming up. Making sure everybody knows where to go for a hot hot night oh and day as well!

Infusion Blackpool

We certainly try as we have been opened nearly 20 years most people know we are opened every week

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

It’s great to see you so active on all social media platforms. Keeping everybody up to date with the latest hottest events coming up. Making sure everybody knows where to go for a hot hot night oh and day as well!"

We do try to keep everyone up to speed with all our events & innovations like our new opening hours -

Friday 8pm - 3am

Saturday 12 noon - 3am (15 hours open)

From Sunday June 18th

2pm - 2am Yes! 12 hours on a Sunday until 2am, every Sunday

"We certainly try as we have been opened nearly 20 years most people know we are opened every week "

Oh I was talking about Club Play. As they are active across 6+ Platforms and always have a fully up to date timetable of events.

As you distinctively told me not to comment on your posts I would appreicate if you refrained too

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

It’s great to see you so active on all social media platforms. Keeping everybody up to date with the latest hottest events coming up. Making sure everybody knows where to go for a hot hot night oh and day as well!

We do try to keep everyone up to speed with all our events & innovations like our new opening hours -

Friday 8pm - 3am

From Sunday June 18th

"

That’s fabulous news for a Sunday. Better and Bolder. Thank You x

By *eachy123Woman 45 weeks ago

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

Friday 8pm - 3am

From Sunday June 18th

That’s fabulous news for a Sunday. Better and Bolder. Thank You x"

And what better way to enjoy squeezing more fun out of the weekends

"I'd vote for _lub play

Mrs

Friday 8pm - 3am

From Sunday June 18th

"

Just to add this Sunday we are open-

12 Noon until 12 Midnight xxx

By *luttyLaylaWoman 45 weeks ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 08/06/23 20:26:00]

By *edladybird1977Couple 45 weeks ago

Manchester

Thinking of coming here tomorrow, will only be my 2nd time at a club, feeling adventurous

"Thinking of coming here tomorrow, will only be my 2nd time at a club, feeling adventurous "

Have a great time

"Thinking of coming here tomorrow, will only be my 2nd time at a club, feeling adventurous "

Always adventurous at Club Play. Go with Open Expectations and it will be a good day x

We went to Infusion in September, our first ever club visit. Everything about the club was great. Nice big pool, staff was great, etc... Except, on a Wednesday afternoon there were only 2 single men, a young couple and one perv there that followed us everywhere. After a couple of hours we left as no-one else showed up. We were hoping for a bit of a chit chat for our first occasion. None the less, it was an eye opener and glad we went.

By *arrenandhisduckCouple 45 weeks ago

blackpool

We have been to both _lub play is more like a nightclub feel and a bit more bdsm style. Infusion is just a different feel more relaxed not been during day but weekend evening seems pretty busy in both

"We have been to both _lub play is more like a nightclub feel and a bit more bdsm style. Infusion is just a different feel more relaxed not been during day but weekend evening seems pretty busy in both"

We always say we are very different clubs and it's for you to try and see what suits you best depending what you are looking for at the time

By *aznshaneCouple 45 weeks ago

St Annes

I hate these posts that try and make the clubs go against each other. Certain people continually try to cause drama on the feed and keeping the feed alive. Like play said, both clubs are very different and we encourage people to try both, yes they’re going to be a little bit of healthy rivalry. We all want to make your experiences fantastic and want you to return but a feed like this is not a true representation of both clubs as neither club owners post anything negative about each other, it’s other people that think they are helping the clubs by slating the other but it just looks like pettiness and will push people away.

Anyway rant over lol

Have a great, naughty, sexy time, that’s what swinging is all about. We look forward to seeing you

Caz@infusion

By *efinetly_darcyMan 45 weeks ago

Northwest

I've attended both clubs, as single male and also as a couple.

It's hard to justify one club over the other. Both have their good points, likewise their negatives. Also remember what type of night yourselves desire.

By *ustusboth2013Couple 45 weeks ago

PDI Gran Canaria - Birmingham

Totally concur. It’s good that the clubs although in competition see the bigger picture and support each other with no underhand tactics, as it’s only a good thing for Blackpool. And surely the pie is plenty.

Competition does take away the monopoly and means that clubs (well businesses) have to be agile and kept on their toes, which in turn typically means a better consumer experience.

They are two very different clubs and we endorse both of them.

For the most part, we see happy customers of both clubs, which is great as they’ll likely return. Coupled with locals to give the ongoing support, I sincerely hope the scene continues to grow in Blackpool and it becomes the PDI of England, albeit a little less sun and swingers frequently head there for weekend breaks.

So people that see the headline subject and flick through, my understanding is there are:

Two swinging clubs: Infusion and Play

Two swinging B&B/Hotels: Paradise and Avant Garde. Then there is Stay & Play, which I understand is hybrid and in between vanilla and swinging.

#LoveBlackpool

By *andy 1Couple 45 weeks ago

northeast

"I hate these posts that try and make the clubs go against each other. Certain people continually try to cause drama on the feed and keeping the feed alive. Like play said, both clubs are very different and we encourage people to try both, yes they’re going to be a little bit of healthy rivalry. We all want to make your experiences fantastic and want you to return but a feed like this is not a true representation of both clubs as neither club owners post anything negative about each other, it’s other people that think they are helping the clubs by slating the other but it just looks like pettiness and will push people away.

Anyway rant over lol

Have a great, naughty, sexy time, that’s what swinging is all about. We look forward to seeing you

Caz@infusion "

"Totally concur. It’s good that the clubs although in competition see the bigger picture and support each other with no underhand tactics, as it’s only a good thing for Blackpool. And surely the pie is plenty.

Competition does take away the monopoly and means that clubs (well businesses) have to be agile and kept on their toes, which in turn typically means a better consumer experience.

They are two very different clubs and we endorse both of them.

For the most part, we see happy customers of both clubs, which is great as they’ll likely return. Coupled with locals to give the ongoing support, I sincerely hope the scene continues to grow in Blackpool and it becomes the PDI of England, albeit a little less sun and swingers frequently head there for weekend breaks.

So people that see the headline subject and flick through, my understanding is there are:

Two swinging clubs: Infusion and Play

Two swinging B&B/Hotels: Paradise and Avant Garde. Then there is Stay & Play, which I understand is hybrid and in between vanilla and swinging.

#LoveBlackpool "

Blackpool the PDI of England would be something xxx

Just need the around sun for that -p

We are certainly blessed in Blackpool with lots of Brilliant swingers establishments and long may that last for Everyone xxx

Love & Peace

Hi all. I am hoping to attend Club Play one Saturday daytime soon.

I'm a single male and I've never been to a club.

Is it worthwhile single males attending clubs like this or do they not attract any interest?

Apologies if this is a stupid question.

J x

By *edladybird1977Couple 45 weeks ago

Manchester

Any directions to._lub play, drove up and down ribble Ave where it says it is can't find anything. Thanks

By *raceAverageCouple 45 weeks ago

Preston

It’s just around the corner from Adams Newsagents I think it is - there is an alleyway and you walk down and right (takes you behind the Tesco Express) and Club Play is on the left behind a tall gate etc

"Any directions to._lub play, drove up and down ribble Ave where it says it is can't find anything. Thanks"

Yes tescos on central drive and Adams Market on the corner turn up the side and its through the metal gate (walking) there's a car park opposite tescos

If not look up the number for the club and they'll direct you xxx

"Any directions to._lub play, drove up and down ribble Ave where it says it is can't find anything. Thanks"

Turn left off central drive by tescos. First metal gate at bottom on left. Follow round and you see wooden gate 1/2 way up on left hand side. That’s entrance

By *irty filthy milfWoman 45 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"Hi all. I am hoping to attend Club Play one Saturday daytime soon.

Is it worthwhile single males attending clubs like this or do they not attract any interest?

J x"

There’s never a stupid question though if you’re unsure of the answer though, Saturday afternoon have only just started at Club Play and the 1’s that I’ve been there are nice sunny and chilled and a great way to ease yourself into the club scene, introduce yourself in gently and get chatting to people, I’ll be over next weekend as it’s Fuck Fest on Friday night and a brand new event on Saturday hosted by myself and AngelorDevil and well both be on hand to answer any questions that you have xx

J x

There’s never a stupid question though if you’re unsure of the answer though, Saturday afternoon have only just started at Club Play and the 1’s that I’ve been there are nice sunny and chilled and a great way to ease yourself into the club scene, introduce yourself in gently and get chatting to people, I’ll be over next weekend as it’s Fuck Fest on Friday night and a brand new event on Saturday hosted by myself and AngelorDevil and well both be on hand to answer any questions that you have xx"

I've sent you a direct message. Hope you don't mind xx

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple 44 weeks ago

Infusion Blackpool

It's nice to see some positivity about Blackpool and the swinging scene. We have been established since 2005 so have seen the changes firsthand, good and bad. One thing is certain, we are here to stay and will continue to improve

By *irty filthy milfWoman 44 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

J x

There’s never a stupid question though if you’re unsure of the answer though, Saturday afternoon have only just started at Club Play and the 1’s that I’ve been there are nice sunny and chilled and a great way to ease yourself into the club scene, introduce yourself in gently and get chatting to people, I’ll be over next weekend as it’s Fuck Fest on Friday night and a brand new event on Saturday hosted by myself and AngelorDevil and well both be on hand to answer any questions that you have xx

I've sent you a direct message. Hope you don't mind xx"

Not at all my inbox is always open xx

By *lub playCouple 44 weeks ago

CLUB PLAY Radical update -

Want more bang for your buck?

CUM TO ClUB PLAY ANY FRI OR SAT NIGHT & GET FREE ENTRY ON SUNDAY NIGHT 2pm-2am, EVERY WEEKEND ONLY @ CLUB PLAY!

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

"CLUB PLAY Radical update -

CUM TO ClUB PLAY ANY FRI OR SAT NIGHT & GET FREE ENTRY ON SUNDAY NIGHT 2pm-2am, EVERY WEEKEND ONLY @ CLUB PLAY!

"

Fab News. Lovin It!

By *lub playCouple 44 weeks ago

Fab News. Lovin It!"

Whats better than one night of Play?

TWO for the price of one

By *eachy123Woman 42 weeks ago

I happen to be hosting tomorrow night at _lub play so if any are looking to come and visit Blackpool you'd be more than welcome to join us xx

By *agicmarcMan 42 weeks ago

tonyrefail

great news i’ll be up in september x

Fab News. Lovin It!

TWO for the price of one

"

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Fab News. Lovin It!

TWO for the price of one

"

Two for the price of One and then Two into One (Pardon The Pun)

As we all know more is always better than less!

By *londebiguyMan 42 weeks ago

Southport

Thankyou "

Club Play

By *lub playCouple 41 weeks ago

Thankyou

Club Play"

Thanks for the recommendation xxx

By *STOOCouple 41 weeks ago

durham

Club play for us on the 15th, is there a special offer for two nights??

By *irty filthy milfWoman 41 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"Club play for us on the 15th, is there a special offer for two nights??"

If you come on a Friday or Saturday night then it’s free entry on the Sunday 2pm-2am and the Friday of that weekend is Fuck Fest xx

By *arehamMan 41 weeks ago

handforth

Infusions is my club of choice,I love the swimming pool having a naked swim is heaven, and the sauna is very good,nice friendly place.

"Club play for us on the 15th, is there a special offer for two nights??

If you come on a Friday or Saturday night then it’s free entry on the Sunday 2pm-2am and the Friday of that weekend is Fuck Fest xx"

This is correct anyone that attends _lub play on a Friday or Saturday night automatically get FREE entry that Sunday

So yes it's a 2 for 1 special offer in effect xxx

By *air4pleasure2023Couple 41 weeks ago

Glasgow (sometimes Blackpool)

We were at infusion last Saturday and enjoyed it so much we went back on Sunday afternoon. It was our first time there and we found it to have a really relaxed and friendly vibe. I have also been to _lub play with a previous partner and found it to be a great night, very different but both excellent for a fun filled weekend.

"We were at infusion last Saturday and enjoyed it so much we went back on Sunday afternoon. It was our first time there and we found it to have a really relaxed and friendly vibe. I have also been to _lub play with a previous partner and found it to be a great night, very different but both excellent for a fun filled weekend.

"

This is what we like to hear

Both clubs are different and offer different things and we encourage everyone to try both clubs if they are visiting Blackpool xxx

By *avie 99Man 41 weeks ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Are single guys allowed in too take a look ?

"Are single guys allowed in too take a look ?"

???

By *irty filthy milfWoman 41 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

They are at Club Play, you’ll need to check the dates with Infusion as they have couple and single female events xx

By *eachy123Woman 41 weeks ago

You can pay to come in either a Friday night from 8pm or Sat as we open from 2pm straight through till 3am

If you visit us either of those nights you will get given a card for the Sunday which will allow you to visit for free anywere from 2 pm till 2am

Hope this helps

"Are single guys allowed in too take a look ?

You can pay to come in either a Friday night from 8pm or Sat as we open from 2pm straight through till 3am

If you visit us either of those nights you will get given a card for the Sunday which will allow you to visit for free anywere from 2 pm till 2am

Hope this helps "

Correct but we actually now open on Saturdays at 12pm noon xx

» Add a new message to this topic